Biden says your children belong to the State

My that is certainly a vivid dystopian scenario you have playing in your head. In the real world:

"God bless the calculus teachers, and that is no joke. (Laughter.)

And what’s more, Rebecka’s school district is full of students who were a lot like she was.

The students in her district speak 62 different languages — 62. Many feel like they don’t quite belong. As you can imagine, Rebecka makes sure that they know that they do belong and they can achieve great things.

With Rebecka leading the way, the pass rate in her class went from 50 percent to 87 percent, nearly double the state average. (Applause.)

More of her students became National Merit Finalists than the entire rest of the district combined.

And, in the ultimate tribute, several of her former students are now math teachers themselves, as was referenced earlier.

Her students tell her even after they’ve graduated, they hold onto the lessons she taught them not only about integrals and derivatives but about community connections, about how all of us belong.

Rebecka put a teacher’s creed into words when she said,
“There’s no such thing as someone else’s child.” No such thing as someone else’s child."

Oh my, that just makes me fuzzy wuzzy all over and sends tingles down my leg.

When Faux Not News paraded around the tiny clip where Obama said "If you have a business, you didn't build that" and pretended that he was talking about the businesses themselves and not the American infrastructure that they didn't build

When Faux Not News paraded around the tiny clip where Obama said "If you have a business, you didn't build that" and pretended that he was talking about the businesses themselves and not the American infrastructure that they didn't build

Obama: "You didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen".

You're full of shit.

Joe Biden drew scorn from several social media accounts after repeating the line "There’s no such thing as someone else’s child" during a White House event on Monday.
Yep. Everyone, it seems, has an interest in your children. Democrats want to indoctrinate them in the schools. Republicans lay claim on them before they're even born. As with everything else, government knows better. Just do as you're told!

OR ==> MYOB - raise your own kids and stop trying to tell others how to do it "properly".

Your business. Is this the part where you're gonna piss on my boots and tell me it's rain?
xx is where the out of context clip fits.

"Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges." xxxxx "Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together."

Nothing to do with piss or rain.

"Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges." xxxxx "Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together."

Obama: "You didn't build that". Did Obama say that or not?

Obama should have said thar, but he didn't. You did.

Obama: "You didn't build that". Did Obama say that or not?
Sorry champ, but what he said immediately before and after the clip proves he was talking about infrastructure. You got anything that indicates he was talking about the individual businesses that you want to add?

My that is certainly a vivid dystopian scenario you have playing in your head. In the real world:

"God bless the calculus teachers, and that is no joke. (Laughter.)

And what’s more, Rebecka’s school district is full of students who were a lot like she was.

The students in her district speak 62 different languages — 62. Many feel like they don’t quite belong. As you can imagine, Rebecka makes sure that they know that they do belong and they can achieve great things.

With Rebecka leading the way, the pass rate in her class went from 50 percent to 87 percent, nearly double the state average. (Applause.)

More of her students became National Merit Finalists than the entire rest of the district combined.

And, in the ultimate tribute, several of her former students are now math teachers themselves, as was referenced earlier.

Her students tell her even after they’ve graduated, they hold onto the lessons she taught them not only about integrals and derivatives but about community connections, about how all of us belong.

Rebecka put a teacher’s creed into words when she said,
“There’s no such thing as someone else’s child.” No such thing as someone else’s child."
"Prove the square-root of two irrational" (my first WTF of many in calculus)

You can <<<<<spin>>>>> the coming war over "parental rights", but its coming.

Obama should have said thar, but he didn't. You did.
What? The quotes are directly from his speech. 10 paragraphs or so from the end.

" If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business -- you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together. There are some things, just like fighting fires, we don’t do on our own. I mean, imagine if everybody had their own fire service. That would be a hard way to organize fighting fires.

So we say to ourselves, ever since the founding of this country, you know what, there are some things we do better together. That’s how we funded the GI Bill. That’s how we created the middle class. That’s how we built the Golden Gate Bridge or the Hoover Dam. That’s how we invented the Internet. That’s how we sent a man to the moon. We rise or fall together as one nation and as one people, and that’s the reason I’m running for President -- because I still believe in that idea. You’re not on your own, we’re in this together. (Applause.)

Sorry champ, but what he said immediately before and after the clip proves he was talking about infrastructure. You got anything that indicates he was talking about the individual businesses that you want to add?
Now you're lying. "If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen". You're a fucking liar.

Forum List

Back