Biden Opens Hundreds of Offices As Re-Election Campaign Begins.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

From the piece:

"This month alone, Biden opened 100 new offices and added more than 350 new staffers in swing states from Arizona to Georgia to Pennsylvania, according to campaign spokesman Ammar Moussa."

Good signs for the President.

How is that gonna convince people the economy is not in the toilet?

Immigration is great?

Joe is not on his last leg, mentally and physically?

Any of that?

Things look dim, don't they?

Hopefully he wont show up to any of those places so everyones kids are still safe.
Then again, the ones that would work for him probably like kids too.

From the piece:

"This month alone, Biden opened 100 new offices and added more than 350 new staffers in swing states from Arizona to Georgia to Pennsylvania, according to campaign spokesman Ammar Moussa."

How so? Are they going to knock on the doors of those who weren't going to vote for Trump anyway?

From the piece:

Good signs for the country.

From the piece...

""She probably got there quicker than I did," said Barker, who in 2020 started the political action committee Arizona Republicans Who Believe in Treating Others with Respect. "I just wasn't quite comfortable identifying with the Democratic Party. And so for me, I said, hey, well, I'd rather do something like, 'Republicans for Biden.' "

1713090218592.png

It was in 2016 that the blob didn't get 50% in Utah (the home of the Mormon Church in the US).

Forum List

Back