Biden: On day one, I’ll send a bill to Congress creating a clear roadmap to citizenship for Dreamers and the 11 million undocumented people

Thanks Joe, for making the contrast with Trump even more clearer. Rewarding criminality: It’s the Democrat way.

Reminds me of the Dim Debates:

28.p1lcf.jpg

Those here illegally are working to process our food. They work caring for our children. Why would you not want to make sure they are healthy and could see a doctor when they get sick?

And don't answer that you want to see them gone. You do not.

Jesus what an idiot you are. They are here illegally. What part of the word ILLEGAL do you not under stand?? These illegals cost we the tax payers billions each year. Oh and most American DO want to see them gone.

I couldn't care less about their health. If they want free medical care let them go back to Mexico.

You aren't worth talking to and I'd bet everyone you've had contact with feels the same. Take your bullshit and shove it up your stupid ass.

Thanks Joe, for making the contrast with Trump even more clearer. Rewarding criminality: It’s the Democrat way.

28.p1lcf.jpg

Those here illegally are working to process our food. They work caring for our children. Why would you not want to make sure they are healthy and could see a doctor when they get sick?

Jesus what an idiot you are. They are here illegally. What part of the word ILLEGAL do you not under stand?? These illegals cost we the tax payers billions each year. Oh and most American DO want to see them gone.

Then why aren't they?

I couldn't care less about their health. If they want free medical care let them go back to Mexico.

You aren't worth talking to and I'd bet everyone you've had contact with feels the same. Take your bullshit and shove it up your stupid ass.

The truth hurts doesn't it? We know there are millions and millions working here illegally and we know where they work. There are documentaries noting where they work. Why aren't those places being raided and the illegals arrested and the owners arrested? You'll make all kinds of excuses but you know the truth.

Trump hasn't done a single raid on his own. This is how you get rid of illegals? You know very well what will happen if he tried. So you get mad at people like myself who point out the truth rather than those who lie to you.

Dreamers?

Bravo for Joe!

It's the right thing to do.

Guess you missed the word illegal.

Its already been done and just made things worse.

Most Americans want all illegals out of the country. Biden wouldn't be making many friends with his plans and since he stated them how many do you think will vote for his stupid ass??

I'd bet not many. No Americans want illegals turned into citizens. They want them out of the country and they also want to save the billions of tax dollars these illegals cost we the tax payer.

Hope Joe shouts his plans from the rooftop. What a moron he is.

If most American's wanted that it would happen. If most American's wanted that they would be protesting to get things like e-verify made mandatory with strong repercussions for any business caught not participating.

Is that going to happen? No. We do not want to pay the cost.

Hell. They already have laws on the books but most of them are ignored. Anyone hiring illegals should be prosecuted but don't hold your breath for that to happen. Doesn't negate the fact that most Americans want all illegals out of our country and those that are here legally hate the illegals.

Liberals call every illegal “a Dreamer” since they dream of a better life which, in the Left’s eyes, exonerates all of them from breaking the law.

How about the TEA Party create their own Dreamer? This Dreamer would be to pass a bill exonerating any American taxpayer who refuses to pay above a certain amount in taxes or refuses to pay in full because they don’t agree morally or on a religious basis where their tax dollars are going. These people would be exonerated from breaking the law and conservatives would be helping them.

Think the Left would tolerate that?

Dreamers?

Bravo for Joe!

It's the right thing to do.

Guess you missed the word illegal.

Its already been done and just made things worse.

Most Americans want all illegals out of the country. Biden wouldn't be making many friends with his plans and since he stated them how many do you think will vote for his stupid ass??

I'd bet not many. No Americans want illegals turned into citizens. They want them out of the country and they also want to save the billions of tax dollars these illegals cost we the tax payer.

Hope Joe shouts his plans from the rooftop. What a moron he is.

If most American's wanted that it would happen. If most American's wanted that they would be protesting to get things like e-verify made mandatory with strong repercussions for any business caught not participating.

Is that going to happen? No. We do not want to pay the cost.

Hell. They already have laws on the books but most of them are ignored. Anyone hiring illegals should be prosecuted but don't hold your breath for that to happen. Doesn't negate the fact that most Americans want all illegals out of our country and those that are here legally hate the illegals.

Liberals call every illegal “a Dreamer” since they dream of a better life which, in the Left’s eyes, exonerates all of them from breaking the law.

How about the TEA Party create their own Dreamer? This Dreamer would be to pass a bill exonerating any American taxpayer who refuses to pay above a certain amount in taxes or refuses to pay in full because they don’t agree morally or on a religious basis where their tax dollars are going. These people would be exonerated from breaking the law and conservatives would be helping them.

Think the Left would tolerate that?

I'm "left" because I am being honest about the situation? If so, what does that say about being "right"?

