Biden Interview on ABC News Thursday Night.

What is going to happen to them when Barrett is confirmed?

Specifically, what will happen to that community by Barrett?

At least they aren't doing the same thing they did to Kav............they couldn't because it's the election.

Not sure, but they must have given the same questions to the Trump Town Hall on MSNBC.

Because the people in the studio likely gave them all the same type of card to write on? This is like asking why everyone in the office has the same type of paper off a printer man.

Joe has been playing Walter Mitty with his academic record for decades. In the past, he was flat out lying. Now he is so delusional, he probably believes he taught law somewhere for 21 years even though he spent nearly his entire adult life in politics. This is truly sad.

Where Joe?

What college did you teach at for 21 years? You have been sucking the Gobt teet for 47 years.
Widener University
He taught Constitutional law there for 21 years?

Gotta link? :abgg2q.jpg:
He taught a Constitutional Law course at Widened University, for 21 years.....

He was not a full time professor, he was part time...taught one course a semester from what I know.... let me see if I can find you a link.... brb.

When asking Comrade Biden a question, please be sure to work the reference into the question so that he can find the answer quickly.

For instance, question 9 reads; "America knows Donald Trump is the worst mass murderer in history and literally Hitler, can you explain how your administration will save us all while the bad orange man is playing 9 holes? "

Where Joe?

What college did you teach at for 21 years? You have been sucking the Gobt teet for 47 years.
Widener University
He taught Constitutional law there for 21 years?

Gotta link? :abgg2q.jpg:
He taught a Constitutional Law course at Widened University, for 21 years.....

He was not a full time professor, he was part time...taught one course a semester from what I know.... let me see if I can find you a link.... brb.
Link to prove 21 years?

Forum List

Back