Biden: On day one, I’ll send a bill to Congress creating a clear roadmap to citizenship for Dreamers and the 11 million undocumented people

Thanks Joe, for making the contrast with Trump even more clearer. Rewarding criminality: It’s the Democrat way.

Bravo for Joe!

It's the right thing to do.

Guess you missed the word illegal.

Its already been done and just made things worse.

Most Americans want all illegals out of the country. Biden wouldn't be making many friends with his plans and since he stated them how many do you think will vote for his stupid ass??

I'd bet not many. No Americans want illegals turned into citizens. They want them out of the country and they also want to save the billions of tax dollars these illegals cost we the tax payer.

Hope Joe shouts his plans from the rooftop. What a moron he is.

WRONG
The same trend holds across all Republicans, according to the findings from the latest POLITICO/Morning Consult poll. In fact, the poll indicates that wide swaths of registered voters support Dreamers regardless of gender, education, income, ethnicity, religion and ideology. That includes 68 percent of Republicans, 71 percent of conservatives and 64 percent of those who approve of the job Trump is doing. Even 69 percent of those who voted for Trump in 2016 — when he vowed to deport Dreamers — say they should be protected.

Are you upset that America doesn't mind brown kids who grew up in America to live in America...

Thanks Joe, for making the contrast with Trump even more clearer. Rewarding criminality: It’s the Democrat way.

Bravo for Joe!

Most Americans want all illegals out of the country. Biden wouldn't be making many friends with his plans and since he stated them how many do you think will vote for his stupid ass??

I'd bet not many. No Americans want illegals turned into citizens. They want them out of the country and they also want to save the billions of tax dollars these illegals cost we the tax payer.

WRONG
The same trend holds across all Republicans, according to the findings from the latest POLITICO/Morning Consult poll. In fact, the poll indicates that wide swaths of registered voters support Dreamers regardless of gender, education, income, ethnicity, religion and ideology. That includes 68 percent of Republicans, 71 percent of conservatives and 64 percent of those who approve of the job Trump is doing. Even 69 percent of those who voted for Trump in 2016 — when he vowed to deport Dreamers — say they should be protected.

Are you upset that America doesn't mind brown kids who grew up in America to live in America...

You sure are funny. What Americans want to spend money on kids who aren't American. To pay housing, medical and college for them.

Oh and no one give a shit about brown skin except your stupid ass. Most American want all illegals and that includes dreamers out of our country. These illegals costs us billions each year. That might be okay with your stupid ass but its not okay with most Americans.

Only common sense solution

What is wrong with good, hard working people becoming citizens?

There is nothing wrong with that. It's why we allow a million foreigners a year TO become citizens here. No other industrialized country in the world is as generous to foreigners as we are.

If an undocumented worker works hard, pays taxes and obeys the law, I have no problem providing them documentation and eventual citizenship.

They make great Americans

Some do and some don't, just like any other group of people. You don't get a free pass because you work hard. A lot of people work hard. If you want to get into this country, you wait in line like all the other people who became citizens.

I don’t have a problem with denying citizenship to those who don’t.
We have an estimated 11 million undocumented aliens in this country.
I have no problem documenting them, having them on the books and paying taxes and eventually having them become Americans

RW, we allow a million people to become citizens every year as I just stated. The reason we have this limit is so people adopt to our culture, and we are not forced to adopt to theirs as we've been doing the last 20 years or so, mostly because of the illegals.

When I was a kid and even young adult, we had one language: English. That was it. And if you came here, you learned OUR language, we didn't learn yours.

Because of this mistake of not stopping them, you now have to hit a number on your phone to speak with another person in English. You have to hit buttons on your ATM machine to do the same. When you go to vote, they ask what language you want your ballot in.

They are changing America because they snuck in, and didn't assimilate into our language or culture. That needs to stop and make America great again.

Where is the left's compassion for the other 3 BILLION poor people in the world who want to come here. The answer is, Dems are only interested in just enough ILLEGALS to guarantee they can rig elections. Beyond that they don't give a crap about the poor.

To some degree, you are correct. But the big picture is to make white people a minority ASAP for the first time in our history. That's their real goal. Because if they can get rid of us whites, they will have the ability to create a single-party government forever. Nobody would be able to come close to them.

There will be civil war before that day comes and the surviving leftist scum will flee for their lives to Canada.

I doubt that because it's happening as we speak. Look at what Biden is saying now. He knows that the Democrat party is now the anti-white party, and he knows why they are doing it.

