Biden Is After Your Gas Furnace Now

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Biden admin issues restrictions on gas furnaces in latest war on appliances.

Biden administration boasted that the energy efficiency rules will curb residential energy use and carbon emissions.

So much easier fighting myths and shadows and scoring points against paper dragon evil carbon instead of confronting the real issues facing society.
I’m so old I remember when Congress had to pass laws to order us around. Now who’s ever sitting in the White House can fabricate Willy Nilly stupid orders to us.

Better to ship in foreign fuel oil from our enemies abroad in the view of the libs, instead of using domestic fracked natural gas.

Gas gives America an "unfair" advantage over the Eurotrash "allies" that get the libs involved in entangling alliances and wars they want to involve us in.

THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED! :auiqs.jpg:

Anyone who ever says this is a fraud.

Any scientist who is not corrupt welcomes challenges. Thats the whole basis of the SCIENTIFIC THEORY.

Better to ship in foreign fuel oil from our enemies abroad in the view of the libs, instead of using domestic fracked natural gas.

Gas gives America an "unfair" advantage over the Eurotrash "allies" that get the libs involved in entangling alliances and wars they want to involve us in.
Very environmentally friendly to get oil from nations that have no environmental laws and ship it thousands of miles.
1696252230319.jpeg

Nancy Pelosi herself touted CLEAN natural gas not that long ago. Then Dems figured out how to SCAM money from the climate change hoax and now Dems are waging war on natural gas.

That was before America was determined to have tremendous supplies of natural gas available that was accessible by Fracking and other methods.

What the libs really oppose is a policy of plenty.

Scarcity is the libs' friend as it creates class conflict and pits the people against each other.

It isn't a coincidence that the heyday of liberalism was the 1930's during the Roosevelt Depression. The libs would have loved the Depression to go on forever.

And Dems spread PROPAGANDA LIKE : “The science is settled.” Knowing that most people are fucking morons and have no idea about the scientific method.

All Dems have to do is switch 5% of the elecorate. Creating a 10 point swing.

Finding 5 dipshits out of 100 people is not very tough.

These dumb motherfuckers do not ask themselves why Obama has multiple beachfront properties when they are supposedly going to be underwater in a few years.

Why would Obama buy useless underwater property?

HE ISNT! IT IS ALL BULLSHIT.

Wont be the last time a president does things like this. Reviewing and upgrading efficiency standards in all kinds of equipment is mandated by Congress. But don't let that get in the way of your good old fashion Fauxrage.

He can have my furnace when he pry's it from my frozen dead hands this winter in Texas.....

The capitalist makes the decisions as to what gets imported and exported.

Wont be the last time a president does things like this. Reviewing and upgrading efficiency standards in all kinds of equipment is mandated by Congress. But don't let that get in the way of your good old fashion Fauxrage.

He can have my furnace when he pry's it from my frozen dead hands this winter in Texas.....
I use wood because I have 43 acres of it.

The capitalist makes the decisions as to what gets imported and exported.

Sometimes.

But there are regulations that can prohibit or highly restrict imports and exports, as well as production of fuel here in America.

Were you aware that there are states like New York and New Jersey that have outlawed Fracking? And Sleepy Joe would love to eliminate it nationwide.

Better, in his mind, to make America dependent of entangling foreign alliances for fuel, instead of America being self sufficient.

If America were self sufficient and an exporter of gas, there would be no reason at all to get involved in the Russia-Ukraine War. We could let the contestants and the interested parties in Europe and Asia figure it out and just profit by selling to both sides.

Forum List

Back