Biden: Republicans Will Impeach Me If They Win

I guess he thinks he is above the law. Not to worry though, Joe, Republicans will set up a House committee similar to the Jan 6th committee so, no worries about fairness, right?

Okay, but what happens if the defeat is so bad, so historic, that the party asks Joe to step down? I don't think the Republicans would continue to go after him, and Whorris would need to do something impeachable worthy for Republicans to go after her.

Okay, but what happens if the defeat is so bad, so historic, that the party asks Joe to step down? I don't think the Republicans would continue to go after him, and Whorris would need to do something impeachable worthy for Republicans to go after her.
I think after the midterms the presidency won't matter so much to the left. However, I believe Biden will give more than two weeks notice, deciding not to run in 2024. Going into 2020 Biden was a big questionmark regarding his senility and that has gone down considerably in two years. He simply can't make it another two without even more decline. I can definitely see the Republican House justly going after Biden once they take over in January but, in my humble opinion, they would be doing the democrats a big favor by promoting Kamala Harris to the position. I'd rather have Biden. And, if they should go after both Biden and Harris, it just becomes more of a case of being careful what you wish for. Republicans are so anxious to shoot they could wind up shooting themselves in the foot. Fact is, if Trump actually is the nominee in 2024, we need the weakest candidate possible for him to go up against because a lot of Independents who decide elections, won't vote for Trump.

That's easy. She's in charge of the border, right?

Impeach? To hell with that!!!!

I'm hoping for a good old fashioned public HANGING of a TRAITOR!!!!

giphy.gif

Biden: Republicans Will Impeach Me If They Win

4 Nov 20232 ~~ By Solange Reyner

President Joe Biden on Thursday warned that Republicans will seek to impeach him if they win the House majority next week.
“I’m already being told if they win back the House and Senate, they’re going to impeach me,” Biden told a crowd at MiraCosta College near San Diego, California, while stumping for the reelection of Rep. Mike Levin. “I don’t know what the hell they’re going to impeach me for.”
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has introduced five articles of impeachment against Biden. Ten House Republicans have either introduced or sponsored 21 articles of impeachment against Biden and his top officials, according to the The New York Times.

Commentary:
Indeed, there's a hundred good reasons to impeach The Big Guy. But I think a better strategy would be to repeatedly demand that he be removed under the 25th Amendment. Of course there's no way te DNC Party headquarters would allow that...unless Kamaltoe Harris resigned and was replaced with someone who had a chance of being *elected* President.
Although it may be a great idea. the consequences' may be worse than the cure.
With a majority in both House's of Congress Joe Biden will become ineffective and just a lame duck. He would only do much more than drool on and sign EOs.
Then again you reap what you sow!
Maoist Democrats went all in with repeated impeachments on Trump regardless of how trivial, then seeing this come around to you should be no surprise, but not practicable.
Thats a damn lie

Biden is a fool and he’s doing a lot of damage to our country

but we have better things to do than impeach a drooling old lib

There's no point in doing that.
Biden needs to return the $1 billion he bilked from the Ukraine in a complex extortion of the American Taxpayer's Foreign Aid Package during the Obummer years of laying the ground work for a total Communist takeover of America by the Deep State Democrats with their eye on the US Treasury they unfortunately put at the discretion of Maxine the Stalker advocate as Calfornia State Representative who insisted her apparatchiks engage in stalking President Trump's staff, his advisers, his family an his friends. Her stalking enabled the liars of the leftest lockstep press opportunities to earn after-hours money for beating up and down on Trump because they hate not being around other criminal stalkers like Rep. Maxine Waters who represents the anus of all criminals. President Trump gonna git that evil gal with his Proctologist and Dr. Oz. :muahaha:

Biden is a doomed man. Kamala will be doomed as well.

I have a feeling they will take back the senate but not the house so I am afraid sense they will only take one lying biden is safe. :mad:I of course hope i am wrong and they do take both of them obviously.
I think the Democrats have told one too many lies and broken 1,000 too many promises to continue on with the American people. Biden ran off the decent Democrat people who, I trust you will like the Republican party now that they don't have to lie any more for Nancy, the Gold Pen False Goddess.