This just in from Biden, a racist slur at a black CBS reporter. The reporter dared ask Biden if he'd taken a cognitive test and Biden shot back are you a cocaine junkie? LMAO keep talking Biden and telling America what a racist you are.

Amnesty will just aggrevate the problem.
Amnesty has proven to be a complete failure.
Amnesty will incite more to come illegally.
Of course, the duopoly isnt interested in actually fixing anything. Joe makes that clear.
The prospect of jobs brings them over.
Jobs dry up they have no reason to come

There is nothing wrong with that. It's why we allow a million foreigners a year TO become citizens here. No other industrialized country in the world is as generous to foreigners as we are.

If an undocumented worker works hard, pays taxes and obeys the law, I have no problem providing them documentation and eventual citizenship.

Some do and some don't, just like any other group of people. You don't get a free pass because you work hard. A lot of people work hard. If you want to get into this country, you wait in line like all the other people who became citizens.

I have no problem documenting them, having them on the books and paying taxes and eventually having them become Americans

RW, we allow a million people to become citizens every year as I just stated. The reason we have this limit is so people adopt to our culture, and we are not forced to adopt to theirs as we've been doing the last 20 years or so, mostly because of the illegals.

When I was a kid and even young adult, we had one language: English. That was it. And if you came here, you learned OUR language, we didn't learn yours.

Because of this mistake of not stopping them, you now have to hit a number on your phone to speak with another person in English. You have to hit buttons on your ATM machine to do the same. When you go to vote, they ask what language you want your ballot in.

They are changing America because they snuck in, and didn't assimilate into our language or culture. That needs to stop and make America great again.

Where is the left's compassion for the other 3 BILLION poor people in the world who want to come here. The answer is, Dems are only interested in just enough ILLEGALS to guarantee they can rig elections. Beyond that they don't give a crap about the poor.

To some degree, you are correct. But the big picture is to make white people a minority ASAP for the first time in our history. That's their real goal. Because if they can get rid of us whites, they will have the ability to create a single-party government forever. Nobody would be able to come close to them.

There will be civil war before that day comes and the surviving leftist scum will flee for their lives to Canada.

I doubt that because it's happening as we speak. Look at what Biden is saying now. He knows that the Democrat party is now the anti-white party, and he knows why they are doing it.

Biden knows Democrats are not a White only party

Of course, the duopoly isnt interested in actually fixing anything. Joe makes that clear.
I wish it was that simple. But there are other factors.
States need to mandate everify but that would never happen. Solutions are non existent in thus country.

They have plenty of reasons to come. They can stay with family members and take care of the house and kids. They come here to have anchor babies. Speaking of which, Birther Tourism is an industry that Trump addressed. They can send their older kids to our schools and go to ER's and get away without paying a dime.

Biden just flung a racial slur at a black CBS reporter who asked him a question.

He knows the Democrat party are out to make whites a minority in this country, and he's going to do everything he can to participate. Ignorant whites who don't realize what's going on will keep voting for them, just like the blacks do no matter how many times they get thrown under the bus.

He knows the Democrat party are out to make whites a minority in this country, and he's going to do everything he can to participate. Ignorant whites who don't realize what's going on will keep voting for them, just like the blacks do no matter how many times they get thrown under the bus.

I'll amend your post thus...make whites a minority WHITE DEM RULING CLASS minorities are enslaved to serve.

Bravo for Joe!

If most American's wanted that it would happen. If most American's wanted that they would be protesting to get things like e-verify made mandatory with strong repercussions for any business caught not participating.

Is that going to happen? No. We do not want to pay the cost.

Hell. They already have laws on the books but most of them are ignored. Anyone hiring illegals should be prosecuted but don't hold your breath for that to happen. Doesn't negate the fact that most Americans want all illegals out of our country and those that are here legally hate the illegals.

No, most do not want anything done. They do not want to pay the costs.

I disagree. These illegals cost us billions every year. That's billions with a B.

We are 27 trillion in debt. No one is paying that. You will pay though if all the illegals left. Why complain about something you are unwilling to even pay for?

As for myself, I'm willing to pay anything to get rid of them. I've said for the longest time we need a consumption tax that targets our debt exclusively; perhaps 10 cents on the dollar. Illegals and aliens cost us more than we get back from them. They come here, work, send their money back over the border, and then move back and live the good life with our money. The legal foreigners have a higher percentage of their people on the public dole than us citizens. If you're going to worry about money and debt, foreigners are the first place to start looking for the problem.

