Biden Inherited 9% Inflation Rate?

By the way , inflation was only ever 9% for one month

It is currently under 4%

I just watched clips from the interview in which he claims that nonsense.

It was disastrous from the Dems perspective.

True, the CNN talking muppet permitted him to get away with that whopper - but there were also some pretty great moments.

They can see the writing on the wall.

What a surprise! Jerkoff Toubin still has a job with CNN. Shocking!

Are you an idiot or a troll or both?
well shit girl, just post the data!!! You want people to believe you, back it up with facts. Let's see them! My money is on you won't because you can't and you'll resort to the same tactical response. Ready, go!

Again… the condition that lead to it were most definitely inherited
no, gas prices were at 2.25 a gallon when creepy took office. Post some facts that say it was inherited.

Trump never came close to creepy's rates. here's the snap shot. Pay attention to 4/2021. See, creepy had been in office four months, now post when the gas prices climbed for us. Facts girl. Use them.

1715694184904.png

Biden may have misspoken. He didn't inherit 9% inflation, he just inherited a time bomb that resulted in that inflation.

Will you give Trump the same excuse if he wins the election and inherits Biden’s cash infused time bomb that is destined to destroy the US economy? A side of me wishes that Biden would win so that when the economy crashes you won’t have anyone else to blame but him. Who am I kidding? Democrats ALWAYS have an excuse as to why bad things are not their fault. I’ll take a Trump win. His economic policies will pull us out of the inevitable collapse much quicker. Biden will just dig us in deeper.

The only people that support Trump are those people that are actually dumber than he is, which puts them at damn near a retarded level.

I’ll make sure to let my wife, the physician, and all her physician friends know that they are really dumb. I’ll also let my college educated colleagues know that despite their business success, they are stupid if they vote for Trump over Biden. They should all listen to the guy driving the garbage truck, their local Starbucks barista or maybe their teenage kids, who are bastions of wisdom. I hear they are all Democrats so they must be very, very smart.

Forum List

Back