Biden: I was Buck Naked, Trying to Pull My Dog's Tail When I Broke My Foot

Uh, yeah, okay. Brrrrrr!

And people voted for this. Ten million more than Ƙbama in his historical 2008 run? No. Fucking. Way.

Iā€™m trying to think of what would possess an advisor to Joe Biden to think this was the story to go with, but here we are. As was revealed previously, Biden broke his foot in what was originally described vaguely as him simply playing with his dog.
Now, the claim has morphed. Biden says he was getting out of the shower and decided to attempt to pull his dogā€™s tail in a playful manner. Thatā€™s when a rug came out of nowhere to trip him up, because we all break our foot when we trip over a rug, right?
This is like your kid claiming that aliens caused him to miss his curfew. I mean, come on, does anyone believe this story? Besides, what kind of 78 year old degenerate gets out of the shower, chases his dog around naked in order to painfully pull its tail, and then breaks his foot by tripping over a rug?

Doesn't say anything about him being naked.

ā€œWhat happened was I got out of the shower. I got a dog and anybody whoā€™s been around my house knows ā€” dropped, little pup dropped a ball in front of me. And for me to grab the ball,ā€ Biden told CNN journalist Jake Tapper in his first post-election joint interview with Vice President-elect Kamala Harris.

ā€œAnd Iā€™m walking through this little alleyway to get to the bedroom. And I grabbed the ball like this and he ran. And Iā€™m joking, running after him and grab his tail. And what happened was that he slid on a throw rug. And I tripped on the rug he slid on. Thatā€™s what happened. Oh man, not a very exciting story.ā€

You think he showers with his clothes ON?

Mike Pence does. :thup:
In all Fairness---Pence may, but I doubt that Joe has any issues with getting naked in or out of the shower.

Uh, yeah, okay. Brrrrrr!

And people voted for this. Ten million more than Ƙbama in his historical 2008 run? No. Fucking. Way.

Iā€™m trying to think of what would possess an advisor to Joe Biden to think this was the story to go with, but here we are. As was revealed previously, Biden broke his foot in what was originally described vaguely as him simply playing with his dog.
Now, the claim has morphed. Biden says he was getting out of the shower and decided to attempt to pull his dogā€™s tail in a playful manner. Thatā€™s when a rug came out of nowhere to trip him up, because we all break our foot when we trip over a rug, right?
This is like your kid claiming that aliens caused him to miss his curfew. I mean, come on, does anyone believe this story? Besides, what kind of 78 year old degenerate gets out of the shower, chases his dog around naked in order to painfully pull its tail, and then breaks his foot by tripping over a rug?

ā€œWhat happened was I got out of the shower. I got a dog and anybody whoā€™s been around my house knows ā€” dropped, little pup dropped a ball in front of me. And for me to grab the ball,ā€ Biden told CNN journalist Jake Tapper in his first post-election joint interview with Vice President-elect Kamala Harris.

ā€œAnd Iā€™m walking through this little alleyway to get to the bedroom. And I grabbed the ball like this and he ran. And Iā€™m joking, running after him and grab his tail. And what happened was that he slid on a throw rug. And I tripped on the rug he slid on. Thatā€™s what happened. Oh man, not a very exciting story.ā€

Hm. Wonder why the OP pulled that out of his ass. Fantasies?

Uh, yeah, okay. Brrrrrr!

Hm. Wonder why the OP pulled that out of his ass. Fantasies?
Definitely.

Uh, yeah, okay. Brrrrrr!

You think he jumped out of the shower and started playing with the dog dripping wet? Okay.

Joes the one that is saying that he got out of the shower which implies he is wet which is supposedly why he slipped according the dems propaganda. This is their BS---I didn't say I believed it. But Joe doesn't stop there---he claims he jumped out of the shower (wet which caused him to slip), then pulled the dogs tail which caused him to slip.

If he had gotten dressed first, he would have said that I just got dressed and then pulled my dog's tail.....and would have been DRY after getting dressed.

You can't have it both ways...either he was dressed and dry or he was naked and wet. Which one do you wanna go with? (trick question because we all know that the story is bullshit.)

Either way you want to go hun, why was JOE pulling that poor dog's tail? The dog needs to be seen by a vet...

Uh, yeah, okay. Brrrrrr!

You think he jumped out of the shower and started playing with the dog dripping wet? Okay.

Joes the one that is saying that he got out of the shower which implies he is wet which is supposedly why he slipped according the dems propaganda. This is their BS---I didn't say I believed it. But Joe doesn't stop there---he claims he jumped out of the shower (wet which caused him to slip) and then started to pull the dogs tail.

