Biden new accuser comes forward, 14 year old girl

1588551099986.png

Really sad, I hear there are 6 more complaints coming.
Who’s going to take his place?
14. That's one year older than Trump's youngest accuser was when he raped her.
Total bullshit. She never even hired a lawyer and never filed a police report. There would be thousands of lawyers that would take the case for free just to get the publicity and to get paid off the DNC to carry out a hit job on President Trump. But no takers, which means that even to those scumbags there is zero merit to the accusations.
Are you faulting a 13 year old for not reporting her rape?

This will not go over well with grassroots Republicans and Republican lawmakers. The Bush Family is extremely prominent within the Republican Party, and Trump just got through attacking their favorite son.

The Hill reports, "Trump on Sunday took aim at George W. Bush after the former Republican president issued a call to push partisanship aside amid the outbreak of the novel coronavirus.

In a three-minute video shared on Twitter on Saturday, Bush urged Americans to remember "how small our differences are in the face of this shared threat."

"In the final analysis, we are not partisan combatants. We are human beings, equally vulnerable and equally wonderful in the sight of God," Bush said. "We rise or fall together, and we are determined to rise."

"In an early morning tweet on Sunday, Trump called out Bush for his failure to support him as he faced an impeachment trial earlier this year over his alleged dealings with Ukraine. He cited apparent comments from Fox News anchor Pete Hegseth, who asked why Bush didn't push for "putting partisanship aside" amid the trial.

"He was nowhere to be found in speaking up against the greatest Hoax in American history," Trump said."

Trump rips George W. Bush after he calls for unity amid coronavirus outbreak | TheHill

If one is a Republican President, I can't imagine doing anything more stupid than attacking the Bush Family.

More and more, I think Trump is bored with it all. Taking into account all the dumbass things he as done and said, now attacking the Bush Family, I don't think Trump wants to be reelected. If he does want another term, he is far more stupid than I thought.

This will not go over well with grassroots Republicans and Republican lawmakers. The Bush Family is extremely prominent within the Republican Party, and Trump just got through attacking their favorite son.

The Hill reports, "Trump on Sunday took aim at George W. Bush after the former Republican president issued a call to push partisanship aside amid the outbreak of the novel coronavirus.

In a three-minute video shared on Twitter on Saturday, Bush urged Americans to remember "how small our differences are in the face of this shared threat."

"In the final analysis, we are not partisan combatants. We are human beings, equally vulnerable and equally wonderful in the sight of God," Bush said. "We rise or fall together, and we are determined to rise."

"In an early morning tweet on Sunday, Trump called out Bush for his failure to support him as he faced an impeachment trial earlier this year over his alleged dealings with Ukraine. He cited apparent comments from Fox News anchor Pete Hegseth, who asked why Bush didn't push for "putting partisanship aside" amid the trial.

"He was nowhere to be found in speaking up against the greatest Hoax in American history," Trump said."

Trump rips George W. Bush after he calls for unity amid coronavirus outbreak | TheHill

If one is a Republican President, I can't imagine doing anything more stupid than attacking the Bush Family.

More and more, I think Trump is bored with it all. Taking into account all the dumbass things he as done and said, now attacking the Bush Family, I don't think Trump wants to be reelected. If he does want another term, he is far more stupid than I thought.
The entire Bush family worked against him in 2016.

yawn........................

You RWI's are reaching hard.

#metoo

#BelieveAllWomen

#ExceptWhenItsTheDemocratPresidentialCandidate
And the Republican candidate (22 accusers)

...none of which were believable for a minute, even by Democrats!
Not true. 22 women....did they ALL lie? Nah
Not a Trump thread, Heliumhead.
Oh yeah since you nitwits are jumping all over this like flies to flypaper, and yet immediately referred to Trump's 25 accusers as "liers". If his accusers are liers, so is any woman without clear proof a lier, yes? I say NO to your premise.

Hey Cons, wah happened? This was a great big nothing burger. A biggley nothing burger with nothing burger with noting on top of nothing.

In your misplaced zeal to believe any lie you are told, you fell head long into a HUGE NOTHING ABOUT NOTHING.

Congrats. Your gullibility continues to amaze.

Democrats created this circus. They're your monkeys, now you've got to feed them. Ha ha

Note to self: add Bush family to ever growing conspiracy theory of those who worked against Trump.

Note to self: add Bush family to ever growing conspiracy theory of those who worked against Trump.
Not a conspiracy, Dumbass. Fact.

Besides Jeb opposing him in the primary, they all dislike him because of the way he went after Jeb. The following education is provided to you free of charge by your better, Nostra. :iyfyus.jpg:

Bush Family Comes Out Swinging at President Trump in New Book, White House Responds

President George H.W. Bush and his son President George W. Bush are remarkably candid in their distaste for their successor President Donald. J Trump in a new book, reports the New York Times.

Mark K. Updegrove’s new book, “The Last Republicans,” details the dynastic power and influence the Bush family once had over the Republican party and their concern over the impact President Trump is having on the GOP.

The Times piece gives details into the forthcoming book, such as Bush senior calling Trump a “blow hard.”

In discussing Mr. Trump, the elder president was blunter. “I don’t like him,” Mr. Bush said in May 2016. “I don’t know much about him, but I know he’s a blowhard. And I’m not too excited about him being a leader.” Rather than being motivated by public service, Mr. Bush said Mr. Trump seemed to be driven by “a certain ego.”
The younger Mr. Bush was more circumspect, but also clearly disapproving. The Bushes felt stung by Mr. Trump’s ground-burning attacks that helped destroy the campaign of Jeb Bush, the son and brother of the presidents.
“You can either exploit the anger, incite it,” George W. Bush told Mr. Updegrove, “or you can come up with ideas to deal with it.” Jeb, he said, came up with solutions, “but it didn’t fit with the mood.”
“If you’re angry with the powers that be,” he added, “you’re angry with the so-called establishment, and there’s nothing more established than having a father and brother that have been president.”
President Trump by all measures handed Jeb Bush, brother of George and former governor of Florida, a beat down in the 2016 GOP primary. Trump branded Jeb early on as "Low Energy Jeb" and the statesman was never able to recover. Jeb was forced to drop out of the race after the South Carolina primary. One Trump supporter echoed the 43rd president's sentiments on anger towards the GOP establishment, telling reporters after the South Carolina primary, "We're voting with our middle finger."

Really sad, I hear there are 6 more complaints coming.
Who’s going to take his place?

Wow, if this is the best you can come up with, it's kind of sad.

Especially when your guy bragged ON TAPE about how he can grab women by the pussy and get away with it because he's a celebrity.

The people heard President Trump's Access Hollywood tape and were unimpressed. They could tell that the gentleman was just talking out of his ass to impress the Bush boy.

Forum List

Back