Biden: Republicans Will Impeach Me If They Win

Potatohead needs to be impeached for the High Crimes of stealing the election and for selling out his country to the Chinese in order to make his family rich.

Too bad we can't impeach for incompetency and fucking up the country or those should be added.

Potatohead needs to be impeached for the High Crimes of stealing the election and for selling out his country to the Chinese in order to make his family rich.

Too bad we can't impeach for incompetency and fucking up the country or those should be added.

Perhaps something more legitimate like trying to stop the Saudi's from announcing their oil reduction until after the election. That's called election tampering.

4 Nov 20232 ~~ By Solange Reyner

President Joe Biden on Thursday warned that Republicans will seek to impeach him if they win the House majority next week.
“I’m already being told if they win back the House and Senate, they’re going to impeach me,” Biden told a crowd at MiraCosta College near San Diego, California, while stumping for the reelection of Rep. Mike Levin. “I don’t know what the hell they’re going to impeach me for.”
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has introduced five articles of impeachment against Biden. Ten House Republicans have either introduced or sponsored 21 articles of impeachment against Biden and his top officials, according to the The New York Times.

Commentary:
Indeed, there's a hundred good reasons to impeach The Big Guy. But I think a better strategy would be to repeatedly demand that he be removed under the 25th Amendment. Of course there's no way te DNC Party headquarters would allow that...unless Kamaltoe Harris resigned and was replaced with someone who had a chance of being *elected* President.
Although it may be a great idea. the consequences' may be worse than the cure.
With a majority in both House's of Congress Joe Biden will become ineffective and just a lame duck. He would only do much more than drool on and sign EOs.
Then again you reap what you sow!
Maoist Democrats went all in with repeated impeachments on Trump regardless of how trivial, then seeing this come around to you should be no surprise, but not practicable.
They need to have a hearing on Hunter Biden and his Laptop First. Then if there is enough criminality there, go ahead. From what I hear there is evidence of 400 different crimes on the laptop. We The People deserve to know what these two were up to.

4 Nov 20232 ~~ By Solange Reyner

President Joe Biden on Thursday warned that Republicans will seek to impeach him if they win the House majority next week.
“I’m already being told if they win back the House and Senate, they’re going to impeach me,” Biden told a crowd at MiraCosta College near San Diego, California, while stumping for the reelection of Rep. Mike Levin. “I don’t know what the hell they’re going to impeach me for.”
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has introduced five articles of impeachment against Biden. Ten House Republicans have either introduced or sponsored 21 articles of impeachment against Biden and his top officials, according to the The New York Times.

Commentary:
Indeed, there's a hundred good reasons to impeach The Big Guy. But I think a better strategy would be to repeatedly demand that he be removed under the 25th Amendment. Of course there's no way te DNC Party headquarters would allow that...unless Kamaltoe Harris resigned and was replaced with someone who had a chance of being *elected* President.
Although it may be a great idea. the consequences' may be worse than the cure.
With a majority in both House's of Congress Joe Biden will become ineffective and just a lame duck. He would only do much more than drool on and sign EOs.
Then again you reap what you sow!
Maoist Democrats went all in with repeated impeachments on Trump regardless of how trivial, then seeing this come around to you should be no surprise, but not practicable.
It’s stupid. Let him be and allow him to keep making stupid comments and statements

have you figured out what to impeach him for?

LOL

You fucking Nazis are a hoot.

How about using federal troops to attack his political opponent for the 2024 presidential race?

Isn't that what you Nazi scum impeached Trump for with the fabricated Ukraine shit? You know, "Joe Biden is corrupt, impeach Trump."

Wasn't the fucking lie by you maggots that investigating the open corruption of Biden embezzling tax payer money sent to Ukraine as foreign aid "impeachable" because Biden might be his opponent in two years?

I know, different standards when a Reich member does it.

LOL

You fucking Nazis are a hoot.

How about using federal troops to attack his political opponent for the 2024 presidential race?

Isn't that what you Nazi scum impeached Trump for with the fabricated Ukraine shit? You know, "Joe Biden is corrupt, impeach Trump."

Wasn't the fucking lie by you maggots that investigating the open corruption of Biden embezzling tax payer money sent to Ukraine as foreign aid "impeachable" because Biden might be his opponent in two years?

I know, different standards when a Reich member does it.
I cant recall this using federal troops to attack a political opponent, can you refresh my memory?

And about the first impeachment, it was about a real phone call. It was an abuse of power.

