Biden Inauguration: we must end this uncivil war

This country died today. RIP America.
6930939E-B9E2-4D30-8BBF-3001A3EB2DC3.jpeg

Wonderful message of unity and acknowledgement that we will disagree but we will endure.

This country died today RIP America.

America is saved today. Today starts American renewal after 4 years of American carnage.

You are an idiot and a traitor.

LOL..this coming from an insurrectionist and seditionist. Go back to the shadows and the hole from which you emerged. The stain that was Trumpism has been defeated.

Last edited:
Wonderful message of unity and acknowledgement that we will disagree but we will endure.

This country died today RIP America.

America is saved today. Today starts American renewal after 4 years of American carnage.

You are an idiot and a traitor.

LOL..this coming from an insurrectionist and seditionist. Go back to the shadows and the hole from which you emerged. The filth that was Trumpism has been defeated.

The seditious people are now in power. But you cannot betray America anymore because it is gone. We are now the BRUSA, Banana Republic of the United States.

Unity after re-educating Trump supporters or before?

Please president *biden, tear down that wall.

View attachment 445874

I can see unity from here. :laugh2:
The things we agree on according to Biden:
Liberty, freedom, opportunity, security.
Yes, but BIDEN lies and really doesn't believe in those..........

People who put their son in a position to rape little girls while Biden himself has repeatedly shown signs of sexual pervasions over the decades
People who take bribes using their family
People who threaten foreign countries to fire prosecutors to stop from going after criminals

LIE------

Biden btw is just a place holder-----------

I think you're a stupid asshole but for our country, I agree with President Biden that we should find a way to get along.

Why on Earth would anyone strive to get along with someone who wants them in chains and to keep them on their knees licking boots?

Freedom's only chance of survival is division.
I don’t want you in chains. Let’s start there. Unless you’re a Seminole fan. I mean they are natural citizens.

I think you're a stupid asshole but for our country, I agree with President Biden that we should find a way to get along.

Why on Earth would anyone strive to get along with someone who wants them in chains and to keep them on their knees licking boots?

Freedom's only chance of survival is division.
I doubt he wants me in chains.

Forum List

Back