So 40 years and 1 day of service he says he'll finally get around to a plan, you know that thing, that thing where he recreates a rush to our borders causing havoc all over again.

28.p1lcf.jpg

Then why aren't they?

The truth hurts doesn't it? We know there are millions and millions working here illegally and we know where they work. There are documentaries noting where they work. Why aren't those places being raided and the illegals arrested and the owners arrested? You'll make all kinds of excuses but you know the truth.

Trump hasn't done a single raid on his own. This is how you get rid of illegals? You know very well what will happen if he tried. So you get mad at people like myself who point out the truth rather than those who lie to you.

The only truth I see is that you are an idiot and don't know what the word ILLEGAL means.

What a meathead you are.

28.p1lcf.jpg

Then why aren't they?

The only truth I see is that you are an idiot and don't know what the word ILLEGAL means.

What a meathead you are.

Did I deny they were here illegally? Did I not say they were? I stated why they still are here and rather than address those facts, you feel this need to attack me.

28.p1lcf.jpg

Then why aren't they?

What a meathead you are.

Did I deny they were here illegally? Did I not say they were? I stated why they still are here and rather than address those facts, you feel this need to attack me.

Of course they are still here. As fast as ICE removed them, they come back.

As for attacking you?? I'd attack anyone who thinks we tax payers should provide anything for Illegals. Illegals who aren't supposed to be here.

We should start shooting them as they come across the border. Kill a few. The rest will get the message and our illegal problem will be over.

28.p1lcf.jpg

Then why aren't they?

What a meathead you are.

Of course they are still here. As fast as ICE removed them, they come back.

Their jobs are waiting on them. Why wouldn't they come back?

We should start shooting them as they come across the border. Kill a few. The rest will get the message and our illegal problem will be over.

No it won't. You have to resort to criminal hyperbole because you refuse to address the politicians that lie to you. It's a syndrome with you. You simply can't break from those who lie to you.

The truth hurts doesn't it? We know there are millions and millions working here illegally and we know where they work. There are documentaries noting where they work. Why aren't those places being raided and the illegals arrested and the owners arrested?

Because of our system of laws. In order to arrest or charge a business owner, the government has to prove they knew the person or people they were hiring were indeed illegal, and that's very difficult to prove when false identification is an industry here and over the border.

Trump hasn't done a single raid on his own.

If you get bored with that, let me know. I have more if you like.

28.p1lcf.jpg

You people have every excuse in the world for making their stay here comfortable. If they can't get healthcare, can't work, can't drive, can't take care of their kids on our tax dollars, can't own a home, they will leave. When you give them nearly everything we Americans have, and more, you are putting out an invitation for more to come here.

Make their existence here miserable, and nobody will want to come here illegally. If it were up to me, being here illegally whether crossing the border of overstaying your Visa would be a felony, punishable by a minimum of five years in prison for the first offense. Second offense, ten years minimum.

The truth hurts doesn't it? We know there are millions and millions working here illegally and we know where they work. There are documentaries noting where they work. Why aren't those places being raided and the illegals arrested and the owners arrested?

Because of our system of laws. In order to arrest or charge a business owner, the government has to prove they knew the person or people they were hiring were indeed illegal, and that's very difficult to prove when false identification is an industry here and over the border.

It's not. That is only more excuses out of you. You have entire industries admitting their work force is made up of illegals. Even then, with mandatory e-verify that is backed and supported by the government and the IRS there would be no question. That is why we will not pass it. If those lying to you meant what they say, it would be put in place.

If you get bored with that, let me know. I have more if you like.

From your link.

The Dallas Morning News reported that removing all undocumented immigrants from the economy “would trigger a recession like we haven’t seen in a decade.”

Actually it would be something like we have never seen. You know that. Trump knows that. That's why nothing will be done.

28.p1lcf.jpg

You people have every excuse in the world for making their stay here comfortable. If they can't get healthcare, can't work, can't drive, can't take care of their kids on our tax dollars, can't own a home, they will leave. When you give them nearly everything we Americans have, and more, you are putting out an invitation for more to come here.

But they can and no one is stopping it.

Make their existence here miserable, and nobody will want to come here illegally. If it were up to me, being here illegally whether crossing the border of overstaying your Visa would be a felony, punishable by a minimum of five years in prison for the first offense. Second offense, ten years minimum.

It is up to you. All you will do is continue to make excuses.

Hope he shouts it from every roof top. Nothing would turn off most American more.

Way ta go Joe. LOL

Obama promised the same thing and won. He lied but he still made the promise.

When did Obama promise that? He may have said immigration reform, but that term is kind of generic. I don't recall him ever saying anything about blanket amnesty or citizenship.

Immigration reform as he laid it out would have been doing that.

Obama Broke His Promise to Latinos

Your link said nothing about what it meant. It only said immigration reform. It's an op-ed piece by a Latino guy giving his opinion on Obama not doing anything.

