Biden Inherited 9% Inflation Rate?

Trump DID NOT support the lockdowns. But he did understand that those measures were the province of the State Governors, over whom he had no control.

On the contrary, he was encouraging as much openness and as little constraint as possible, while that weasel, power-grabbing Dr. Fauci was encouraging everyone to "be afraid, be very afraid."

It was 1.4% when Biden took office and skyrocketed to 9.1 six months later.

Absolutely nobody should be buying what this guy is spewing. Why make such an assinine statement that is easily fact checked?

Donald Trump's son responds after Biden claims he inherited 9% inflation when he came into office

the moment he spiked the gas, was the moment the six month window was opened for this 9.1%. PERIOD

Trump DID NOT support the lockdowns. But he did understand that those measures were the province of the State Governors, over whom he had no control.

On the contrary, he was encouraging as much openness and as little constraint as possible, while that weasel, power-grabbing Dr. Fauci was encouraging everyone to "be afraid, be very afraid."
What bullshit. He recommended the lock downs and extended that recommendation

Trump IN FACT, did support initial shutdowns.
He did, he took the advice of the science. He learned within two weeks that was a huge mistake and quickly attempted to correct that error by science. However, demfk governors made sure he suffered the remaining 9 months by keeping their states locked down with nonsense shit. I'll debate you like the slimy demfk you are. Any time MF

nope, now you're wrong. Indeed Trump took the advice of the science that he was provided, he quickly realized that the meat markets would have stayed down and people would have suffered and put a bulletin to put all meat markets back to full employment. Then realized the stores and small businesses were going to get smoked and stopped his order. Please, at least get your shit from something reliable.

“Spiked the gas”?

That was Trump

Remember he asked SA to cut production?
trump left office 2.25 a gallon. When did the gas prices go up? Come on twat, can't you do better than that frame of lie?

Trump DID NOT support the lockdowns.

No? Then whats this nutbag?

EW8MrgJWoAARXHL.jpg

:cuckoo:

yes, Trump accepted the lock downs initially. Be a good conservative and only tell the facts. Please. Don't push untruths. Please?

no, he initially went with the lockdown, but at no time did he extend it. Nope, now your just lying as usual. TDSing

“Spiked the gas”?

That was Trump

Remember he asked SA to cut production?
wow, you really don't have an honest fking bone in your body do you? wow. Can't make this kind of shit up at all. What's it like to wake up with zero integrity like you do?

NO, you Trumpbots are hapless clowns, and FOOLS.

Biden may have misspoken. He didn't inherit 9% inflation, he just inherited a time bomb that resulted in that inflation.

Trump's completely inept response to Covid is the very foundation of that inflation. The supply chain went off the rails. Millions of pigs, yes, millions, were killed and buried because the supply chain couldn't process them. Did Trump do anything to curtail that supply chain problem. HELL NO. We could have sold those pigs to China but Trump was to busy having a pissing contest with China, that, by the way, he lost miserably.
Nope, Trump's response was just a little less than dropping money from helicopters. The PPP, paycheck protection plan, will go down in history as the most fraudulently plagued government program, EVER.

I mean here is the thing. The economy is in the shitter. Hundreds of thousands of people are laid off, and hundreds of thousands of others are too damn scared to leave the flippin house. And who is in charge, fawking the orange dumbass. Is that really the country you want to live in? Cheap gas because no one goes anywhere, no vacations, no eating out, no travel.

With the economy in the shitter, unemployment approaching depression era levels, personal incomes WENT UP. The absolute only time in the history of this country that has happened and all because of Trump's "stimulus checks".

Those checks were not targeted, and while I won't stand opposed to the additional unemployment benefits, although in many cases workers were drawing more income not working than they did working, that is a problem. And it was nothing more than Trump buying votes from DUMBASSES. With flippin tax money, I mean how damn foolish.

And from a personal perspective let me give you an example. My son is a research scientist, his wife was head of the ER at a local hospital. Funny, my son got covid, but he was working remote, he got no break. But his wife got two weeks off, paid.

And that is just it. Those stimulus checks, hell, they just banked them. After Biden took office, the supply chain problem was addressed, well they started letting go of some of that money, Multiply them by more than a hundred thousand and you can see, inflation was inevitable.

The Fed was absolutely asleep at the switch. But that is not surprising. They are reactive, not proactive, but even an amateur economist could see the writing on the wall.

It really is amazing how easily the lies slip out of Joe Biden's lips. How can anybody believe ANYTHING that he says. Really just a Brazen fucking liar and his gullible minions who care little about our Republic. Rigged elections definitely have consequences and you're finding out what they are right now. Congratulations

wow, you really don't have an honest fking bone in your body do you? wow. Can't make this kind of shit up at all. What's it like to wake up with zero integrity like you do?
Were you unaware that Trump got the Saudis to cut back production?

Are you that stupid?

no, he initially went with the lockdown, but at no time did he extend it. Nope, now your just lying as usual. TDSing
First you said he didn’t lock down.

Now he did but he didn’t extend it.

You fuckers claimed he didn’t close schools.

We know he did

Is there anything you don’t lie about?

First you said he didn’t lock down.

Now he did but he didn’t extend it.

You fuckers claimed he didn’t close schools.

We know he did

Is there anything you don’t lie about?
Nope I never said that cuck. Use your skills and check my posts cuck fk. I have always said trump initially did

No actually you are the moron here, can't even take 20 seconds to google this simple question.

Trump IN FACT, did support initial shutdowns.
2 weeks SUGGESTED to flatten the curve isn't MANDATORY jabs and stay at home orders like you democrats you intellectually dishonest nematode

Dude… it was only a couple years ago.

We were THERE

What makes you think you can lie anything’s we all witnessed?
What do you believe that you witnessed? Oftentimes very unintelligent folks such as yourself misinterpret events. You do not realize that you are being manipulated.

Forum List

Back