Biden said“maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Politicfact.org admits that Biden said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay"!
Biden said “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”
Trump did not explicitly recommend ingesting a disinfectant like bleach.
So doing what the MSM did... I'm repeating exactly what Biden said..."maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay" his exact words.
So where was the MSM? Headline: "Biden says drink bleach"!!!
Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 11.43.51 AM.png

Politicfact.org admits that Biden said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay"!
So doing what the MSM did... I'm repeating exactly what Biden said..."maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay" his exact words.
View attachment 473490
We like Politifact now?
It's so hard to keep up.

View attachment 473490
We like Politifact now?
It's so hard to keep up.
Of course it is hard to keep up! Truth and facts are not easy ask your president who said:
Biden tells Iowans: 'We choose truth over facts'
I like the truth and rarely does Politifact.org and Pravda West (Tampa Bay Times) which are jointly owned by the Poynter Institute write the truth.
... Maybe you should visit this website and get educated as to how biased Politifact is... by the way they hated to write the above but
Damn it... some times truth prevails!

View attachment 473490
We like Politifact now?
It's so hard to keep up.
Of course it is hard to keep up! Truth and facts are not easy ask your president who said:
I like the truth and rarely does Politifact.org and Pravda West (Tampa Bay Times) which are jointly owned by the Poynter Institute write the truth.
... Maybe you should visit this website and get educated as to how biased Politifact is... by the way they hated to write the above but
So...now we don't like PolitiFact?
Sheesh!!!

View attachment 473490
We like Politifact now?
It's so hard to keep up.
Sheesh!!!
I've never liked Politifact.org ever since I've lived in Tampa area and saw how disasterous the Poynter Institute a non-profit that pays no taxes did to the local papers. Politifact.org generally, most often takes Democrats side, i.e. why they are called Pravda West.
Rarely do they get their rulings fair and balanced as this was ...begrudgingly and even then their bias was showing!
Your inability to handle this differentiation is typical of people of your ilk. Short attention span means you believe everything the MSM says.
Typical.

View attachment 473490
We like Politifact now?
It's so hard to keep up.
Sheesh!!!
I've never liked Politifact.org ever since I've lived in Tampa area and saw how disasterous the Poynter Institute a non-profit that pays no taxes did to the local papers. Politifact.org generally, most often takes Democrats side, i.e. why they are called Pravda West.
Rarely do they get their rulings fair and balanced as this was ...begrudgingly and even then their bias was showing!
Your inability to handle this differentiation is typical of people of your ilk. Short attention span means you believe everything the MSM says.
Typical.
And yet, even with my short attention span I recall you quoting them to prove a point you were making.
I think it was even in this very thread...I've run out of attention to go back and check.

Trump recommended that people inject bleach.

That's a blatant LIE.

You are soooooo right about that imbecile.

"Fact-check: Did Trump tell people to drink bleach to kill the coronavirus?

This piece was originally published onPolitiFact.com on June 11, 2020

Joe Biden: On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

PolitiFact’s ruling: Mostly False.

Here are his full comments:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Democrats......they lie about everything.

"Fact-check: Did Trump tell people to drink bleach to kill the coronavirus?

No "fact-check" needed. Anyone can pull up the video and see and hear for themselves what Trump said. He didn't tell anyone to "drink" or otherwise inject bleach. It's funny how the left constantly accused Trump of lying while simultaneously LYING constantly themselves.

Forum List

Back