I would rather see a Republican Congress bury the President in good, if not excellent legislation and force him to Veto it all. Literally build his political coffin out of vetoed legislation. Simple, smart, and single-issue bills without the attached pork and bullshit that even the Dems will be hard pressed to vote against for fear of their constituents.
Yup, that would be awesome. It would also completely decimate yet another democrat talking point about a do-nothing congress. Here's the funny thing. Bubba Clinton could read the writing on the wall and "triangulated" or played the hand he was dealt, rather effectively.

Yup, that would be awesome. It would also completely decimate yet another democrat talking point about a do-nothing congress
Exactly. It would leave an already tied-in-knots Biden Administration to either go against their stated beliefs, or against what the citizenry wants. Either way would be a win for Republicans.

Unfortunately this would require Republican Congress-members to write simple, clean, single-issue bills with meaningful purpose. It would also require members of both chambers of Congress to vote IN UNISON, zero exceptions. I’m not sure that would be possible.

Sure it will. Kinda like dems who wanted to impeach Trump going into an election in order to tarnish his electability
No it won’t. All it will do is exacerbate the discontent between the two parties. Neither side is going to have their minds changed. That’s just the truth. All this would do is to push the dwindling segment of “unaligned” voters towards the Democrats.

Biden needs to return the $1 billion he bilked from the Ukraine in a complex extortion of the American Taxpayer's Foreign Aid Package during the Obummer years of laying the ground work for a total Communist takeover of America by the Deep State Democrats with their eye on the US Treasury they unfortunately put at the discretion of Maxine the Stalker advocate as Calfornia State Representative who insisted her apparatchiks engage in stalking President Trump's staff, his advisers, his family an his friends. Her stalking enabled the liars of the leftest lockstep press opportunities to earn after-hours money for beating up and down on Trump because they hate not being around other criminal stalkers like Rep. Maxine Waters who represents the anus of all criminals. President Trump gonna git that evil gal with his Proctologist and Dr. Oz. :muahaha:
Biden threatened Ukraine with $1 billion in loan guarantees. He never did it because Ukraine fired the prosecutor. He still is guilty of making a quid pro quo.

No it won’t. All it will do is exacerbate the discontent between the two parties. Neither side is going to have their minds changed. That’s just the truth. All this would do is to push the dwindling segment of “unaligned” voters towards the Democrats.
The dems exacerbated the discontent when they performed 2 sham impeachment.

You seem to be of the impression that dems can do what they did, and it's OK, repubs should just lump it and move on. You apparently don't realize had Trump won reelection, the house would have likely continued to impeach him, regardless of the discontent it sowed.

It wasn't a problem when they were doing it, they didn't care about discontent then, but somehow repubs have to be considerate now?

The problem we have here is, let's say repubs did just let it go, that in no way would stop the dems from pulling those tactics again, and the repubs would be idiots for believing that they wouldn't.

Unfortunately, the dems actions have mandated that repubs react in kind, otherwise run the risk of falling into the dems trap.

Perhaps if repubs impeach Biden and Harris 5 or 6 times, maybe the dems will be like "ok, we get it, it was bad of us to do it"....probably not, but your suggestion of repubs just sucking it up and taking it doesn't work either when the dems would likely repeat it again.

You seem to be of the impression that dems can do what they did, and it's OK, repubs should just lump it and move on. You apparently don't realize had Trump won reelection, the house would have likely continued to impeach him, regardless of the discontent it sowed
It’s not okay, but doing the same thing back makes you no better than them. Never get into an argument with a fool, they drag you down to their level and best you with experience.

You seem hung up on Trump and revenge. That bird flew the coop for me long ago. I’m far more interested in finding better candidates and running better campaigns.
Unfortunately, the dems actions have mandated that repubs react in kind, otherwise run the risk of falling into the dems trap
By reacting in kind you fall into their trap. That’s exactly what they want… so they call you a hypocrite for doing the same thing you complained about them doing. You beat the bully by walking away and not reacting (except in extreme circumstances). You lose when you allow them to see they’re getting to you.
Perhaps if repubs impeach Biden and Harris 5 or 6 times, maybe the dems will be like "ok, we get it, it was bad of us to do it"....probably not, but your suggestion of repubs just sucking it up and taking it doesn't work either when the dems would likely repeat it again
The Democrats will not be turned away from their playbook. No matter what. You don’t fix an injustice by committing another one.

Forum List

Back