Biden is 100% guilty of stealing the election

Why anyone making less than a million per year is voting Republican, just shows how gullible the American people truly are.
*biden's first 3 weeks as president is the best reason why people with common sense vote Republican.

Is there even one thing he has done that has a positive effect on the economy? People who were struggling before *biden was sworn in has multiplied directly because of his actions.

Ah, the idiocy of the Republican voter. There is FAR more to managing the country than managing the economy. Not that Trump did a particularly good job there either. But since you asked:

1. Biden is bringingi stability back to economic policy. Instead of issuing demands for tariffs after a bad news cycle, or to cover up his latest scandal, Biden is going about the business of running the government and restoring order to the chaos.

2. Biden is getting the vaccine roll out up an running - ending the chaos, and giving states good information on vaccine delivery dates and quantities, funds to assist in hiring staff to administer doses, and using the Defence Production Act, to ramp up production of both vaccine, and ancilliary supplies, to get vaccination rates up to 1.6 million per day.

3. He's working on getting school districts the funds they need to safely re-open schools, allowing parents to return to work; and

4. Getting funds out to families and entending unemployment insurance so that families can pay rent, buy food, and have money to live on through the pandemic.

5. Attempting to reducing infections, and illness, thereby reducing the economic costs to the economy. It's not just people dying that is destructive to the economy, it's the costs of testing and treating 25 million people who got sick, many of whom are needing months to recover, and who are being left with crippling and debilitation conditions which may never go away.

6. Ensuring that future bailout and stimulus funds are not going to large, publically traded corporations, but are reserved for small businesses which have been hardest hit in the pandemic.

7. Re-establishing relationships with your allies, and looking to shore up trading relationships, and turn around the more than $200 billion increase in the USA trade deficit since Trump took office - and that was BEFORE the pandemic.

I'll stop here. But I could go on for pages about what Biden has done for the US economy since taking office.

Last edited:
Sidney Powell said the CIA was involved, so my gut feeling is yes.

So we're just going by your gut here?
Yep. My guts have a 99.9% accuracy rating.
mail3.gif

Standard operating procedure for Trump and his idiots supporters:
Fabricate some big lie.
Repeat the big lie over and over again.
Believe the big lie.
Continue to repeat the big lie...

"We're rounding the curve!!!!"
"This is nothing it will all go away"
"This is the flu"
"We won in a landslide"

You dumb fuckin morons believe this crap and that is why the GOP is pathetic.

No, you libs keep repeating your own lies. We're not believing it.
The difference:
lib "lies" have evidence to support them
Trump lies are totally fabricated and have no evidence at all, AND all credible officials and judges have said there is no evidence.

You dumb fucking retards just repeat these lies and try to act like they will come true...
Well democrats now have the legal onus on them to prove that cheating DIDN'T occur. Under U.S. law Trump is considered innocent until proven guilty. They've accused him of lying to people in order to create an insurrection. Their first responsibility is to prove that anything Donald Trump said was a lie. I'm anxiously waiting to see their proof.
Let us all use the reverse psychology, er, I mean let us not use reverse psychology. The truth is Trump lost the election and Biden won the election.

Thats not truth. The truth is that biden is an illegitimate fraud unduly elected.
Good to see you still whining.

Just stating facts.

I joke a lot about it a lot on here and to be honest I'm really not sure what to believe deep down.

Do I think Trump is a megalomaniac who's ego dictates he'd do anything to hold onto power at any and all costs and would take defeat in an election really, really personally?
Yes, Absolutely to all the above.

However, when I see the way the leftists, elite and Democrats etc react when it comes to forcing their view on people, chasing extremist votes and promoting/participating in cancel culture and woke'ness then I've ZERO DOUBT they would stop at nothing to steal an election too.

The end result for them and their brainwashed cult would entirely justify the means in their eyes. They see it as their right to do it to America because they believe in all this garbage so much. It's literally everything to them.

I really don't know what there is in the way of proof.

