Biden Interview on ABC News Thursday Night.

Biden is doing very well without Trump constantly interupting him

Conservative claims of dementia are laughable
It may not be dementia but very well could be the long term effects of his aneurysm surgery. Something is obviously wrong.

Spoke for an hour and a half tonight
No notes, he was well prepped on major issues

Trumps only tactic against Biden is that he is mentally unfit.

Doesnt look it
It is most likely that he knew the questions beforehand. But that didn't stop him going off on tangents. The people that asked the questions looked like they were sorry they asked. Joe is a nice guy. You can't take that away from him.

It may not be dementia but very well could be the long term effects of his aneurysm surgery. Something is obviously wrong.

Doesnt look it
It is most likely that he knew the questions beforehand. But that didn't stop him going off on tangents. The people that asked the questions looked like they were sorry they asked. Joe is a nice guy. You can't take that away from him.
Republicans have been claiming he can’t string two sentences together and has dementia.

In his lengthy replies to complex subjects like the environment, foreign policy, healthcare.......It is obvious to voters that he doesn’t.

Trumps response on healthcare was an embarrassment. All he could say was Obamacare is bad and he cancelled the mandate.
It is obvious Republicans have no plan

Doesnt look it
Republicans have been claiming he can’t string two sentences together and has dementia.

In his lengthy replies to complex subjects like the environment, foreign policy, healthcare.......It is obvious to voters that he doesn’t.

Trumps response on healthcare was an embarrassment. All he could say was Obamacare is bad and he cancelled the mandate.
He was a slobbering idiot.

Where Joe?

What college did you teach at for 21 years? You have been sucking the Gobt teet for 47 years.
Widener University
He taught Constitutional law there for 21 years?

Gotta link? :abgg2q.jpg:
He taught a Constitutional Law course at Widened University, for 21 years.....

He was not a full time professor, he was part time...taught one course a semester from what I know.... let me see if I can find you a link.... brb.
Really?
He was neither supposed to nor did he ever teach a class, according to his own spokesperson and multiple Philadelphia media accounts.

Last July, the Philadelphia Inquirer noted that Penn has paid Mr. Biden $900,000 and asked “what did he do to earn the money?”

The paper said Mr. Biden held, “a vaguely defined role that involved no regular classes and around a dozen public appearances on campus, mostly in big, ticketed events.”

The Wednesday video meeting was not the first time that Mr. Biden had claimed to be an Ivy League professor.

Campaigning last month in South Carolina, according to the Daily Wire, Mr. Biden said that when he left the White House in 2017, instead of “taking a Wall Street job,” he “became a teacher, became a professor.”

While Mr. Biden’s formal title at Penn was indeed “professor,” if only an honorary one, “teacher” would be a claim to be doing something Mr. Biden was not.

Mr. Biden has a lengthier history of aggrandizing his academic credentials.

In 1987, in a presidential campaign that also was rocked by plagiarism charges, Mr. Biden claimed he had graduated in the top half of his law school class.

However, the Associated Press reported that “records indicate he finished near the bottom.”

That same year he also claimed to have attended law school on a full academic scholarship, which was not true.
Where Joe?

What college did you teach at for 21 years? You have been sucking the Gobt teet for 47 years.
Widener University

In addition to his role as U.S. senator, Biden also was an adjunct professor (1991–2008) at the Wilmington, Delaware, branch of the Widener University School of Law. As a senator, Biden focused on foreign relations, criminal justice, and drug policy.
Joe Biden | Biography & Facts | Britannica

www.britannica.com/biography/Joe-Biden

And this...

Here is more on his time there. He taught on Sat’s, but in 2003 reduced his time to half. And this article was written his last year. So he taught 17 years, and 5 of those half time
Since September 1991, Biden has been an adjunct faculty member at the Widener School of Law, which has campuses in Harrisburg, Pa., and Wilmington, Del. Biden team-teaches a seminar called Selected Topics in Constitutional Law with professor Robert Hayman. The class meets Saturday mornings, and, according to Hayman, Biden guarantees that he will be present for at least half of the class time.

Biden used to teach the course alone, Hayman said, but in 2003, the Senator went to our dean … and told him he just didnt have the time to teach anymore. The two decided that maybe a possibility to reduce the time in the classroom was by taking on a co-teacher … so they settled on me as his co-teacher, with the understanding then that while he wouldnt be there for the whole class, he would be there for at least half the time.

Where Joe?

Widener University

He was not a full time professor, he was part time...taught one course a semester from what I know.... let me see if I can find you a link.... brb.
Link to prove 21 years?
Widener university for around 18 years and then when his vice presidency ended he got hired as a professor at the University of Pennsylvania in 2017....

Okay just finished the Biden debate, and did they cut it off early, because anchors are talking while Biden is still answering questions. Biden's campaign has basically been non-existent and he never takes spontaneous questions from the press so it seems odd ABC would cut off Biden answering questions. Where these question the campaign didn't have time to rehearse...did someone make the call Biden is babbling and we need to cut the TH short? It's just seems odd...

Where Joe?

Widener University

Link to prove 21 years?
Widener university for around 18 years and then when his vice presidency ended he got hired as a professor at the University of Pennsylvania in 2017....

I saw that Link; no details.

Merged four.. Changed title... Don't need every comment on an interview to have its own thread. One thread per poster per day on any topic..
One thread per poster per day...really? Now I’ve seen that rule broken repeatedly by a lot of members here. Some shot gun out a half dozen threads in a few minutes.

Doesnt look it

He was a slobbering idiot.

Nice try, you go with that.

Biden gave detailed responses. Too detailed at times.
Your attempts to claim dementia have fallen flat.

Trump on the other hand, can’t stop lying.
QAnon won’t let him

He's not your crazy uncle, but Trump is.

If Biden came over to watch a game with your family, he might annoy everyone with his stories of "hey, ya know I new a guy who had a four seamer like that, he'd ......."

If Trump came over, he might start talking a deal he was "puttin tagahtha" while it was tied with a runner on second and two strikes

Forum List

Back