If he had gotten dressed first, he would have said that I just got dressed and then pulled my dog's tail and I fell even though I wasn't wet by that point.

You can't have it both ways...either he was dressed and dry or he was naked and wet. Which one do you wanna go with? (trick question because we all know that the story is bullshit.)

Either way you want to go hun, why was JOE pulling that poor dog's tail? The dog needs to be seen by a vet...

You're actually suggesting that if somebody doesn't refer to having gotten dressed that day they're naked?

And what else do the voices tell you?

This is the funniest thread I've seen in weeks. Almost as good as some of the Golden Shower threads back when.

This is the funniest thread I've seen in weeks. Almost as good as some of the Golden Shower threads back when.

I guess nothing can ever top the old healthmyths thread on "which hand does O'bama wipe his ass with" but yeah it's at least on course for Whizzo Thread of the Month.

I notice the OP ran away. Probably out creating more fantasies. Must have been my reference to Mike Pence. He's a goner.

Uh, yeah, okay. Brrrrrr!

Joes the one that is saying that he got out of the shower which implies he is wet which is supposedly why he slipped according the dems propaganda. This is their BS---I didn't say I believed it. But Joe doesn't stop there---he claims he jumped out of the shower (wet which caused him to slip) and then started to pull the dogs tail.

If he had gotten dressed first, he would have said that I just got dressed and then pulled my dog's tail and I fell even though I wasn't wet by that point.

You're actually suggesting that if somebody doesn't refer to having gotten dressed that day they're naked?

The Story--is that WET slippery JOE got out of the shower and slipped when he pulled the dogs tail------.

If Joe was dressed, he would have been dry so wouldn't have slipped because he was wet as his propagandists are implying/saying---he would have slipped because he is old and feeble (when the poor dog try to protect itself from Joe's advances.)

Pedophilia, incest family----------is capable of anything and everything.

And its an attempt to change the subject to story that has been proven false.

Dems lied about the golden showers---it was a russian propaganda that Hilliary paid for them to do...
Bidens wet slippery shower---is also another dem lie--but we haven't figured out the truth of this one yet.

The same high up source that keeps telling things to CNN and MSNBC has revealed what actually happened: Biden was in the shower playing with himself while fantasizing about sniffing Kumalot Harris' filthy lice infested hair, and suddenly he saw the dog and lunged towards the poor thing.

Uh, yeah, okay. Brrrrrr!

The Story--is that WET slippery JOE got out of the shower and slipped when he pulled the dogs tail------.

If Joe was dressed, he would have been dry so wouldn't have slipped because he was wet as his propagandists are implying/saying---he would have slipped because he is old and feeble (when the poor dog try to protect itself from Joe's advances.)

NOWHERE does it say anything about slipping "because anything was wet". Nothing is referred to as "wet" at all. I dunno what you do but when I step out of the shower the first thing I do is DRY OFF.

Good news. This thread is not about Rump and his daughter.

Not to worry, your post will prolly be deleted for bestiality.

Uh, yeah, okay. Brrrrrr!

He tripped on the rug in the hall that the dog had slipped on.

Dems lied about the golden showers---it was a russian propaganda that Hilliary paid for them to do...
Bidens wet slippery shower---is also another dem lie--but we haven't figured out the truth of this one yet.
Sex with the dog is a good start.

Ah so you were there at the Ritz Carlton watching the room?

Or was that the Ritz Carlton Total Crackers and Cigarette Store down by the porn shop?

Democrats still believe that story.

You can tell the Steele dossier war written for Democrats because it's stupid and perverted.

The same high up source that keeps telling things to CNN and MSNBC has revealed what actually happened: Biden was in the shower playing with himself while fantasizing about sniffing Kumalot Harris' filthy lice infested hair, and suddenly he saw the dog and lunged towards the poor thing.

Ever wonder why you can't figure out the women's vote?

No, didn't think so.

Record 53 percentage of white women voted for Trump, ignoramus. Black women stayed on the plantation, despite record number of Black men voting for Trump.

Democrats still believe that story.

You can tell the Steele dossier war written for Democrats because it's stupid and perverted.
And Biden having sex with the dog isn't? LOL

Seems to me "stupid and perverted" would sound like "if elected Mr Biden, I can state unequivocally, will be the wettest individual ever elected to the office. Believe me. His hydration levels are astonishingly excellent. Many people are saying that.".

Forum List

Back