That's fine but you also know it isn't going to happen.

A lot of things discussed on USMB are not going to happen, but we come here to have debates on solutions to our problems.

Not really. All the same if you are suggesting something that you know is not going to happen, it's not really a solution is it?

The only alternative is to allow the politicians to create solutions that we may not agree with. Perhaps they have people and aids that read blogs like USMB to get the feeling of what the public wants. Trump became President because he said he was going to get rid of the illegals and stop new ones from coming in. He was elected that way. Before he got into politics, he listened to people just like you and me. To hell with the polls, the rigged surveys. He did what he felt the American people wanted. And who knows, he may have some of his people reading USMB.

They do not care what we want. They only care about what corporations want and corporations want the cheap labor. Corporations want the millions of those here illegally as consumers. Corporations don't want to pay the taxes that legal employees would cost them.

And we defend them while pretending we want something different.

I'm sure they do want cheap labor. But corporations don't hold the power of the vote--we do, the hundreds of millions of us. If they want that job in politics, they have to cater to our demands.

And you will vote for someone that you know isn't going to do what you say you support. So yes, the corporations hold the power.

No, I voted for Donald Trump who's done a fantastic job when it comes to illegals, especially considering the opposition such as the Democrat party and their commie judges who have tried to stop Trump at every anti-immigration policy he created.

And again per my article that I posted, on one hand, lock up employers that hire them, and on the other, if they don't hire them, they can get sued by the illegal for discrimination. So what's an employer supposed to do?

No they can not be sued by an illegal for not hiring them all hyperbole aside.

It's bad enough you didn't click the link, but you didn't even read the headline. What is with you people on the left where we show you clear cut evidence, and you refuse to believe it anyway?

Bravo for Joe!

If most American's wanted that it would happen. If most American's wanted that they would be protesting to get things like e-verify made mandatory with strong repercussions for any business caught not participating.

Hell. They already have laws on the books but most of them are ignored. Anyone hiring illegals should be prosecuted but don't hold your breath for that to happen. Doesn't negate the fact that most Americans want all illegals out of our country and those that are here legally hate the illegals.

I disagree. These illegals cost us billions every year. That's billions with a B.

We are 27 trillion in debt. No one is paying that. You will pay though if all the illegals left. Why complain about something you are unwilling to even pay for?

As for myself, I'm willing to pay anything to get rid of them. I've said for the longest time we need a consumption tax that targets our debt exclusively; perhaps 10 cents on the dollar. Illegals and aliens cost us more than we get back from them. They come here, work, send their money back over the border, and then move back and live the good life with our money. The legal foreigners have a higher percentage of their people on the public dole than us citizens. If you're going to worry about money and debt, foreigners are the first place to start looking for the problem.

A lot of things discussed on USMB are not going to happen, but we come here to have debates on solutions to our problems.

Not really. All the same if you are suggesting something that you know is not going to happen, it's not really a solution is it?

The only alternative is to allow the politicians to create solutions that we may not agree with. Perhaps they have people and aids that read blogs like USMB to get the feeling of what the public wants. Trump became President because he said he was going to get rid of the illegals and stop new ones from coming in. He was elected that way. Before he got into politics, he listened to people just like you and me. To hell with the polls, the rigged surveys. He did what he felt the American people wanted. And who knows, he may have some of his people reading USMB.

They do not care what we want. They only care about what corporations want and corporations want the cheap labor. Corporations want the millions of those here illegally as consumers. Corporations don't want to pay the taxes that legal employees would cost them.

I'm sure they do want cheap labor. But corporations don't hold the power of the vote--we do, the hundreds of millions of us. If they want that job in politics, they have to cater to our demands.

And you will vote for someone that you know isn't going to do what you say you support. So yes, the corporations hold the power.

No, I voted for Donald Trump who's done a fantastic job when it comes to illegals, especially considering the opposition such as the Democrat party and their commie judges who have tried to stop Trump at every anti-immigration policy he created.

And again per my article that I posted, on one hand, lock up employers that hire them, and on the other, if they don't hire them, they can get sued by the illegal for discrimination. So what's an employer supposed to do?

It's bad enough you didn't click the link, but you didn't even read the headline. What is with you people on the left where we show you clear cut evidence, and you refuse to believe it anyway?

If the government cared an illegal would be hauled off as soon as they entered a court house.

The government (including Trump) does not care. The low wages are more important.

