Biden is 100% guilty of stealing the election

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
The evidence is overwhelming. Using the scam of unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts, stopping the counting when Trump was ahead and resuming it with enough magical votes to put China Joe ahead, changing the rules for voting and stopping Republican poll watchers from observing the fraudulent ballots.

Trump was right in challeging the filthy Democrats and the Patriots were right in demanding justice. No justice, no peace.

The evidence is overwhelming. Using the scam of unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts, stopping the counting when Trump was ahead and resuming it with enough magical votes to put China Joe ahead, changing the rules for voting and stopping Republican poll watchers from observing the fraudulent ballots.

Trump was right in challeging the filthy Democrats and the Patriots were right in demanding justice. No justice, no peace.
SOURCE?????
Where's the evidence???
All courts have said no fraud, AG Barr, no fraud, election officials said no fraud, Mitch McConnell said no fraud.

Just because Trump says there was fraud does not make fraud, you need this thing called evidence. You have no evidence... This just shows how completely detached from reality you people are.

You pathetic sheep will believe any lie Trump tells you. You are dumb fucking retards.

Last edited:

Idiot.. You don't demand that an election stop counting votes because you are losing.

No one stopped poll watchers democrat or republican.

Standard operating procedure for Trump and his idiots supporters:
Fabricate some big lie.
Repeat the big lie over and over again.
Believe the big lie.
Continue to repeat the big lie...

"We're rounding the curve!!!!"
"This is nothing it will all go away"
"This is the flu"
"We won in a landslide"

You dumb fuckin morons believe this crap and that is why the GOP is pathetic.

I can not believe you actually think, ANY of that happened....

I joke a lot about it a lot on here and to be honest I'm really not sure what to believe deep down.

Do I think Trump is a megalomaniac who's ego dictates he'd do anything to hold onto power at any and all costs and would take defeat in an election really, really personally?
Yes, Absolutely to all the above.

However, when I see the way the leftists, elite and Democrats etc react when it comes to forcing their view on people, chasing extremist votes and promoting/participating in cancel culture and woke'ness then I've ZERO DOUBT they would stop at nothing to steal an election too.

The end result for them and their brainwashed cult would entirely justify the means in their eyes. They see it as their right to do it to America because they believe in all this garbage so much. It's literally everything to them.

I really don't know what there is in the way of proof.

I'll rephrase that actually. I see lots of proof but to go with it I see counter claims - many of these claims come from the likes of FOX News and people in the Republican Party. Maybe they are sincere or maybe they're traitors?

I think it's pretty dangerous to trust either side fully 100% on this - however - what always got me thinking something fishy was going on was (and USA election nights I sit up all day/night here in the UK essentially doing a 24h shift) is that Trump looked comfortably ahead in 3-states that he ended up losing by a few hundred thousand when the counting was magically finished after breaks that lasted a few days.

I'm not talking small numbers. Maybe someone with the data can confirm, but I'm talking Trump hundreds of thousands of votes ahead then losing by hundreds of thousands of votes in the blink of an eye when it all resumed.

I'm sure I read somewhere there was over 70,000 votes came in in one batch .. all Biden not 1 Trump vote - that's strange. You could have Adolf Hitler running in Alaska and get a batch of over 70,000 votes and have at least 1 vote for him let alone Donald Trump.

Last edited:

Biden even admitted as much

4o5ksk.jpg

Fabricate some big lie.
Believe the big lie.

"This is the flu"
"We won in a landslide"

No, you libs keep repeating your own lies. We're not believing it.

Fabricate some big lie.
Believe the big lie.

"This is the flu"
"We won in a landslide"

The difference:
lib "lies" have evidence to support them
Trump lies are totally fabricated and have no evidence at all, AND all credible officials and judges have said there is no evidence.

You dumb fucking retards just repeat these lies and try to act like they will come true...

Idiot.. You don't demand that an election stop counting votes because you are losing.

Then why did all those states stop counting in concert.....Florida included until Fox Business called em on it repeatedly?

Then why did all those states stop counting in concert.....Florida included until Fox Business called em on it repeatedly?

Prove that any state stopped counting votes.

Did ya watch election night?

Yes.. Who stopped counting votes? Even Trump hasn't the power to enforce that.

US citizens have the RIGHT to VOTE.

Yes.. Who stopped counting votes? Even Trump hasn't the power to enforce that.

US citizens have the RIGHT to VOTE.
The vote counting in several states stopped.....with unchanging numbers....

Fabricate some big lie.
Believe the big lie.

"This is the flu"
"We won in a landslide"

The difference:
lib "lies" have evidence to support them
Trump lies are totally fabricated and have no evidence at all, AND all credible officials and judges have said there is no evidence.

You dumb fucking retards just repeat these lies and try to act like they will come true...
Well democrats now have the legal onus on them to prove that cheating DIDN'T occur. Under U.S. law Trump is considered innocent until proven guilty. They've accused him of lying to people in order to create an insurrection. Their first responsibility is to prove that anything Donald Trump said was a lie. I'm anxiously waiting to see their proof.

The thread premise is a lie.

No vote counting was stopped.

Forum List

Back