Biden gives Russia huge win by blocking American natural gas projects

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Joe Biden has blocked permits for new natural gas exploration projects in the US, clearing the way for Putin's Russia to dominate the global gas markets.

I wonder what Biden's 10% on this deal works out to?

The White House is halting the permitting process for several proposed liquefied natural gas (LNG) export terminal projects over their potential impacts on climate change, an unprecedented move environmentalists have demanded in recent months.

In a joint announcement Friday morning, the White House and Department of Energy (DOE) said the pause would occur while federal officials conduct a rigorous environmental review assessing the projects' carbon emissions, which could take more than a year to complete. Climate activists have loudly taken aim at LNG export projects in recent weeks, arguing they will lead to a large uptick in emissions and worsen global warming.

Joe Biden has blocked permits for new natural gas exploration projects in the US, clearing the way for Putin's Russia to dominate the global gas markets.

I wonder what Biden's 10% on this deal works out to?

The White House is halting the permitting process for several proposed liquefied natural gas (LNG) export terminal projects over their potential impacts on climate change, an unprecedented move environmentalists have demanded in recent months.

In a joint announcement Friday morning, the White House and Department of Energy (DOE) said the pause would occur while federal officials conduct a rigorous environmental review assessing the projects' carbon emissions, which could take more than a year to complete. Climate activists have loudly taken aim at LNG export projects in recent weeks, arguing they will lead to a large uptick in emissions and worsen global warming.
You mean, while having the highest production in the history of our country, the highest production of any country on the planet and outstripping specifically Russian production by 30%?

I don't see it, myself.
1706301987814.png

1706302197454.png

Cold as all get out all over America in the winter and this bozo starts to attack Natural Gas (as did the NY GOV). It is "The Camels nose under the tent" everytime. Command and control despite the pooh-pooh above from the usual DEMwitted zealots.

You mean, while having the highest production in the history of our country, the highest production of any country on the planet and outstripping specifically Russian production by 30%?

I don't see it, myself.
View attachment 893483

View attachment 893485

Highest production thanks to Trump's policies. But we need to keep exploring, to keep drilling, and Biden is killing that.

Projects can take years to come online.

Highest production thanks to Trump's policies. But we need to keep exploring, to keep drilling, and Biden is killing that.

Projects can take years to come online.
No hurry. We lead world production by a wide margin. If it is in the ground untapped it is a asset for later, and the gas companies are unlikely to desire a glut on the market that will lower prices.
Just Sayin... :cool:

No hurry. We lead world production by a wide margin. If it is in the ground untapped it is a asset for later, and the gas companies are unlikely to desire a glut on the market that will lower prices.
Just Sayin... :cool:

The OP deals with an LNG facility to sell LNG to foreign markets.

I heard a rumor that Potato made the decision regarding LNG as payback for Abbott.

Lol

If so, it will fail quickly enough.
That is an interesting theory. Not saying it is true, but a look at most recent production numbers (I could find (2022)) showed Texas to be as far head on production, compared to other states as the US, as a whole is to the world. For some reason, I would have thought Alaska, but they didn't even place, but numbers do not like and are far more dependable than what people think, including me.

I do not know, how much the state of Texas rakes in on taxes on it's huge Natural Gas production, but undoubtedly significant.

Here is the chart, for shitz-n-giggles. Texan definitely got gas.
1706305294610.png

Forum List

Back