America without guns, what would really happen to us....

Oh, noes, they set a garbage dumpster on fire! save our precious garbage!
For you filthy ass vile Moon Bats helping to put out a street fire marks a person to be killed by Leftest assholes. That is why he was attacked by the scum and had to defend himself.

Too bad you are too deranged with your Leftest hate to understand that.

Bob Blaylock The first 4 lines of the Taurus Judge -

Use it to shoot others. When you live in a culture where the mentality promotes gun use to shoot others, you're gonna have high gun injuries and deaths, just like what the US enjoys.

What is it about guns that just wrecks your ability to understand truth, facts and reality…..? I have seen your posts in other threads and you are sane and rational…then when it comes to guns, you lose your mind……,

You think that normal people who simply want to be safe from violent criminals and own a gun to make that possible are mentally ill. Wanting to stop violent criminals is not a desire to shoot people….and what about that is so fucking hard for you to compute?

What is it about guns that just wrecks your ability to understand truth, facts and reality…..? I have seen your posts in other threads and you are sane and rational…then when it comes to guns, you lose your mind……,
Ain’t that a bitch! I was thinking the exact same about you (seriously) …. sane and rational on other subjects, but on guns …… pure bonkers.
You think that normal people who simply want to be safe from violent criminals and own a gun to make that possible are mentally ill. Wanting to stop violent criminals is not a desire to shoot people….and what about that is so fucking hard for you to compute?
I really hate to use that old, old, old analogy ….. still after all of these years, nearly 80 of them …… but guns are like pots and pans on the floor under a leaky roof and I’m baffled why someone like you doesn’t understand that. :(

And yet you make things up as you go along without shame.
Joey has NO shame.
As Swede, listening to JoeB131 telling you about Sweden, is much like me, as a Mormon, listening to him telling me about Mormonism.

He clearly doesn't know shit about either, and purports to know more than we do, as an actual Swede and an actual Mormon.
Joey is a propagandist. He'd have been right at home working for Goebbels. That's why his entire life is trolling this site.
Thank you, Bob. He was beginning to get under my skin but you have just now made me see a lighter, more humourous side to his buffoonery. Thank you. :bow2:

He only knows the propaganda headlines which are often over-simplified and lead to disinformation. I've seen his line of trash talk (and even worse) a million times. My brother and his family are Mormons, by the way. :hhello:
He's not a buffoon. Joey is evil. Joey is the purest, darkest example of undiluted evil ever to be on this site. Joey is Vasily Blohkin or Lavernty Beria level evil.
You've got the uncivilized manners of a mangy dog scrounging between dumpsters.
I see you figured him out. Joey does not debate. He flames, trolls, lies, deflects, occasionally libels, and ALWAYS filibusters.

No they get fried when the tanks roll in. See Waco.
Do you masturbate to thoughts of killing people you don't like?
Maybe, but I was in a few APCs in Vietnam and they weren't half that size and had no turret.

I'm trying not to laugh.
Sounds like the older M-113, which looked like...basically, a metal box on tracks. No turret, just a mounted machine gun.

Joey finds dead children hilarious. He fantasizes about being the head of the NKVD, with the ability to have his opponents and their children tortured and murdered.

No, that is part of your problem. You miserably failed to understand the reason for it. The Taliban brought some very wise philosophy to the Afghanis but I will assume you know nothing about that, right?
The problem is that Afghanistan is not a country, it is lines on a map. And nobody had the stones to deal with the situation properly.
I think the 4 Dead ATF Agents and 11 wounded still gives pause to Alphabet Agencies doing No Knock Raids and sending Stacks into almost any situation that involves any chance of Guys with ARs & AKs resisting
Of course...many of them were blue-on-blue. Yes, those stumbling, bumbling idiots shot each other!

The problem is that Afghanistan is not a country, it is lines on a map. And nobody had the stones to deal with the situation properly.

Of course...many of them were blue-on-blue. Yes, those stumbling, bumbling idiots shot each other!
Afghanistan is a real country and has been one for nearly a thousand years. It has an identity made up of people speaking Pashtun. Iran is also a real country. The rest of the Middle East is lines on a map.

Afghanistan has been a country since the USA was uninhabited.

... you make things up as you go along without shame.

Joey has NO shame.
None that I can see anyway.
Joey is a propagandist. He'd have been right at home working for Goebbels. That's why his entire life is trolling this site. He does not debate. He flames, trolls, lies, deflects, occasionally libels, and ALWAYS filibusters. He is evil. Joey is the purest, darkest example of undiluted evil ever to be on this site.
Actually, there is one on this forum who is slightly worse but I've put him on "ignore" status so I don't know what kind of crap he's spewing these days.

Forum List

Back