Biden: Republicans Will Impeach Me If They Win

If the Republicans insist upon making themselves look like the King-Sized A$$hole$ that the Democrats looked like during two Rump impeachments...

Yeah... go for it... it will be "good look" for you... it's not like you're going to have the numbers in the Senate to convict, anyway...

Besides... do you clowns REALLY want Karmel-Korn Harris to take the steering wheel?

Did the Communists think they had the numbers in the Senate to get rid of Trump?

This isn't about getting even or paying back, this is about showing these assholes that they can't keep getting away with the shit they are doing. There is a price to pay for everything, especially your actions.

I'm voting straight Dem for the first time in 35 years. Fuck you & the rest of you asseating fascist Trump worshippers.

I'm voting for even higher gasoline prices, higher grocery prices, more illegals invading our country, more fentanyl killing more Americans in our country, higher inflation, higher interest rates, but I'm not a moron. :aug08_031:

The fact that the threat of impeachment would be the last appeal of the democrat party in the midterms is a sad commentary on what's left of the incoherent party.

The Democrats have made it the latest fashion to just serve impeachment papers with a strongarm in Congress just to put an opposing president on the defensive.

If the other team is going to cheat, are you supposed to remain absolutely pure if the refs won't call it?

In a recent speech he called / referred to himself as SENATOR...NOW he voices someone's (whoever is typing on the Teleprompter) fear of extremely justified Impeachment.

This is a diffetent type of 'fear-mongering'. Instead if trying to instill fear in Americans, they are voicing their own fears.

:auiqs.jpg:

Did the Communists think they had the numbers in the Senate to get rid of Trump?

This isn't about getting even or paying back, this is about showing these assholes that they can't keep getting away with the shit they are doing. There is a price to pay for everything, especially your actions.

But that's precisely the point.

What is the price of impeachment? Nothing. It's symbolic, nothing more. Therefore it doesn't really hurt.

The Republicans need to find something that REALLY hurts. In real concrete terms. Money does that, law does that, conservative judges do that, there's lots of possibilities.

4 Nov 20232 ~~ By Solange Reyner

President Joe Biden on Thursday warned that Republicans will seek to impeach him if they win the House majority next week.
“I’m already being told if they win back the House and Senate, they’re going to impeach me,” Biden told a crowd at MiraCosta College near San Diego, California, while stumping for the reelection of Rep. Mike Levin. “I don’t know what the hell they’re going to impeach me for.”
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has introduced five articles of impeachment against Biden. Ten House Republicans have either introduced or sponsored 21 articles of impeachment against Biden and his top officials, according to the The New York Times.

Commentary:
Indeed, there's a hundred good reasons to impeach The Big Guy. But I think a better strategy would be to repeatedly demand that he be removed under the 25th Amendment. Of course there's no way te DNC Party headquarters would allow that...unless Kamaltoe Harris resigned and was replaced with someone who had a chance of being *elected* President.
Although it may be a great idea. the consequences' may be worse than the cure.
With a majority in both House's of Congress Joe Biden will become ineffective and just a lame duck. He would only do much more than drool on and sign EOs.
Then again you reap what you sow!
Maoist Democrats went all in with repeated impeachments on Trump regardless of how trivial, then seeing this come around to you should be no surprise, but not practicable.
I absolutely do NOT want Biden impeached or any such nonsense. That would put Kamala in power and God only knows who they would have her appoint Vice President.

And however justified it might be, it would accomplish nothing because it is highly unlikely we would have the votes to remove him from office anyway. And the whole process would be portrayed in the media as spoiled brats getting revenge while wasting the taxpayer's money and neglecting more important duties. You know, what the Democrats did, but the media would not hold them accountable as they would the Republicans.

I can't see that we would accomplish a thing other than bad press and bad will.

Leadership will have to withstand a ton of pressure from MTG and the Qanon caucus, which will be even larger. Plus no doubt Trump will signal support, if not demand impeachment.

You think McCarthy has balls like that?

I don't think the party at large is a big MTG fan.

I'm voting for even higher gasoline prices, higher grocery prices, more illegals invading our country, more fentanyl killing more Americans in our country, higher inflation, higher interest rates, but I'm not a moron. :aug08_031:
The Republic can survive higher gasoline prices, higher grocery prices, more illegals invading our country, more fentanyl killing...

The Republic cannot survive a chief executive who sets aside the Constitution and the sacred tradition of a Peaceful Transfer of Power in order to retain personal power...

But that's precisely the point.

What is the price of impeachment? Nothing. It's symbolic, nothing more. Therefore it doesn't really hurt.

The Republicans need to find something that REALLY hurts. In real concrete terms. Money does that, law does that, conservative judges do that, there's lots of possibilities.
Conservative judges have all handed Trump's ass back to him because they know he's a pile of shit & a liar.

So bring on all the conservative judges you want to & don't forget to play Powerball this week because your odds of winning are better then some conservative judge doing the dirty work of that shitbag Trump & his neo fascist lackeys.

The Republic can survive higher gasoline prices, higher grocery prices, more illegals invading our country, more fentanyl killing...

The Republic cannot survive a chief executive who sets aside the Constitution and the sacred tradition of a Peaceful Transfer of Power in order to retain personal power...

Really? We seemed to have survived it before, in a few hours to be exact.

Now see how we'd survive a serious military conflict with a 40% less military recruitment rate because Dementia forced military to take shots they didn't want, CRT training, and letting sissies in dresses join up with our military men, with a seriously depleted strategic reserves since Dementia needed it to try and save his party for the midterm elections. We can survive more fentanyl deaths? Tell that to the mothers who lost children because their kids took (what they thought) were simple uppers but didn't know they were laced with fentany.

People like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

President Joe Biden on Thursday warned that Republicans will seek to impeach him if they win the House majority next week.
“I’m already being told if they win back the House and Senate, they’re going to impeach me,” Biden told a crowd at MiraCosta College near San Diego, California, while stumping for the reelection of Rep. Mike Levin. “I don’t know what the hell they’re going to impeach me for.”
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has introduced five articles of impeachment against Biden. Ten House Republicans have either introduced or sponsored 21 articles of impeachment against Biden and his top officials, according to the The New York Times.

Commentary:
Indeed, there's a hundred good reasons to impeach The Big Guy. But I think a better strategy would be to repeatedly demand that he be removed under the 25th Amendment. Of course there's no way te DNC Party headquarters would allow that...unless Kamaltoe Harris resigned and was replaced with someone who had a chance of being *elected* President.
With a majority in both House's of Congress Joe Biden will become ineffective and just a lame duck. He would only do much more than drool on and sign EOs.
Maoist Democrats went all in with repeated impeachments on Trump regardless of how trivial, then seeing this come around to you should be no surprise, but not practicable.
I guess he thinks he is above the law. Not to worry though, Joe, Republicans will set up a House committee similar to the Jan 6th committee so, no worries about fairness, right?

Considering the disgraceful shenanigans of the 1-6 committee, impeaching Biden would not hold a candle to that.

But I'm wondering if Biden knows that in stating that he will be impeached by a Republican Congress, he is encouraging wavering Republicans to vote. In fact, if anyone would be influenced by that comment, I'd think that more R's would be motivated than D's.

Commentary:
If they don‘t the republicans should be voted out of office.

Joe Biden and his family have been corrupt for years and have made a fortune selling Joe’s influence. It would not surprise me if Joe Is getting a kickback from the Mexican drug cartels for opening the border.

Forum List

Back