It was a woman so I can assume you really didn't read it.

I only looked at the last name to be totally honest. Yes, I read it, and nowhere did it describe what his actual plans step by step were going to be. And again, immigration reform doesn't actually have a definition. Those who talk about it have their own views of what it means.

Biden hasn't laid out a detailed step by step plan either so.......

He lays out his goals. From the Twitter link in the OP:

On day one, I’ll send a bill to Congress creating a clear roadmap to citizenship for Dreamers and the 11 million undocumented people already strengthening our nation. It’s long overdue.

So there you go. He said he's going to make citizens out of all of them. How he's going to do it, that was not detailed. But it doesn't matter how he does it, he's going to do it.

He can't do that.

Why not? What happens if he does win, keeps the House and also wins the Senate? He could do whatever he wants.

Well then that would be Congress doing something but as I said, Obama could have also but didn't. Corporate $$$$$ doesn't want it done so it won't be.

No, it's because it would be political suicide for the party and person. Polls lie constantly. Most Americans not only don't want them here, but want more done to keep others out. That's why Trump is our President today.

Hope he shouts it from every roof top. Nothing would turn off most American more.

Way ta go Joe. LOL

When did Obama promise that? He may have said immigration reform, but that term is kind of generic. I don't recall him ever saying anything about blanket amnesty or citizenship.

Your link said nothing about what it meant. It only said immigration reform. It's an op-ed piece by a Latino guy giving his opinion on Obama not doing anything.

I only looked at the last name to be totally honest. Yes, I read it, and nowhere did it describe what his actual plans step by step were going to be. And again, immigration reform doesn't actually have a definition. Those who talk about it have their own views of what it means.

On day one, I’ll send a bill to Congress creating a clear roadmap to citizenship for Dreamers and the 11 million undocumented people already strengthening our nation. It’s long overdue.

So there you go. He said he's going to make citizens out of all of them. How he's going to do it, that was not detailed. But it doesn't matter how he does it, he's going to do it.

He can't do that.

Why not? What happens if he does win, keeps the House and also wins the Senate? He could do whatever he wants.

Well then that would be Congress doing something but as I said, Obama could have also but didn't. Corporate $$$$$ doesn't want it done so it won't be.

No, it's because it would be political suicide for the party and person. Polls lie constantly. Most Americans not only don't want them here, but want more done to keep others out. That's why Trump is our President today.

The fall out would be terrible for the party in power. Which is why nothing is going to be done. If most do not want them here that would not be the case.

Now maybe you can argue they do not want them here but they want the alternative even less so if that's the case we need to start there.

No, it's because we have Democrats who are constantly catering to them. When the President tries to stop them with an EO, the Democrats take it to court to fight Trump, and it's very time consuming. The commie judges side with their own using judicial legislation which of course is not legal in this country. But they do it anyway.

It is up to you. All you will do is continue to make excuses.

No, it's not up to me, I'm just one vote. It's up to us collectively to make change, and when you have leftists out there singing the praises of illegals, you have a group of people that want to do what I do, and a group of people that want the opposite. Bottom line, Democrats are the problem, not people like me who vote for candidates that say they are going to do something about the problem as President Trump has done.

Way ta go Joe. LOL

He can't do that.

The fall out would be terrible for the party in power. Which is why nothing is going to be done. If most do not want them here that would not be the case.

Now maybe you can argue they do not want them here but they want the alternative even less so if that's the case we need to start there.

If you want to send Washington a message about illegals, the best thing you can do is vote for President Trump this November. Even better is to change leadership of the House, and give more strength to Republicans in the Senate.

If you vote for any Democrat, you are voting in favor of the illegals and criminals.

No, it's because we have Democrats who are constantly catering to them. When the President tries to stop them with an EO, the Democrats take it to court to fight Trump, and it's very time consuming. The commie judges side with their own using judicial legislation which of course is not legal in this country. But they do it anyway.

EO's are worthless. Trump knows they are and you know they are.

No, it's not up to me, I'm just one vote. It's up to us collectively to make change, and when you have leftists out there singing the praises of illegals, you have a group of people that want to do what I do, and a group of people that want the opposite. Bottom line, Democrats are the problem, not people like me who vote for candidates that say they are going to do something about the problem as President Trump has done.

If "everyone" wants them gone, it matters none what "leftists" want. After all they want them gone also according to you.

Way ta go Joe. LOL

He can't do that.

If you want to send Washington a message about illegals, the best thing you can do is vote for President Trump this November. Even better is to change leadership of the House, and give more strength to Republicans in the Senate.

If you vote for any Democrat, you are voting in favor of the illegals and criminals.

The Republicans had all three. They did nothing. BTW, I'm not voting (D) because they constantly lie to us also. See how easy this is?

Forum List

Back