Biden: I was Buck Naked, Trying to Pull My Dog's Tail When I Broke My Foot

What is it with Joe Biden and being naked? That was one of the biggest complaints the secret service had when he was vp. He would always walk around naked.

He likes to skinny dip in his pool. Big fuckin' deal
When President John Quincy Adams lived in the White House, between 1825 and 1829, the former diplomat and U.S. Senator frequently went skinny-dipping in the Potomac River, causing no fuss. President Teddy Roosevelt, an avid outdoorsman, swam naked in the Potomac. Billy Graham was one of many to go skinny-dipping with President Lyndon Johnson in the White House pool. Yet today in a story emailed out to media professionals as a "POLITICO EXCLUSIVE," Jake Sherman and John Bresnahan write about mere congressional skinny-dipping like it's a serious scandal ...

All of which however pales in comparison to Taft getting stuck in his own bathtub.

What is it with Joe Biden and being naked? That was one of the biggest complaints the secret service had when he was vp. He would always walk around naked.

When President John Quincy Adams lived in the White House, between 1825 and 1829, the former diplomat and U.S. Senator frequently went skinny-dipping in the Potomac River, causing no fuss. President Teddy Roosevelt, an avid outdoorsman, swam naked in the Potomac. Billy Graham was one of many to go skinny-dipping with President Lyndon Johnson in the White House pool. Yet today in a story emailed out to media professionals as a "POLITICO EXCLUSIVE," Jake Sherman and John Bresnahan write about mere congressional skinny-dipping like it's a serious scandal ...

All of which however pales in comparison to Taft getting stuck in his own bathtub.
But this is the modern age where these things with the people who know everything does not happen. You cheated. Biden of 2020 is the worst candidate in American history.

Uh, yeah, okay. Brrrrrr!

And people voted for this. Ten million more than Øbama in his historical 2008 run? No. Fucking. Way.

I’m trying to think of what would possess an advisor to Joe Biden to think this was the story to go with, but here we are. As was revealed previously, Biden broke his foot in what was originally described vaguely as him simply playing with his dog.
Now, the claim has morphed. Biden says he was getting out of the shower and decided to attempt to pull his dog’s tail in a playful manner. That’s when a rug came out of nowhere to trip him up, because we all break our foot when we trip over a rug, right?
This is like your kid claiming that aliens caused him to miss his curfew. I mean, come on, does anyone believe this story? Besides, what kind of 78 year old degenerate gets out of the shower, chases his dog around naked in order to painfully pull its tail, and then breaks his foot by tripping over a rug?

I want to know what he intentions were if he caught the dog???

does the dog now need therapy of medical treatment??

Uh, yeah, okay. Brrrrrr!

And people voted for this. Ten million more than Øbama in his historical 2008 run? No. Fucking. Way.

I’m trying to think of what would possess an advisor to Joe Biden to think this was the story to go with, but here we are. As was revealed previously, Biden broke his foot in what was originally described vaguely as him simply playing with his dog.
Now, the claim has morphed. Biden says he was getting out of the shower and decided to attempt to pull his dog’s tail in a playful manner. That’s when a rug came out of nowhere to trip him up, because we all break our foot when we trip over a rug, right?
This is like your kid claiming that aliens caused him to miss his curfew. I mean, come on, does anyone believe this story? Besides, what kind of 78 year old degenerate gets out of the shower, chases his dog around naked in order to painfully pull its tail, and then breaks his foot by tripping over a rug?

Doesn't say anything about him being naked.

“What happened was I got out of the shower. I got a dog and anybody who’s been around my house knows — dropped, little pup dropped a ball in front of me. And for me to grab the ball,” Biden told CNN journalist Jake Tapper in his first post-election joint interview with Vice President-elect Kamala Harris.

“And I’m walking through this little alleyway to get to the bedroom. And I grabbed the ball like this and he ran. And I’m joking, running after him and grab his tail. And what happened was that he slid on a throw rug. And I tripped on the rug he slid on. That’s what happened. Oh man, not a very exciting story.”

Trumpers are desperate....let them have their moment...

I bet Xi has better control of his poochie...
biden-kneel-china-xi-600x383.jpg

But this is the modern age where these things with the people who know everything does not happen. You cheated. Biden of 2020 is the worst candidate in American history.

Oh DID I now.

And how, pray, did I "cheat"?

Hm?

You're saying I caused Taft to get stuck in his bathtub?

Uh, yeah, okay. Brrrrrr!

This

Oh DID I now.

Hm?

You devil, you.

Uh, yeah, okay. Brrrrrr!

This

Oh DID I now.

Hm?

You devil, you.

Well I don't like to brag but I have been compared to both Pan and Exu-Elegba....

What we see happening now is more then all of this. Those who messed with others will be messed with also if not already. Most of it well deserved. Everything social media that is good has a total opposite side with people destroying others. Game over. Its just a matter of when.

I have to say very odd timing for this to happen. I do suspect it is possible he is wearing an ankle monitor. Mainly because of this video and what they said.

Seek help

Well, this explains why they wouldn't let the press out of their cars to take pics of Joe being helped into the hospital!!

And to add to that vision (like it or not), meanwhile back at the ranch, two naked and slippery wet SPCA officers were chasing the dog so they could give its tail a thorough examination.

Oh DID I now.

Hm?

But we know that Wilson's wife ate pussy and so di FDR;s. Now we are prog female dominated with a macho East Asian culture ready to become the rulers.

Oh DID I now.

Hm?

But we know that Wilson's wife ate pussy and so di FDR;s. Now we are prog female dominated with a macho East Asian culture ready to become the rulers.

PLEASE see a shrink.

Uh, yeah, okay. Brrrrrr!

Are you an investigator in real life? You sound super smart. :113:

Uh, yeah, okay. Brrrrrr!

You'll hear about it sooner than you think, when Kameltoe uses it to force his removal for incompetence.

New Topics

Forum List

Back