I'll rephrase that actually. I see lots of proof but to go with it I see counter claims - many of these claims come from the likes of FOX News and people in the Republican Party. Maybe they are sincere or maybe they're traitors?

I think it's pretty dangerous to trust either side fully 100% on this - however - what always got me thinking something fishy was going on was (and USA election nights I sit up all day/night here in the UK essentially doing a 24h shift) is that Trump looked comfortably ahead in 3-states that he ended up losing by a few hundred thousand when the counting was magically finished after breaks that lasted a few days.

I'm not talking small numbers. Maybe someone with the data can confirm, but I'm talking Trump hundreds of thousands of votes ahead then losing by hundreds of thousands of votes in the blink of an eye when it all resumed.

I'm sure I read somewhere there was over 70,000 votes came in in one batch .. all Biden not 1 Trump vote - that's strange. You could have Adolf Hitler running in Alaska and get a batch of over 70,000 votes and have at least 1 vote for him let alone Donald Trump.
" The end result for them and their brainwashed cult would entirely justify the means in their eyes. They see it as their right to do it to America because they believe in all this garbage so much. It's literally everything to them."

Sound very much like your anti-Catholic, anti-Muslim, anti-Irish, pro-Brexit 'Orange Order' mates who threaten the lives of people just doing their job in Northern Ireland.

"I think it's pretty dangerous to trust either side fully 100% on this"

Then maybe you should, like the rest of us who don't actually live there, rely instead on the reports by the UN international observers who found no evidence whatsoever of voter fraud and indeed reported that the only interference came from Trump himself with his claims the election had been stolen hours before the polls had even closed.

But then you are, not one for 'logic,' are you?

You are without doubt someone who was bullied regularly.
In other words, you have nothing to come back with.
Predictable!

The evidence is overwhelming. Using the scam of unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts, stopping the counting when Trump was ahead and resuming it with enough magical votes to put China Joe ahead, changing the rules for voting and stopping Republican poll watchers from observing the fraudulent ballots.

Trump was right in challeging the filthy Democrats and the Patriots were right in demanding justice. No justice, no peace.
Of course Trump was right about everything . Hence the all out attack to make sure he or anyone telling the truth about the forfeiting of America to the global elite will never hold office again. Trump was right over the target , throwing them into a frenzy . There is nothing they won't do to eliminate him, I'm sure they would have just assassinated him if they didn't fear his second amendment supporters that love Trump . Make no mistake about it. This is nothing more then the hostile takeover of America. Hope these democrats are pleased . They are responsible.

The evidence is overwhelming. Using the scam of unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts, stopping the counting when Trump was ahead and resuming it with enough magical votes to put China Joe ahead, changing the rules for voting and stopping Republican poll watchers from observing the fraudulent ballots.

Trump was right in challeging the filthy Democrats and the Patriots were right in demanding justice. No justice, no peace.
Of course Trump was right about everything . Hence the all out attack to make sure he or anyone telling the truth about the forfeiting of America to the global elite will never hold office again. Trump was right over the target , throwing them into a frenzy . There is nothing they won't do to eliminate him, I'm sure they would have just assassinated him if they didn't fear his second amendment supporters that love Trump . Make no mistake about it. This is nothing more then the hostile takeover of America. Hope these democrats are pleased . They are responsible.

The Swamp has no problem in turning America into a shithole. Trump stood in their way.

The scam was effective.

China is pissed at Trump for cutting off technology transfers and for insisting on fair trade deals. He put an end to their American funded gravy train.

Trump is the most successful president of all time with a booming economy after the Obama disaster.

All of a sudden a virus comes out of China that causes a worldwide pandemic.

It puts a halt to Trump's great economy.

More importantly it provides the Democrats the opportunity to implement the scam of fraudulent unverified mail in ballots.

These unverified mail in ballots are the difference in several Democrat controlled swing districts. Enough so that Biden wins.

There is a record of the Biden family being enriched by the Chinese.

