Biden says your children belong to the State

Now you're lying. "If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen". You're a fucking liar.
Hahahaha You're the Black Knight from Monty Python aren't you?

TELEMMGLPICT000299009750_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq69fD36Z3CN_HTLdFKJRGX72qg64PwfpWTVsk1bt9MkQ.jpeg

You're a liar and you proved it yourself.
I'll take that as "Come back and fight, you coward. It's merely a flesh wound!"

But do feel free to produce your own copy of the transcript and what he said immediately before and after saying xxxxxx. In fact I dares ya. I double dares ya......

It has to do with the Grooming, ah damn, "Conditioning", Faux has been working on the Herd.

The lie is so obvious I thought it was a rhetorical question. Biden never said "your children belong to the state" It is an outright lie. A fascist fabrication designed for you and the herd to consume as if it were nectar from the Gods.
Yeah, I don't think the OP has anything to do with grooming....and if the lie in the article is so obvious, why can't you quote it?

Yeah, I don't think the OP has anything to do with grooming....and if the lie in the article is so obvious, why can't you quote it?

That is not a quote from the article you claimed had lies...

I'll take that as "Come back and fight, you coward. It's merely a flesh wound!"

But do feel free to produce your own copy of the transcript and what he said immediately before and after saying xxxxxx. In fact I dares ya. I double dares ya......
Gaslight.

That is not a quote from the article you claimed had lies...
It's a link to my post on the OP's original article titled "

Parents, do you agree?' Biden alarms with assertion there's 'no such thing as someone else's child'

"There’s no such thing as someone else’s child" Is not a blind assertion by the president. It was a quote from one of the outstanding teachers they were honoring.

Just stop the shit already. Children do not belong to the state, village or anyone other than their parents

It's mind boggling anyone thinks otherwise

Just stop the shit already. Children do not belong to the state, village or anyone other than their parents

It's mind boggling anyone thinks otherwise
Just every woman's womb belong to the state. After that your fucking on your own.

What did he say before and after the quote?

Obviously you can't admit it, can you?
It doesn't matter what he said before or after. He said, "If you have a business, you didn't build that; somebody else did". You better go take an English class. Not my fault Obama is a dumb ass jive talkin' jigaboo.

My that is certainly a vivid dystopian scenario you have playing in your head. In the real world:

"God bless the calculus teachers, and that is no joke. (Laughter.)

And what’s more, Rebecka’s school district is full of students who were a lot like she was.

The students in her district speak 62 different languages — 62. Many feel like they don’t quite belong. As you can imagine, Rebecka makes sure that they know that they do belong and they can achieve great things.

With Rebecka leading the way, the pass rate in her class went from 50 percent to 87 percent, nearly double the state average. (Applause.)

More of her students became National Merit Finalists than the entire rest of the district combined.

And, in the ultimate tribute, several of her former students are now math teachers themselves, as was referenced earlier.

Her students tell her even after they’ve graduated, they hold onto the lessons she taught them not only about integrals and derivatives but about community connections, about how all of us belong.

Rebecka put a teacher’s creed into words when she said,
“There’s no such thing as someone else’s child.” No such thing as someone else’s child."
Since you God blessed calculus teachers, I thought you might like to see one of the first things you learn in Calc-1

Abortion laws are decided by each state, not the Federal government. What's your problem with that?
Tell that to the Texas Taliban Judge who wants regulate the FDA from the Bench in order to stop the nationwide distribution of the most popular Abortion drug.

Furthermore the SC judges lied about overturning precedents. They are a disgrace.

I get it, the marxist animals like to fuck little kids, but they've taken it too far when they claim ownership.

Soulless fucks like that have no idea how strong maternal/paternal instincts are. How could they..... they spawn disposable parasites that happen to have dodged the coat hanger.

It will be a "fuck around and find out" moment.

Wow. Doesn't get any clear cut than that.

"It doesn't matter what he said."

A True Blue Faux believer."
Nothing to do with Fox. Everything to do with the truth. Obama is a dumb ass jive talkin' bureaucrat lawn jockey.

Tell that to the Texas Taliban Judge who wants regulate the FDA from the Bench in order to stop the nationwide distribution of the most popular Abortion drug.

Furthermore the SC judges lied about overturning precedents. They are a disgrace.
Cry me a river.

Forum List

Back