This article is almost three years old. It mentions Trump. What has he done? We know that thousands of illegals are working in the industry. What has he done? The answer would be nothing. Illegals know that thee jobs are there. The industry doesn't even try and hide the fact that they will hire you if you are here illegally.

President Trump has done more to fight illegal immigration than the last five Presidents combined. That's why our attempted border crossings fell by 90% since May of 2019. And don't say it's because of the virus, because it fell 70% long before the virus got here.

Donald Trump told Mexico to stop their neighboring countries from letting people come here via their country. If they didn't, US federal aid would be cutoff. Mexico flooded their southern border with their military, and they are stopping those people before they get inside of Mexico.

Next he changed asylum application qualifications. People came rushing our border to make phony asylum claims, and we had to let them in and disappear before their court date. No more. If you want to apply for US asylum, you have to do it at your US embassy in your own country. No longer can you use phony asylum to get past our border. If and when your court date comes up, only then will you be allowed in, and only for that hearing.

As for people making claim they had to leave because of an emergency, and didn't have time to go to their embassy, their application is automatically disqualified if they were offered asylum in another country and refused it.

Birther tourism is one of the most dangerous practices to the future of our country. Various US foes would send their pregnant women here to have American babies. Then they would return home, and those children are radicalized by their government or religion. When they become adults, they may return here to do us God knows what kind of harm. They can walk right in no questions asked because they are technically American citizens. Trumps new policy is if you are a female applying for a Visa, you will be refused if you are pregnant.

New border walls are being built, and dozens of miles of less than adequate walls have been replaced. The Democrats refused to give the President the money, so he used money from our defense bill. The Democrats tied it up in court, but the President finally won. Now those walls will be built unless Biden gets in and stops it.

No, some are kids. No they are not working. You can not survive here as an illegal any other way. But you know this.

Fair enough. Let's say half of the 20 million are kids. Do you think 10 million people are working illegally in our country?

Bravo for Joe!

If the government cared an illegal would be hauled off as soon as they entered a court house.

The government (including Trump) does not care. The low wages are more important.

oh hell, they can't even house them at the border without people boycotting companies for providing mattresses for illegals; can't give them food without bitching at the company that fed them, can't house them without bitching at the housing they are getting for free...

you're just using their pain to be a dick.

This article is almost three years old. It mentions Trump. What has he done? We know that thousands of illegals are working in the industry. What has he done? The answer would be nothing. Illegals know that thee jobs are there. The industry doesn't even try and hide the fact that they will hire you if you are here illegally.

President Trump has done more to fight illegal immigration than the last five Presidents combined. That's why our attempted border crossings fell by 90% since May of 2019. And don't say it's because of the virus, because it fell 70% long before the virus got here.

Donald Trump told Mexico to stop their neighboring countries from letting people come here via their country. If they didn't, US federal aid would be cutoff. Mexico flooded their southern border with their military, and they are stopping those people before they get inside of Mexico.

Next he changed asylum application qualifications. People came rushing our border to make phony asylum claims, and we had to let them in and disappear before their court date. No more. If you want to apply for US asylum, you have to do it at your US embassy in your own country. No longer can you use phony asylum to get past our border. If and when your court date comes up, only then will you be allowed in, and only for that hearing.

As for people making claim they had to leave because of an emergency, and didn't have time to go to their embassy, their application is automatically disqualified if they were offered asylum in another country and refused it.

Birther tourism is one of the most dangerous practices to the future of our country. Various US foes would send their pregnant women here to have American babies. Then they would return home, and those children are radicalized by their government or religion. When they become adults, they may return here to do us God knows what kind of harm. They can walk right in no questions asked because they are technically American citizens. Trumps new policy is if you are a female applying for a Visa, you will be refused if you are pregnant.

New border walls are being built, and dozens of miles of less than adequate walls have been replaced. The Democrats refused to give the President the money, so he used money from our defense bill. The Democrats tied it up in court, but the President finally won. Now those walls will be built unless Biden gets in and stops it.

No, some are kids. No they are not working. You can not survive here as an illegal any other way. But you know this.

Fair enough. Let's say half of the 20 million are kids. Do you think 10 million people are working illegally in our country?

Yes. And nothing has changed under Trump. Nothing.

And to hell with unemployed Americans

Thats the case today.

Nope the democraps always care more about illegals than Americans

Whether they do or not is irrelevant to anything I've said.

Biden does not know what a dreamer or illegal is

Forum List

Back