Now China has Trump out and their man is in the White House.

The Swamp in the US allows it all to happen.

The Swamp has no problem in turning America into a shithole. Trump stood in their way.

The scam was effective.

China is pissed at Trump for cutting off technology transfers and for insisting on fair trade deals. He put an end to their American funded gravy train.

Trump is the most successful president of all time with a booming economy after the Obama disaster.

More importantly it provides the Democrats the opportunity to implement the scam of fraudulent unverified mail in ballots.

These unverified mail in ballots are the difference in several Democrat controlled swing districts. Enough so that Biden wins.

Exactly , nd the filthy democrats are teeing off on 45 in their bullshit impeachment #2 showing Americans that this is what happens to anyone that goes against their anti American agenda! They will destroy you .. period.

The scam was effective.

Exactly , nd the filthy democrats are teeing off on 45 in their bullshit impeachment #2 showing Americans that this is what happens to anyone that goes against their anti American agenda! They will destroy you .. period.

That is why Trump was right when he said we need to fight for our country or else the Left will destroy it.

Standard operating procedure for Trump and his idiots supporters:
Fabricate some big lie.
Repeat the big lie over and over again.
Believe the big lie.
Continue to repeat the big lie...

"We're rounding the curve!!!!"
"This is nothing it will all go away"
"This is the flu"
"We won in a landslide"

You dumb fuckin morons believe this crap and that is why the GOP is pathetic.

No, you libs keep repeating your own lies. We're not believing it.
The difference:
lib "lies" have evidence to support them
Trump lies are totally fabricated and have no evidence at all, AND all credible officials and judges have said there is no evidence.

You dumb fucking retards just repeat these lies and try to act like they will come true...
Well democrats now have the legal onus on them to prove that cheating DIDN'T occur. Under U.S. law Trump is considered innocent until proven guilty. They've accused him of lying to people in order to create an insurrection. Their first responsibility is to prove that anything Donald Trump said was a lie. I'm anxiously waiting to see their proof.
Let us all use the reverse psychology, er, I mean let us not use reverse psychology. The truth is Trump lost the election and Biden won the election.

Thats not truth. The truth is that biden is an illegitimate fraud unduly elected.
Good to see you still whining.

Just stating facts.

Facts? You couldn't find a fact even if you were standing in a field full of facts, while wearing fact pheronomes.

The scam was effective.

That is why Trump was right when he said we need to fight for our country or else the Left will destroy it.
Yeah, you saw how Trump ran when it was time to fight for the nation....

Why "Biden"?
Biden is simply a puppet sales person for globalists like his former boss of 2008 - 2016 was. It's a group effort, and it's a big mistake to think that Biden is behind it all. That's pretty naive! People like Biden are sponsored by global corporate/political collectives to be their front-man in their "acquisition" of America.

Why "Biden"?
Biden is simply a puppet sales person for globalists like his former boss of 2008 - 2016 was. It's a group effort, and it's a big mistake to think that Biden is behind it all. That's pretty naive! People like Biden are sponsored by global corporate/political collectives to be their front-man in their "acquisition" of America.

Although Biden is as corrupt as they come I don't think he is smart enough to have engineered the steal all by himself.

The Democrat Dirty tricks Department had some help from Biden's Chinese buddies.

My God, you're stupid.
Bless your heart. You got me with that one. :TH_WAY~113: Actually though, did no one explain to you how a court works? Well real courts, not the kangaroo court that they're conducting in Washington right now. You should look it up and get back to us.

Bless your heart. You got me with that one. :TH_WAY~113: Actually though, did no one explain to you how a court works? Well real courts, not the kangaroo court that they're conducting in Washington right now. You should look it up and get back to us.
Yes, those real courts, where the prosecution always has to prove a negative about their side.
I can see clearly now lol.

Kraken.

Biden conspiracy of the day:

President Biden wants to destroy the ozone layer so that conservatives die of skin cancer...his 1st victim died yesterday: RL!

Forum List

Back