biden hilariously proclaims the rich should pay their fair share of taxes

Russia caused most of this inflation, that's why it is a worldwide problem, brainwashed functional moron- politically of course...
giphy%20III-S.gif

As you know, President Putin invaded Crimea on February 24, 2022

2022-12-31_10-06-44-L.jpg

2022-12-31_10-09-59-L.jpg

Yes yes, we know you are totally brainwashed with GOP BS and you can only talk about federal income taxes our only progressive tax. All other taxes hit regular people twice as hard....
All the other taxes, state income tax, property taxes, and sales tax, are STATE or local taxes. i No one has said low and middle-income workers pay none of those local taxes.

As you know, that is not the issue being discussed. It is, however, one

red-herring1-S.jpg

I am happily retired and happy with that situation myself, can you see past your own nose? I want the top tax rate to go back up to 50% like when Reagan had his success and I want a lot of loopholes closed. The megarich New BS GOP are total scumbags and crooks, greedy liars who should not be in charge of our country. Always cause corrupt deregulation bubbles and recessions and depressions. Then you invest that money in cheap college and training and great infrastructure and health care and daycare like every other country in the modern world has. The richest country in the world and we screw our middle and lower class under the G O P horribly....

want a lot of loopholes closed.

75000 page tax book. Which loophole?

Then you invest that money in cheap college and training and great infrastructure and

They take in $5T. I think that is $15K per person available. How much do they need? State has revenue also.

We just cut corporate taxes from 38 percent down to 21 percent

Corporations did not raise salaries, they did not pass the savings down to the customer, they did not take additional risk…..they just kept the money
Good. Keeping the money you earn is a good thing. The more money I have in my possession, the more I can spend to help others put money in their pockets.

Employers make a profit off of every employee.
Giving someone a job is not charity. It is the workers who create wealth
So typical of the far left. If you can't, o won't, answer a question, but refuse to stay silent. ANSWER A DIFFERENT QUESTION, ONE NOT ASKED.

For your convenience, I'll repeat the question.

How many jobs are provided by low-income earners?

So typical of the far left. If you can't, o won't, answer a question, but refuse to stay silent. ANSWER A DIFFERENT QUESTION, ONE NOT ASKED.

For your convenience, I'll repeat the question.

Is there a point to the question?

In reply I could note that every job reliant on providing Wal Mart with the goods they purchase.

What have we accomplished?

Is there a point to the question?

In reply I could note that every job reliant on providing Wal Mart with the goods they purchase.

What have we accomplished?
That dodges the question too. In fact, I have no clue what you are trying to say.

Once again, with vigor!

That dodges the question too. In fact, I have no clue what you are trying to say.

Once again, with vigor!

I answered. Every job reliant on the things they purchase.

Now what is your point?

I answered. Every job reliant on the things they purchase.

Now what is your point?
That doesn’t answer the question. How many jobs do low-earners create?

The answer is 0. The majority of jobs are created by small business owners - and the Democrats are making them out to be the bad guy. “You didn’t build that!!,” he scolded.

That doesn’t answer the question. How many jobs do low-earners create?

It does answer the question. One side of the equation does not work without the other side.

The answer is 0. The majority of jobs are created by small business owners - and the Democrats are making them out to be the bad guy. “You didn’t build that!!,” he scolded.

I have zero interest in what Democrats say or to defend what they say.

Nope. The jobs would not exist if the business owner didn’t develop a business and hire them.

And there would be no business without people purchasing his products so what exactly is the point and specifically how do it apply to this topic?

And there would be no business without people purchasing his products so what exactly is the point and specifically how do it apply to this topic?
The people purchasing the products are not the employees. The JOBS were created by the owner.

And the fact that he has a profitable business means that he analyzed the market, identified the need for a service, and had the motivation, dedication, and ability to bring it to fruition. He (or she, as in my case) deserves full credit for contributing to society by filling a need and creating jobs in the process.

The people purchasing the products are not the employees. The JOBS were created by the owner.

And the fact that he has a profitable business means that he analyzed the market, identified the need for a service, and had the motivation, dedication, and ability to bring it to fruition. He (or she, as in my case) deserves full credit for contributing to society by filling a need and creating jobs in the process.

Great. No one has argued any different. Now how does it apply to the topic?

Great. No one has argued any different. Now how does it apply to the topic?
It applies because leftists are acting as if business owners are all these rich geezers who do nothing but profit off of other people - instead of recognizing that they contribute a valuable service to society while creating jobs for others, and enabling others to support themselves rather than be on the government dole.

Forum List

Back