Biden: On day one, I’ll send a bill to Congress creating a clear roadmap to citizenship for Dreamers and the 11 million undocumented people

Hope he shouts it from every roof top. Nothing would turn off most American more.

Way ta go Joe. LOL

Obama promised the same thing and won. He lied but he still made the promise.

When did Obama promise that? He may have said immigration reform, but that term is kind of generic. I don't recall him ever saying anything about blanket amnesty or citizenship.

Immigration reform as he laid it out would have been doing that.

Obama Broke His Promise to Latinos

Hope he shouts it from every roof top. Nothing would turn off most American more.

Way ta go Joe. LOL

When did Obama promise that? He may have said immigration reform, but that term is kind of generic. I don't recall him ever saying anything about blanket amnesty or citizenship.

He couldn't do diddly squat with a GOP Congress obstructing his every move for 6 years.

Yes, he should have gotten them to do something in the first 2 years, but the Democrats didn't think they would lose both houses. Shame on them for that, but shame on the GOP for not even talking about a deal!

Way ta go Joe. LOL

He couldn't do diddly squat with a GOP Congress obstructing his every move for 6 years.

Did you read the link? No you didn't. He not only did not live up to his promises he did the exact opposite.

Yes, he should have gotten them to do something in the first 2 years, but the Democrats didn't think they would lose both houses. Shame on them for that, but shame on the GOP for not even talking about a deal!

More deported in his first year than Bush deported. That's entirely on him. The GOP didn't force him to put families in cages.

Way ta go Joe. LOL

If he did that in his first two years, he would have never been re-elected, and the House and Senate would be overflowing with Republicans. Most Americans realize there is no benefit to them having those people here.

Way ta go Joe. LOL

If he did that in his first two years, he would have never been re-elected, and the House and Senate would be overflowing with Republicans. Most Americans realize there is no benefit to them having those people here.

We covered this and you ignored it. Even you continue to vote for it.

Way ta go Joe. LOL

Your link said nothing about what it meant. It only said immigration reform. It's an op-ed piece by a Latino guy giving his opinion on Obama not doing anything.

Way ta go Joe. LOL

We covered this and you ignored it. Even you continue to vote for it.

I do? How?

Way ta go Joe. LOL

Your link said nothing about what it meant. It only said immigration reform. It's an op-ed piece by a Latino guy giving his opinion on Obama not doing anything.

It was a woman so I can assume you really didn't read it.

Way ta go Joe. LOL

I only looked at the last name to be totally honest. Yes, I read it, and nowhere did it describe what his actual plans step by step were going to be. And again, immigration reform doesn't actually have a definition. Those who talk about it have their own views of what it means.

Way ta go Joe. LOL

I only looked at the last name to be totally honest. Yes, I read it, and nowhere did it describe what his actual plans step by step were going to be. And again, immigration reform doesn't actually have a definition. Those who talk about it have their own views of what it means.

Biden hasn't laid out a detailed step by step plan either so.......

Way ta go Joe. LOL

He lays out his goals. From the Twitter link in the OP:

On day one, I’ll send a bill to Congress creating a clear roadmap to citizenship for Dreamers and the 11 million undocumented people already strengthening our nation. It’s long overdue.

So there you go. He said he's going to make citizens out of all of them. How he's going to do it, that was not detailed. But it doesn't matter how he does it, he's going to do it.

Way ta go Joe. LOL

On day one, I’ll send a bill to Congress creating a clear roadmap to citizenship for Dreamers and the 11 million undocumented people already strengthening our nation. It’s long overdue.

So there you go. He said he's going to make citizens out of all of them. How he's going to do it, that was not detailed. But it doesn't matter how he does it, he's going to do it.

He can't do that.

Way ta go Joe. LOL

He can't do that.

Why not? What happens if he does win, keeps the House and also wins the Senate? He could do whatever he wants.

Way ta go Joe. LOL

He can't do that.

Why not? What happens if he does win, keeps the House and also wins the Senate? He could do whatever he wants.

Well then that would be Congress doing something but as I said, Obama could have also but didn't. Corporate $$$$$ doesn't want it done so it won't be.

Deep in the heart of Delaware, Joe Biden sits in his basement.

Alone. Hiding. Diminished.

Thanks Joe, for making the contrast with Trump even more clearer. Rewarding criminality: It’s the Democrat way.

Reminds me of the Dim Debates:

28.p1lcf.jpg

Thanks Joe, for making the contrast with Trump even more clearer. Rewarding criminality: It’s the Democrat way.

Reminds me of the Dim Debates:

28.p1lcf.jpg

Those here illegally are working to process our food. They work caring for our children. Why would you not want to make sure they are healthy and could see a doctor when they get sick?

And don't answer that you want to see them gone. You do not.

Forum List

Back