biden hilariously proclaims the rich should pay their fair share of taxes

... And then you get 70% of elderly living in poverty instead of only 20% with our Social Security system. Misinformed Republicans think they are billionaires having a bad run LOL...

How much do you want franco? Take every dollar away from every person over $100K net worth and give it to GOVT? Move all into same size houses? Same cars? What is it?

Inflation is a global problem. Biden has cut the inflation rate in half
Lol! After tripling costs by launching spreading Flu and paying everyone to sit home. Then reduced it? Fed raised rates or inflation rate would not be down this fast. Nothing to do with the stuttering buffoon.

How much do you want franco? Take every dollar away from every person over $100K net worth and give it to GOVT? Move all into same size houses? Same cars? What is it?
I am happily retired and happy with that situation myself, can you see past your own nose? I want the top tax rate to go back up to 50% like when Reagan had his success and I want a lot of loopholes closed. The megarich New BS GOP are total scumbags and crooks, greedy liars who should not be in charge of our country. Always cause corrupt deregulation bubbles and recessions and depressions. Then you invest that money in cheap college and training and great infrastructure and health care and daycare like every other country in the modern world has. The richest country in the world and we screw our middle and lower class under the G O P horribly....

Lol! After tripling costs by launching spreading Flu and paying everyone to sit home. Then reduced it? Fed raised rates or inflation rate would not be down this fast. Nothing to do with the stuttering buffoon.
Russia caused most of this inflation, that's why it is a worldwide problem, brainwashed functional moron- politically of course...

We just cut corporate taxes from 38 percent down to 21 percent

Corporations did not raise salaries, they did not pass the savings down to the customer, they did not take additional risk…..they just kept the money

False. 28% to 21% under 2017 Tax change. Jobs took off. Revenue increased.

If the government was responsible and stopped creating new social programs and depts and never ending war adventures around the world, they wouldnt need trillions and trillions and trillions. So, screw the govt. They can do without. I have no sympathy for their whining and crying about needing more money.
We have friendly neighbors to our north and south and 2 oceans protecting the coasts. Why are we spending nearly as much as the rest of the world combined, on military crap? Our military is built for offense, not defense. Social programs aren`t the problem. Every developed country has them.

I am happily retired and happy with that situation myself, can you see past your own nose? I want the top tax rate to go back up to 50% like when Reagan had his success and I want a lot of loopholes closed. The megarich New BS GOP are total scumbags and crooks, greedy liars who should not be in charge of our country. Always cause corrupt deregulation bubbles and recessions and depressions. Then you invest that money in cheap college and training and great infrastructure and health care and daycare like every other country in the modern world has. The richest country in the world and we screw our middle and lower class under the G O P horribly....

OK. You want top FED income Tax rate to 50% and Thats all?
Then you'll be happy? Finished?

P.s. I dont think that affects uber rich like Bezos?

Last edited:
We just cut corporate taxes from 38 percent down to 21 percent

Corporations did not raise salaries, they did not pass the savings down to the customer, they did not take additional risk…..they just kept the money
biden-malarkey-S.jpg

As you know, industries raised wages most on Blacks and other low-income workers.

Election 2020: A vote for Trump is a vote for economic progress for African Americans

Before the pandemic, African Americans were thriving economically. Looking ahead, Trump's promises are ambitious, but his track record is impressive.​

Patrice Onwuka
[...]
Before the coronavirus, the labor force participation rates of Blacks, prime-age workers 25 to 54, and women ticked up from Obama-era lows. Even years into the Obama economic recovery, these workers were still leaving the labor force.

High employment under Trump led to minorities experiencing the largest income gains. Real median income grew by 7.9% for Blacks in 2019. That outpaced 2018’s income growth of 2.6% and 2017’s income decline of -2.4%. Notably, Black median income growth last year surpassed income growth rates under the Obama administration. There’s still more work to do though. Although Black median income hit a new high, Blacks earned the lowest income level of all groups (just over $45,000 a year).

biden-malarkey-S.jpg

As you know, industries raised wages most on Blacks and other low-income workers.

Election 2020: A vote for Trump is a vote for economic progress for African Americans

Before the pandemic, African Americans were thriving economically. Looking ahead, Trump's promises are ambitious, but his track record is impressive.​

Patrice Onwuka
[...]
Before the coronavirus, the labor force participation rates of Blacks, prime-age workers 25 to 54, and women ticked up from Obama-era lows. Even years into the Obama economic recovery, these workers were still leaving the labor force.

High employment under Trump led to minorities experiencing the largest income gains. Real median income grew by 7.9% for Blacks in 2019. That outpaced 2018’s income growth of 2.6% and 2017’s income decline of -2.4%. Notably, Black median income growth last year surpassed income growth rates under the Obama administration. There’s still more work to do though. Although Black median income hit a new high, Blacks earned the lowest income level of all groups (just over $45,000 a year).

BS

The 2017 tax cuts did nothing to raise wages. A declining workforce increased competition

I disgusts me when Republicans claim they have done a thing to help blacks and low wage workers.
It is Republicans who have blocked minimum wage increases for 14 years.

That was Trump who presided over COVID

If you want to blame Biden for rising inflation you have to credit him when it is cut in half

Forum List

Back