BIden passes EO to allow abortions

292470005_426617652833745_489598602558190273_n.jpg

Some people never learn.

The next president should teach them a lesson and sign an EO for the ATF to allow machine guns to be sold without a tax or other restriction, just to piss them off.

And the President after that should sign an EO prohibiting the exports of all firearms, destroying the entire firearms manufacturing industry that rely on those exports.

As I have said repeatedly, democrats don't abide by the law, they are the law.
So

DONNIE BOY and his TRUMPETEERS were above the law

Tit for tat

The great flood was a mistake by Thor, no? If we are given free will then why is abortion outlawed in a land of free will?
Are you trying to argue that we should be a theocracy, governed by religious dictate? I mean, free will is a religious construct.

The great flood was a mistake by Thor, no? If we are given free will then why is abortion outlawed in a land of free will?

Well, it's now against US law which is good, but it hasnt been outlawed by all states. In essence, the state has said said it's not going to sanction murder. Go codify in your state.

No it repented God. Nearly the entire population had it's seed corrupted except 8. Read genesis 6. The seed had been corrupted by the nephilim.

Good thing my Norse pagan religion tells me to kill every motherfucker on the earth.

Take your Jesus bullshit and shove it up your fucking stupid ass.

Bidenp is doing just what Trump did. He is redirecting funds not allocated by Congress, And wholesale attempting to circumvent the supreme court decision that he does not like.

Fine. I propose the same.

The next president should direct the ATF to allow any type of gun purchased without tax or any other restriction. Including bypassing the Hughes amendment.

Which of these is an illegal action by Biden...

Biden will direct the Health and Human Services Department to take action to protect and expand access to "medication abortion" approved by the Food and Drug Administration, the White House said.

He will also direct the department to ensure women have access to emergency medical care, family planning services, and contraception, including intrauterine devices (IUDs.)
And just like that the LibTarian constitutionalist hates the constitution.

He legislated nothing he merely is providing INFORMATION, surely a crime to some but not in reality.
He has done far from nothing. He has essentially said that the court iis illegitimate and made an EO to fight it.

In fact, everyone and everything that disagrees with the DNC is illegitimate, much like all of Biden's children.

Next will come the sanctuary abortion centers and then pack the courts.

What would Trump do? He'd promise pardons for every abortion provider and patient.

Republicans don't like it when we fight fire with fire.

Maybe next he can promise pardons for those that vote illegally.

Maybe next he can promise pardons for those that vote illegally.
Biden merely needs to keep this fight up till November because in their view the country is in such bad shape it is their only hope for votes in November.

Well, it's now against US law which is good, but it hasnt been outlawed by all states. In essence, the state has said said it's not going to sanction murder. Go codify in your state.

No it repented God. Nearly the entire population had it's seed corrupted except 8. Read genesis 6. The seed had been corrupted by the nephilim.

Actually, it’s not against US law.

As I have said repeatedly, democrats don't abide by the law, they are the law.
They have zero value for human life.

Forum List

Back