Biden proposes banning vast majority of all guns.

That's all it is.

A nuke isn't an "arm", and also isn't something as common as a semi-automatic weapon is.

So all you are doing is argumentum ad absurdum, and not realizing it, either by choice or by stupidity.

All you SJW twats have is pathetic attempted "gotcha" moments, not one of you can actually debate competently.
So you're basing your definition of arms by how common it is. Talk about a fallacious argument! lol

You are an idiot. Prisons have security to KEEP PEOPLE IN, schools need security TO KEEP PEOPLE OUT. No one that isn't a student, staff member or teacher should be on a campus period.
Why don't we just rename all the schools as NRA conventions, then nobody will get in with a gun because they admit that it's too dangerous to have them there. lol, bunch faggots, lol.

Ya, let's just sit on our hands and do nothing. Owning big ass guns is more important than child safety at school. GAWD! You're an idiot!
Taking a particular style of rifle away from people who will never kill anyone is going to stop school shootings how exactly?

A locked steel door will stop more school shootings than any gun ban

I'm basing it on what most normal people consider an "arm"
Heller:
The Second Amendment extends, prima facie,to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding.
United States v. Miller, 307 U. S. 174 , does not limit the right to keep and bear arms to militia purposes, but rather limits the type of weapon to which the right applies to those used by the militia, i.e., those in common use for lawful purposes

And thus, "bearable arms" = "those in common use for lawful purposes".

"Common use", as shown in Caetano v Massachusetts has a very low bar, and as Heller turned on the fact handguns are class of “arms” that Americans overwhelmingly choose for the lawful purpose of self-defense, the simple CHOICE of the weapon for a lawful purpose qualifies toward "in common use".

There you go. :)

That's all it is.

A nuke isn't an "arm", and also isn't something as common as a semi-automatic weapon is.

So all you are doing is argumentum ad absurdum, and not realizing it, either by choice or by stupidity.

All you SJW twats have is pathetic attempted "gotcha" moments, not one of you can actually debate competently.
While I agree with everything else in your post, I have to point out that nukes are indeed "arms" and they have been referred to as such for many years. Case in point--Reagan's SALT negotiations with Russia in the 80s. SALT was an acronym for Strategic ARMS Limitation Talks.

Taking a particular style of rifle away from people who will never kill anyone is going to stop school shootings how exactly?

1669510235109.png

While I agree with everything else in your post, I have to point out that nukes are indeed "arms" and they have been referred to as such for many years. Case in point--Reagan's SALT negotiations with Russia in the 80s. SALT was an acronym for Strategic ARMS Limitation Talks.

They aren't "arms" as considered in the Constitution at the time, which was clearly meant to say sidearms, or personal arms.

Not in the context of the 2nd amendment.

You are outweighed in this, oxygen thief, I suggest the Hello Kitty Message Board as being more up to your intellectual "abilities"
So now you're infringing my rights by "context". Is that your final answer? lol

So we should not care about 17-18 year old kids being killed and should not care about suicides?

Nope....what you did was attempt at distracting from the truth.

When idiots like you say child in relation to gun deaths, you are lying to uninformed readers by implying those children are actual children.......the truth is, the vast majority of deaths by guns that you call "children," are 15-19 year old gang members engaged in drug trafficking, and killing rivals.......big fucking difference........and that is why you lie. You need to lie to uninformed people because if they knew that the majority of so called "children" were actually 18 year olds car jacking, selling drugs and shooting at each other, you couldn't stampede these uninformed people into giving you the gun bans and confiscation that you want.....

So you lie....you guys lie about every aspect of guns in the U.S....

Getting rid of the "Gun Free Zone," signs would do most of that work too.....

Nope....what you did was attempt at distracting from the truth.

When idiots like you say child in relation to gun deaths, you are lying to uninformed readers by implying those children are actual children.......the truth is, the vast majority of deaths by guns that you call "children," are 15-19 year old gang members engaged in drug trafficking, and killing rivals.......big fucking difference........and that is why you lie. You need to lie to uninformed people because if they knew that the majority of so called "children" were actually 18 year olds car jacking, selling drugs and shooting at each other, you couldn't stampede these uninformed people into giving you the gun bans and confiscation that you want.....

So you lie....you guys lie about every aspect of guns in the U.S....
So the school shootings don't exist for you? If it was JUST gang bangers, no one would give a fuck, but it's not, but you refuse to acknowledge that. Why is that?

Forum List

Back