Biden Inauguration: we must end this uncivil war

If Biden has the bravery, and love for his country, and desire for true unity to begin a healing process.... then he will do what President Ford did and pardon Trump.
Ford got major-major flack for doing so from the media... but it was obviously in the best interest of the country to move forward.
UNTIL THEN - IT IS JUST LIP SERVICE.

Wonderful message of unity and acknowledgement that we will disagree but we will endure.

Well, do you really think that Biden will reach across the aisle in the spirit of bipartisanship?

Or do you think its all just bullshit?

Good sign that Nancy and Mitch joined him for church. Lots of God going on today.

God left the job of stopping evil up to us. We have failed, especially if you think McConnell and Pelosi have anything to do with God.

If Biden has the bravery, and love for his country, and desire for true unity to begin a healing process.... then he will do what President Ford did and pardon Trump.
Ford got major-major flack for doing so from the media... but it was obviously in the best interest of the country to move forward.
Pardon Trump from what?

Wonderful message of unity and acknowledgement that we will disagree but we will endure.

Well, do you really think that Biden will reach across the aisle in the spirit of bipartisanship?

Good sign that Nancy and Mitch joined him for church. Lots of God going on today.

God left the job of stopping evil up to us. We have failed, especially if you think McConnell and Pelosi have anything to do with God.

He reached Paul and he was a murderous son of a bitch. Seemed to go ok.

It’s funny watching Dems excited about Biden. They are just like Trumpers only worse, because we didn’t know about Don’s politics when he was inaugurated, but we know everything about Joe’s.

Pardon Trump from what?
Sigh.... Ford pardoned Nixon without a crime.
He did it to stop the divisions he knew would happen with a public trial and investigation.

Pardon Trump from what?
He did it to stop the divisions he knew would happen with a public trial and investigation.
They have investigated Trump for four years and have come up empty.

Hey retard maybe you shouldn't invoke the phrase "civil war" if he didn't use it

He said "uncivil war"

Huge fucking distinction

And you wonder why we have these problems.

keep your mouth shut. communication skills of a small fucking child. i hope they hang you first
i hope they hang you first
yea i wonder why we have these problems....

Hey retard maybe you shouldn't invoke the phrase "civil war" if he didn't use it

He said "uncivil war"

Huge fucking distinction

keep your mouth shut. communication skills of a small fucking child. i hope they hang you first

We're in a civil war right? lol

fuck off retard

I'm not the one invoking civil war here over a protest and an attempt by republicans to lynch one of their own.

Pardon Trump from what?
You are making my point

He said "uncivil war"

Huge fucking distinction

We're in a civil war right? lol

fuck off retard
maybe they will hang you first....then we can watch you cry like the little turd you are...

Pardon Trump from what?
You are making my point
What point that you can find the man and invent the crime? That is what Stalin did.

Forum List

Back