This is going viral.

They all need to choke on it for awhile.

They have been training their election forces for several years.

I hope Trump's admin can strip ^ those involved in cheating us to the bare bone.

Last edited:
Ignorance really isn't bliss.

Blacklist on real News won't last forever.

Puke on it Democrats.

I don't facebook, so could not see it. What are the Democrats supposed to choke on, this time, Angelo?

I would say their tears ?

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

What a crock. This guy who basically started a website to sell shit cheap went crazy after contracting Hepatitis C in 2016. Byrne resigned in 2019, afyer admitting to an intimate relationship with Maria Butina (yea Russian Spy) and for comments he made supporting the Deep State conspiracy theory.

What a crock. This guy who basically started a website to sell shit cheap went crazy after contracting Hepatitis C in 2016. Byrne resigned in 2019, afyer admitting to an intimate relationship with Maria Butina (yea Russian Spy) and for comments he made supporting the Deep State conspiracy theory.

Right.

Sounds like he's a good bit more credible than Joe Biden.....agreed

Your google searches are as rigged as the election.

You don’t know shit.

I don't facebook, so could not see it. What are the Democrats supposed to choke on, this time, Angelo?

Thanks. Watched the whole thing, since you went to the trouble for me and the other non-FB folks, though you know I am not a OAN viewer. If this "evidence" is peer reviewed, makes it through a court, and changes the outcome, I shall put them in my mix of sources. Until then, I will continue to avoid them as, considering them an American outlet of Russian Sputnik news. Thank you for going to the trouble, all the same.

Even without Pa and Mich, Trump only needs Ga, Az, Nev and Wis.
275 Trump -- 263 Biden

306 -232
1607316076961.png

It's too late. The states have all made up their minds. Sure there may be some more of those stellar lawsuits pending--the ones where Team Trump are 1 in 46.
Don't do this to yourself.

Wisconsin and Arizona on Monday became the last two of six states where President Trump has contested his defeat to finalize their vote counts, dealing a fresh blow to his quest to overturn President-elect Joe Biden’s victory as a chorus of Republicans and Democrats offered support for the election’s integrity.

Forum List

Back