Biden Says He Might Not Be Running If Trump Weren't In The Race

“If Trump wasn’t running, I’m not sure I’d be running,” the president told donors.

President Joe Biden told donors in Boston on Tuesday that he might not be running for reelection had Donald Trump not entered the race.

“If Trump wasn’t running, I’m not sure I’d be running,” Biden said, according to reporters present at the event. “But we cannot let him win.”

Biden didn’t immediately elaborate on that thought process, but the admission shouldn’t come as much of a shock.

Going back to 2020, Biden’s campaign pitched him to voters as the party’s best chance at stopping Trump from securing another term in office, arguing that an establishment Democrat would do better in swing states than his progressive rivals for the nomination.

When he succeeded in nabbing the nomination and winning the general election, Trump seemed unlikely to be a formidable opponent in 2024.
He’d lost the popular vote by a sizable margin, squandered support in the Republican Party over his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol and declared that the American election system had been rigged against him in the 2020 election.

But within two years, Trump had announced his candidacy. He’s currently polling as the front-runner for the GOP nomination by massive margins.

More at the link below...

Biden Says He Might Not Be Running If Trump Weren’t In The Race

So, if Trump gets knocked out of the race, Biden may drop out. Very interesting. What do you think?
6s7ztr.jpg

“If Trump wasn’t running, I’m not sure I’d be running,” the president told donors.

President Joe Biden told donors in Boston on Tuesday that he might not be running for reelection had Donald Trump not entered the race.

“If Trump wasn’t running, I’m not sure I’d be running,” Biden said, according to reporters present at the event. “But we cannot let him win.”

Biden didn’t immediately elaborate on that thought process, but the admission shouldn’t come as much of a shock.

Going back to 2020, Biden’s campaign pitched him to voters as the party’s best chance at stopping Trump from securing another term in office, arguing that an establishment Democrat would do better in swing states than his progressive rivals for the nomination.

When he succeeded in nabbing the nomination and winning the general election, Trump seemed unlikely to be a formidable opponent in 2024.
He’d lost the popular vote by a sizable margin, squandered support in the Republican Party over his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol and declared that the American election system had been rigged against him in the 2020 election.

But within two years, Trump had announced his candidacy. He’s currently polling as the front-runner for the GOP nomination by massive margins.

So, if Trump gets knocked out of the race, Biden may drop out. Very interesting. What do you think?
You think this is a good campaign pitch?

I wonder what your thoughts are on that. Would Biden be the best Democratic nominee to beat Trump?

If Biden wasn't running there are a lot of other Democrats I would love to see run like Bernie Sanders, I always loved Hillary, Pete Buttigieg, Kamala Harris, Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez( beautiful and highly intelligent), and John Fetterman.

Every Democrat name mentioned superior to Trump in every way. Our Democrat president's seem to always clean up the mess done by a former Republican president. Biden has done a good job cleaning up the mess Trump left him.
FB_IMG_1700415621226.jpg

so, if Trump is incarcerated, dies, etc making him ineligible to run, Biden will drop out?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Illegal Alien Praises Joe Biden after Crossing Border: 'I Love You...Thank You for Everything'​

"Fox News correspondent Bill Melugin and his camera crew on the southern border have found that few of the hundreds of military-age illegal males he encountered are genuine “asylum seekers,” and at least one thanked Joe Biden by name for inviting him here.

Melugin’s report shows that few of the millions of immigrants who are breaking our laws to come here are escaping actual oppression. Most just want to get a job, make money, and send it outside the U.S. and back to their home countries.

They are not at all interested in seeking “asylum” from troubles at home, nor are these illegals interested in becoming Americans. They are only coming here to make money and soak up any freebies that Joe Biden or the Democrat leaders out in the states will give them."

Hilarious this racist, old, senile, lying, authoritarian, trailer trash POS that showers with his own daughter thinks he is the best the dems got. And that they will vote for him.
Really says a lot about the D voting base..

Forum List

Back