I cant recall this using federal troops to attack a political opponent,

Cut your crack down to 6 grams per day, and the fentanyl down to a quarter ounce per day, and your memory might improve...

can you refresh my memory?

No, but I can bury you in facts while you run away.

And about the first impeachment, it was about a real phone call. It was an abuse of power.

It was about a fake whistle blower - CIA spook Eric Ciaramela and and VERY real embezzlement by Biden.

Again, if Trump asking for corrupt pile of shit Quid Pro to be investigated is impeachable, then sending the Gestapo after your opponent is off the scale.

I cant recall this using federal troops to attack a political opponent, can you refresh my memory?

Asking a leader of another country for a "favor" is not an abuse of power. Sending the FBI to find your daughters five dollar diary and getting warrants to search homes in that effort is an abuse of power.

No. Conservatism in its true form is based on the most Traditional values possible - Right and Wrong. It’s about enforcing Right by whatever means are required while ensuring the extreme punishment of those who choose to do Wrong.

Who's traditions and values?

Here in America, that is American traditions and values - which are individual liberty and personal responsibility.

Would you be a "North Korean" conservative?

Here in America, that is American traditions and values - which are individual liberty and personal responsibility
LOL. I’m talking about traditions, values, and social norms that were centuries if not millenia old before even Erik the Red stepped foot on this continent, never mind the Pilgrims. They have existed since the begin of humanity itself, but few have the strength and Soul to live by them.

America was doomed by the naivety of its Founding Fathers from the start. They had to know that simple human nature would destroy the fragile system they created with wishful thinking and false hope.

repunks aren't going to impeach President Potato. McCarthy already said so. Biden ought to be worried about the dem party wet team when they have finally had enough of him...and they're going in that direction.

Asking a leader of another country for a "favor" is not an abuse of power. Sending the FBI to find your daughters five dollar diary and getting warrants to search homes in that effort is an abuse of power.
withholding congressionally approved military aid breaks the law.

Faithful execution of the law does not permit the President to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law,

And, i would guess youre referring to Ashley Biden's diary. They were breaking the law regarding trafficking stolen goods.

withholding congressionally approved military aid breaks the law.

Faithful execution of the law does not permit the President to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law,

And, i would guess youre referring to Ashley Biden's diary. They were breaking the law regarding trafficking stolen goods.

Bullshit. They were Dementia's personal police to protect his secrets from getting out. Show me one case of the FBI getting involved of stolen goods of five or ten bucks. You can't be this stupid.

Trump delivered the Ukraine aid on time. 90% of it was already delivered before the phone call even took place. A US President can withhold anything he wants provided it's delivered before the expiration date, and even if he goes past that, all Congress can do is issue a new expiration date.

This is real simple: The Communist found out about Trump asking Zelenskyy to look into the Biden corruption. Completely legal. They had to find a way to shut Zelenskyy up before he told Trump anything, so they created this phony impeachment. They knew Zelenskyy didn't want to get in the middle of a pissing contest between Congress and the President since his money came from both places. If the Communists really thought Trump would withhold aid based on what Zelenskyy told him, why didn't they wait until he actually did it? The answer is they didn't have time. They had to act and act quickly to shut Zelenskyy up.

Bullshit. They were Dementia's personal police to protect his secrets from getting out. Show me one case of the FBI getting involved of stolen goods of five or ten bucks. You can't be this stupid.

Trump delivered the Ukraine aid on time. 90% of it was already delivered before the phone call even took place. A US President can withhold anything he wants provided it's delivered before the expiration date, and even if he goes past that, all Congress can do is issue a new expiration date.

This is real simple: The Communist found out about Trump asking Zelenskyy to look into the Biden corruption. Completely legal. They had to find a way to shut Zelenskyy up before he told Trump anything, so they created this phony impeachment. They knew Zelenskyy didn't want to get in the middle of a pissing contest between Congress and the President since his money came from both places. If the Communists really thought Trump would withhold aid based on what Zelenskyy told him, why didn't they wait until he actually did it? The answer is they didn't have time. They had to act and act quickly to shut Zelenskyy up.

first, other countries had previously asked for Shokin to be removed. Later Biden also re-enforced this.

and then Trump's false narrative on this subject. Aid delayed for several months, causing deaths.

And the other subject of stolen dairy, its an invasion of privacy of a little girl, not monetary value. Project varitas has been nailed for its dirty tricks before. And fabricating voter fraud claims.

Forum List

Back