Biden: Republicans Will Impeach Me If They Win

hmmm... so let's see..

Which will the dims choose if the Rs go for impeachment (which I guess is moot anyhow)

but you wonder.. Would a lot of Ds vote for impeachment since they know they need to get rid of Bidum at some point b4 --24 anyway?

kinda comical

Biden: Republicans Will Impeach Me If They Win

4 Nov 20232 ~~ By Solange Reyner

President Joe Biden on Thursday warned that Republicans will seek to impeach him if they win the House majority next week.
“I’m already being told if they win back the House and Senate, they’re going to impeach me,” Biden told a crowd at MiraCosta College near San Diego, California, while stumping for the reelection of Rep. Mike Levin. “I don’t know what the hell they’re going to impeach me for.”
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has introduced five articles of impeachment against Biden. Ten House Republicans have either introduced or sponsored 21 articles of impeachment against Biden and his top officials, according to the The New York Times.

Commentary:
Indeed, there's a hundred good reasons to impeach The Big Guy. But I think a better strategy would be to repeatedly demand that he be removed under the 25th Amendment. Of course there's no way te DNC Party headquarters would allow that...unless Kamaltoe Harris resigned and was replaced with someone who had a chance of being *elected* President.
Although it may be a great idea. the consequences' may be worse than the cure.
With a majority in both House's of Congress Joe Biden will become ineffective and just a lame duck. He would only do much more than drool on and sign EOs.
Then again you reap what you sow!
Maoist Democrats went all in with repeated impeachments on Trump regardless of how trivial, then seeing this come around to you should be no surprise, but not practicable.

McCarthy and the Republicans fucking well BETTER impeach Bought and Paid For, or they are done as a party.

The Repugs have no valid basis for impeaching Biden. If they try it will be a clown show - and they'll lose the impeachment vote. They won't have enough votes in the house - Not ALL Repugs are slimeballs.

Agreed. 100%. I just don’t see impeachment, or any other “gotcha” tactic as advancing the party towards 2024.

If the Republicans FAIL in their DUTY to impeach Biden, then DeSantis and any Republican ever in office again will get the same shit as Trump did.

The democrat - the Nazis - are bullies. If the GOP gives them our lunch money and apologizes for not having more - then we embolden these terrorist scum - and BE CLEAR, the democrats are thugs, terrorists.

Republicans hold elections - democrats hold POWER. We have a chance to hit the bully back, if we fuck it up by being pansy's then we doom the nation to rule by thugs.

If the Republicans REFUSE to stand up to the democrats, then fuck them.

He should be more worried about the 25th.

even dems would support that

STOP IT.

Quit with the Pollyanna delusions. The enemy of America, the democrats don't give a FUCK about Quid Pro's mental failings. They seek POWER - PERIOD. If a demented old child molester secures power, they are 100% invested.

Republicans REFUSE to use power. We get a majority and you want us to beg and scrape to the fascists, because maybe if we capitulate, we'll make them better people.

It's NEVER fucking worked - all we do is embolden the enemies of America - which is what the democrats are.

The GOP better grow the fuck up and get some balls.

The Repugs have no valid basis for impeaching Biden.

I mean, it's not like he used the FBI to attack his political rival for the 2024 presidential election, or anything.

Oh wait.

If they try it will be a clown show - and they'll lose the impeachment vote. They won't have enough votes in the house - Not ALL Repugs are slimeballs.

You Nazis had nothing to impeach Trump on, but did it anyway. Republicans MUST impeach Biden - if we decent Americans FAIL to respond to the Nazi party in kind - then we embolden you to pull this same shit on DeSantis in 2024 and any Republican that ever follows - if indeed your Reich allows another Republican to hold office after that.

only corrupt evil men would NOT want to impeach him.

Cowards don't want to anger the Nazis.

"We're better than this, we need to just heal our wounds until the democrats have power again and kick the shit out of us again."

If the Mitt Romney fucking bitches bow down to the Nazis when they are the majority, I'm done with them.

STOP IT.

Quit with the Pollyanna delusions. The enemy of America, the democrats don't give a FUCK about Quid Pro's mental failings. They seek POWER - PERIOD. If a demented old child molester secures power, they are 100% invested.

Republicans REFUSE to use power. We get a majority and you want us to beg and scrape to the fascists, because maybe if we capitulate, we'll make them better people.

It's NEVER fucking worked - all we do is embolden the enemies of America - which is what the democrats are.

The GOP better grow the fuck up and get some balls.
Republicans REFUSE to use power.
What power?

Pubs have barely enough votes to impeach, definitely not enough to remove from office.

They can't pass anything that Joe can't veto.

What power?

Pubs have barely enough votes to impeach, definitely not enough to remove from office.

They can't pass anything that Joe can't veto.

The Nazis didn't have enough to remove Trump the first time. He wasn't even in office the second time. That didn't stop them.

"Turn the other cheek" just gets you bruised.

Republicans can't ever learn. We win the majority and then squander it by "reaching across the aisles."

Point to ANY time the fucking Nazi democrats reached across the aisles? You can't - it's a one way street and a fools game. If we FAIL to stand up for ourselves and impeach Biden, then DeSantis gets impeached the SECOND the Nazis have the house.

You want this shit to stop? You have to hit them back. Unless the democrats fear reprisal, they will NEVER stop. This is why we lose, over and over and over and over.

Republicans hold elections - democrats hold POWER. We have a chance to hit the bully back, if we fuck it up by being pansy's then we doom the nation to rule by thugs
Punching the bully rarely works out well. I can tell you that from almost 50 years of personal experience. All it does is make you just as much of a bully as the bully themselves. That’s NOT what I’m looking for in a political organization.

I’m looking for a political movement with honor, morality, values, and basic decency. A group more interested in telling me what THEY believe and will do Right than what their opponents have done Wrong.

I mean, it's not like he used the FBI to attack his political rival for the 2024 presidential election, or anything.

Oh wait.

You Nazis had nothing to impeach Trump on, but did it anyway. Republicans MUST impeach Biden - if we decent Americans FAIL to respond to the Nazi party in kind - then we embolden you to pull this same shit on DeSantis in 2024 and any Republican that ever follows - if indeed your Reich allows another Republican to hold office after that.
Agreed. Those sham impeachments need to be made very, very expensive for Democrats.

I say we go after their money. They're dead in the water without the bribes.

Punching the bully rarely works out well. I can tell you that from almost 50 years of personal experience. All it does is make you just as much of a bully as the bully themselves. That’s NOT what I’m looking for in a political organization.

I’m looking for a political movement with honor, morality, values, and basic decency. A group more interested in telling me what THEY believe and will do Right than what their opponents have done Wrong.

So let bullies just run over you, got it.

And you can forget about morality, standards, decency, values and so on because that America has all but disappeared and just lies in the hands of a few now. America hasn't been those things for decades now and it just slowly declines as time goes by.

And you can forget about morality, standards, decency, values and so on because that America has all but disappeared and just lies in the hands of a few now. America hasn't been those things for decades now and it just slowly declines as time goes by.

Then there’s no point in supporting or voting for anyone. In fact, that’s why I rarely vote for can’t, only the ballot questions (which we got 3/4 wrong in Mass on Tuesday).

Well you, Mitt, and Neville tell me how that works out for you.

I intend to fight for this Republic and the Constitution it's based on.

If the GOP want to be the "kick dog" for democrats - fuck em'. Time for a new party that supports and promotes America.

Forum List

Back