Biden Inauguration: we must end this uncivil war

Inauguration opened with a prayer and ended with Amazing Grace. Not bad for Godless liberal heathens. Lol.
They use symbols. The legislation and bullying and EO's says different.
He’s gonna be focused on immigration, vaccination, infrastructure, and healthcare. You won’t like his environment policy but we’ll have to disagree there.

Wonderful message of unity and acknowledgement that we will disagree but we will endure.

I think you're a stupid asshole but for our country, I agree with President Biden that we should find a way to get along.

Well, they declared war and started hostilities from day 1.

I cannot wait to defy every unconstitutional act forced upon us.

Thank the God being prayed to at this inauguration and being sung to that we have a professional in place.
A professional what? The city is locked down---wire fences up------and again Biden has no supporters--just HYPE and fake bs.

The professional BS is quit scary---notice the american people aren't even there supporting...
Well. I think you can figure it out where the people are. Bush was there. McConnell was there. MCCarthy was there.

Wonderful message of unity and acknowledgement that we will disagree but we will endure.

Come try to end it, bitch.

We haven't even started shooting yet.

Meh. How about I just spend the day with my wife and kids instead?

I again re-assert my prediction that Texas will walk out of this union with all property within Texas, with no debt, and not 1 shot fired, because THIS above is what we are up against.

All freedom lovers, feel free to relocate to paradise.

I think you're a stupid asshole but for our country, I agree with President Biden that we should find a way to get along.

Well, they declared war and started hostilities from day 1.

I cannot wait to defy every unconstitutional act forced upon us.

You should. You should start with the courts and Supreme Court before you shoot anyone. Just a thought.

Pedo Joe couldn't said it all in one sentence:

"Capitulate peasants, or I will send my Brown Shirts to deal with you".

Unity. :laughing0301:

Come try to end it, bitch.

We haven't even started shooting yet.

Meh. How about I just spend the day with my wife and kids instead?

I again re-assert my prediction that Texas will walk out of this union with all property within Texas, with no debt, and not 1 shot fired, because THIS above is what we are up against.

All freedom lovers, feel free to relocate to paradise.

Would you be willing to bet? Loser spends two full days in a soup kitchen or old folks home.

Thank the God being prayed to at this inauguration and being sung to that we have a professional in place.
A professional what? The city is locked down---wire fences up------and again Biden has no supporters--just HYPE and fake bs.

The professional BS is quit scary---notice the american people aren't even there supporting...
Well. I think you can figure it out where the people are. Bush was there. McConnell was there. MCCarthy was there.
They are serving their last terms. They will lose their primaries next election cycle.

Well, do you really think that Biden will reach across the aisle in the spirit of bipartisanship?

Or do you think its all just bullshit?

There is very little evidence black cops are less racist doing their job than other cops. They racially profile just like all other cops.

There is a lot of evidence they are a lot less right wing tho.

I don't think it's about race so much as your average cop is right wing. Your average right wing protestor loves cops (see the blue line flags). And that creates some fucked up incentives.

A more mixed racial police force is just statistically a lot less likely to view a bunch of right wingers as good or respectable. Even if your average black cop is way more conservative than your average black citizen. Still going to be a huge gap between white and black officers. Might get an actual mix of political ideology in there

Women would have similar effects but I'm not sure that's what America needs. I have my doubts about the realities of a majority female police force....But it might end well too. Certainly less corruption

edit - whoops wrong thread, too lazy to find what i was responding to but it doesn't look like it was here

Last edited:

Well, do you really think that Biden will reach across the aisle in the spirit of bipartisanship?

Good sign that Nancy and Mitch joined him for church. Lots of God going on today.

There is very little evidence black cops are less racist doing their job than other cops.

There is a lot of evidence they are a lot less right wing tho.

I don't think it's about race so much as your average cop is right wing. Your average right wing protestor loves cops (see the blue line flags). And that creates some fucked up incentives.

A more mixed racial police force is just stastically a lot less likely to view a bunch of right wingers as good or respectable. Even if your average black cop is way more conservative than your average black citizen. Still going to be a huge gap between white and black officers. Might get an actual mix of political ideology in there
Wrong thread?

th

Forum List

Back