Biden: Republicans Will Impeach Me If They Win

I have a feeling they will take back the senate but not the house so I am afraid sense they will only take one lying biden is safe. :mad:I of course hope i am wrong and they do take both of them obviously.

It's never happened in the past and won't now.
JGalt and Doc7505 WHY are you giving him a thumbs down for this post? all he did was tell the truth that it has NEVER happened before so using logic,i think it is safe to assume that he is right when saying it wont happen now. so that is really unfair to be giving him a thumbs down.

I myself would love for him to be wrong but he has an EXCELLENT point,it has never happened before so WHY do you think it will all of a sudden happen now?:uhoh3:

that is a fair statement he made. He is just using logic and common sense and facts same as how back when biden stole the election i used logic and common sense and facts when people were saying the election would be overturned and trump would come back. I tried telling people back them but most trump suppoerters did not believe me when i said there have been MANY presidents that have stolen elections over the decades and no justice was ever done so WHY would it happen now? despite that logic,common sense and facts i used nobody believed me then.:cuckoo: seems like you two aredoing the same here.you are thinking with your heart what you WANT to happen same as they did instead of being real and going by how everything always happens in our corrupt government same as trump supporters did back then.

Dems lied and said they would not impeach Trump because they didnt want to energize the Red base.

Pubs should keep that quiet for a few days.

Dems are trying so hard to energize their base.
Yea, must keep quiet for a few days! You'll have plenty of time to polish Trump's knob in the near future.

Now drool.

Biden is a doomed man. Kamala will be doomed as well.

And which one of Trump's neo Fascist GOP asseater's steps in?

I'm voting straight Dem for the first time in 35 years. Fuck you & the rest of you asseating fascist Trump worshippers.

Last edited:

4 Nov 20232 ~~ By Solange Reyner

President Joe Biden on Thursday warned that Republicans will seek to impeach him if they win the House majority next week.
“I’m already being told if they win back the House and Senate, they’re going to impeach me,” Biden told a crowd at MiraCosta College near San Diego, California, while stumping for the reelection of Rep. Mike Levin. “I don’t know what the hell they’re going to impeach me for.”
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has introduced five articles of impeachment against Biden. Ten House Republicans have either introduced or sponsored 21 articles of impeachment against Biden and his top officials, according to the The New York Times.

Commentary:
Indeed, there's a hundred good reasons to impeach The Big Guy. But I think a better strategy would be to repeatedly demand that he be removed under the 25th Amendment. Of course there's no way te DNC Party headquarters would allow that...unless Kamaltoe Harris resigned and was replaced with someone who had a chance of being *elected* President.
Although it may be a great idea. the consequences' may be worse than the cure.
With a majority in both House's of Congress Joe Biden will become ineffective and just a lame duck. He would only do much more than drool on and sign EOs.
Then again you reap what you sow!
Maoist Democrats went all in with repeated impeachments on Trump regardless of how trivial, then seeing this come around to you should be no surprise, but not practicable.
The Chinacrats impeached President Trump over a random statement on a phone call. Nuff said.

I'll bet and go on record they do not.
I hope you're right.

The righties are mad, though.

(Justifiably so, in my opinion, but that's neither here nor there).

Politicians are weird people, they think in terms of "symbolism", right? They want to make symbolic statements, do symbolic acts...

Which kinda goes against my grain, I'm an engineer, I don't like that kinda stuff. I like what works, which is usually something more than just symbolism.

I'm voting straight Dem for the first time in 35 years. Fuck you & the rest of you asseating fascist Trump worshippers.
This is the endless Prog messaging. The agendas and repeadet spasms. This is not Trump. It is what we were all taught in reality many decades ago. And the elites in all ways corrupted it up and destroyed us.

That would make sense...

if Trump were on the ballot.

he's not

(except in your teeny tiny mind)

Leadership will have to withstand a ton of pressure from MTG and the Qanon caucus, which will be even larger. Plus no doubt Trump will signal support, if not demand impeachment.

You think McCarthy has balls like that?
So a malignant psychopath will be pulling the strings of his lackeys if his party takes control of Congress? Say it ain't so. Gee, Trump doesn't have to be POTUS if he can bark orders to his patsies like McCarthy & rest of them who will go along because they lack a spine or morals.

There will be no impeachment, no need, most importantly incompetence is not grounds to impeach a babbling lying fool and his side kick. Now as it regards politicizing the DOJ, FBI,IRS, and investigating Hunter that remains to be seen. They will simply have too many important maters requiring immediate attention to be distracted by such nonsense.

4 Nov 20232 ~~ By Solange Reyner

President Joe Biden on Thursday warned that Republicans will seek to impeach him if they win the House majority next week.
“I’m already being told if they win back the House and Senate, they’re going to impeach me,” Biden told a crowd at MiraCosta College near San Diego, California, while stumping for the reelection of Rep. Mike Levin. “I don’t know what the hell they’re going to impeach me for.”
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has introduced five articles of impeachment against Biden. Ten House Republicans have either introduced or sponsored 21 articles of impeachment against Biden and his top officials, according to the The New York Times.

Commentary:
Indeed, there's a hundred good reasons to impeach The Big Guy. But I think a better strategy would be to repeatedly demand that he be removed under the 25th Amendment. Of course there's no way te DNC Party headquarters would allow that...unless Kamaltoe Harris resigned and was replaced with someone who had a chance of being *elected* President.
Although it may be a great idea. the consequences' may be worse than the cure.
With a majority in both House's of Congress Joe Biden will become ineffective and just a lame duck. He would only do much more than drool on and sign EOs.
Then again you reap what you sow!
Maoist Democrats went all in with repeated impeachments on Trump regardless of how trivial, then seeing this come around to you should be no surprise, but not practicable.
If the Republicans insist upon making themselves look like the King-Sized A$$hole$ that the Democrats looked like during two Rump impeachments...

Yeah... go for it... it will be "good look" for you... it's not like you're going to have the numbers in the Senate to convict, anyway...

Besides... do you clowns REALLY want Karmel-Korn Harris to take the steering wheel?

So a malignant psychopath will be pulling the strings of his lackeys if his party takes control of Congress? Say it ain't so. Gee, Trump doesn't have to be POTUS if he can bark orders to his patsies like McCarthy & rest of them who will go along because they lack a spine or morals.
lol

This ^^^ from a leftard. :p

Whose party leadership has an entire ASYLUM full of malignant psychopaths. :p :p :p

Forum List

Back