Biden: Republicans Will Impeach Me If They Win

Biden: Republicans Will Impeach Me If They Win

4 Nov 20232 ~~ By Solange Reyner

President Joe Biden on Thursday warned that Republicans will seek to impeach him if they win the House majority next week.
“I’m already being told if they win back the House and Senate, they’re going to impeach me,” Biden told a crowd at MiraCosta College near San Diego, California, while stumping for the reelection of Rep. Mike Levin. “I don’t know what the hell they’re going to impeach me for.”
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has introduced five articles of impeachment against Biden. Ten House Republicans have either introduced or sponsored 21 articles of impeachment against Biden and his top officials, according to the The New York Times.

Commentary:
Indeed, there's a hundred good reasons to impeach The Big Guy. But I think a better strategy would be to repeatedly demand that he be removed under the 25th Amendment. Of course there's no way te DNC Party headquarters would allow that...unless Kamaltoe Harris resigned and was replaced with someone who had a chance of being *elected* President.
Although it may be a great idea. the consequences' may be worse than the cure.
With a majority in both House's of Congress Joe Biden will become ineffective and just a lame duck. He would only do much more than drool on and sign EOs.
Then again you reap what you sow!
Maoist Democrats went all in with repeated impeachments on Trump regardless of how trivial, then seeing this come around to you should be no surprise, but not practicable.

Moron.

1. The way the Senate is set up for re-elections it was always going to be a near impossibility for the GOP to take both the House and Senate. As long as Democrats control 1 of the 2 there was never going to be an Impeachment.

2. Kamala Harris is still 'Impeachment Insurance'.

Joe's comments aboyt heing Impeached were senility / dementia, stupidity, or political fear-mongering to motivate Democrats to vote.

IMO it also showed how Jie knows there are legitimate legal grounds to do so.

~~~~~~
I began paying into Social Security at 14 years of age and retired at 65. I don't think I'll ever recover what I paid into the system.

I know you won't.

What you paid into SS is GONE!
People paying in now is whose money will be paying your SS Benefits in this 'ponzi scheme', as Congress has already spent YOUR money.

If you are married, the govt took YOUR and YOUR SPOUSE'S money FOR YOU BOTH, with the guarantee YOUR money will still be there.

If it IS your money, and it is ... if one of you dies, why does the survivor get EITHER their SS benefits OR their spouse's ... but not both? It's YOUR money, right....marital assets?

And if it is YOUR money, why do you have an age restriction to access it, but the govt gets to dip into it any time they want / 'need' to?

The President who signed off on SS warned it should NEVER be allowed to become permanent because it would become what it is now.

Moron.

1. The way the Senate is set up for re-elections it was always going to be a near impossibility for the GOP to take both the House and Senate. As long as Democrats control 1 of the 2 there was never going to be an Impeachment.

2. Kamala Harris is still 'Impeachment Insurance'.

Joe's comments aboyt heing Impeached were senility / dementia, stupidity, or political fear-mongering to motivate Democrats to vote.

IMO it also showed how Jie knows there are legitimate legal grounds to do so.
That is what I wrote. In any case it takes two thirds of the Senate to convict and Democrats would never allow that to happen even if there's a GOP majority. You still need 67 in the Senate to convict.

And if it is YOUR money, why do you have an age restriction to access it, but the govt gets to dip into it any time they want / 'need' to?

Because of irresponsible people.

Years ago my employer started an IRA for all his employees. We had a seminar from the salesman of the company explaining everything and of course, welcomed questions. When all the questions were asked, one employee had a final one. He asked when he could take that money and spend it? The agent once again explained about taxation, penalties, and what not having something for retirement would mean. My coworker said "But I can take it out anytime I want, right?" The agent told him he could. My coworker said that's all he wanted to know.

I know he's of retirement age now, and I would bet anything he's still working because he spent all his IRA money. That's why we are stuck with government social security, because of guys like him.

Because of irresponsible people.

Years ago my employer started an IRA for all his employees. We had a seminar from the salesman of the company explaining everything and of course, welcomed questions. When all the questions were asked, one employee had a final one. He asked when he could take that money and spend it? The agent once again explained about taxation, penalties, and what not having something for retirement would mean. My coworker said "But I can take it out anytime I want, right?" The agent told him he could. My coworker said that's all he wanted to know.

I know he's of retirement age now, and I would bet anything he's still working because he spent all his IRA money. That's why we are stuck with government social security, because of guys like him.

Yiur money is gone because of criminal politiciams who have helped themselves to your money.

Yiur money is gone because of criminal politiciams who have helped themselves to your money.

Yeah but they are obligated by law to pay it back. The point is we would have no need for SS if people were responsible enough to save for their retirement. Without SS, I think over half of America would not save a dime. Then when they got old we would be obligated to take care of them. So unfortunately they will be with us forever because if anything, Americans are becoming more and more irresponsible all the time.

No, you won't.

SS from time to time sends out pamphlets showing how much you put into the system and what you would get today if you retired. Take that pamphlet to any reputable investment company and ask them how much you'd be worth at retirement time had all that money been invested in a conservative growth account. I'm sure the numbers would shock you.
I will not do that, because if I do, I might start drinking.

Forum List

Back