Biden Has Picked A Running Mate

If I was biden who would I choose? Harriet Tubman? Dead now. Queen Nefertiti? Deceased. Aunt Jemima? canceled and not even real. Oprah? Profited off of whites, then calls ALL whites the cosmic racist boogie man ...yeah, er, I need a nap, my brain hurts.

Whoa scary!!! pressers are Not hard if you’re being honest. It’s why trump has so much trouble.

Not hard? Then why isn't Basement Joe doing one, just like President Trump does? Unscripted too. The press would fawn over Biden and he still won't do one.
I think he is doing the smart thing and sitting back while Trump self destructs

Biden is more fit physically and mentally for the job of president than trump. They both are old geezers but at least Biden isn't a fat out of shape old geezer.
If Biden is so mentally fit, why do you have to state that? Why is it not apparent? Why is Biden not out campaigning? Why are there no Biden rallies and Biden off the cuff speeches? Why are there no debates? Why is Biden literally hiding?

And again, if it is apparent that Biden is mentally fit, why do you have to dictate that he is?
Not every president has bragged about passing a cognitive test.

The feeble minded Biden who is hiding in his basement was found riding his bike today. He was asked if he has picked a running mate he said he has but didn't say who it is.

Funny for a man who is supposed to be feeble minded with one foot in the grave hiding in a basement, he sure does look good. He's 78 years old and still rides a bike. He's healthy and in good shape.

I have never seen trump exercise more than bend his elbow to stuff a Big Mac in his mouth. He's an out of shape fat pig. He could use going to the gym or riding a bike once in a while. He's gotten fatter since he became president.

Biden is more fit physically and mentally for the job of president than trump. They both are old geezers but at least Biden isn't a fat out of shape old geezer.

WHAT KIND OF DUMBASS WEARS A MASK WHILE BICYCLING?
Crixus care to comment?

Somebody setting an example of taking a virus that has wiped out our economy seriously. Something Trump has not done which is going to lose him the presidency

The virus hasn't wiped out our economy.

The governors have.

Really?? Did the governors shut down the NBA?

The feeble minded Biden who is hiding in his basement was found riding his bike today. He was asked if he has picked a running mate he said he has but didn't say who it is.

Funny for a man who is supposed to be feeble minded with one foot in the grave hiding in a basement, he sure does look good. He's 78 years old and still rides a bike. He's healthy and in good shape.

I have never seen trump exercise more than bend his elbow to stuff a Big Mac in his mouth. He's an out of shape fat pig. He could use going to the gym or riding a bike once in a while. He's gotten fatter since he became president.

You give fat pigs a bad name

True I shouldn't insult fat pigs by comparing trump to them.

If Biden is so mentally fit, why do you have to state that? Why is it not apparent? Why is Biden not out campaigning? Why are there no Biden rallies and Biden off the cuff speeches? Why are there no debates? Why is Biden literally hiding?

And again, if it is apparent that Biden is mentally fit, why do you have to dictate that he is?
Not every president has bragged about passing a cognitive test.
He guessed the elephant right

I bet he can if tRump doesn't cheat.
I can't find a video of his swing... I found a putter swing, but that doesn't really count. They do say he's got a single digit handicap.

Bidens dream running mates....

AAde6oAAABjW.jpg

Whoa scary!!! pressers are Not hard if you’re being honest. It’s why trump has so much trouble.

Not hard? Then why isn't Basement Joe doing one, just like President Trump does? Unscripted too. The press would fawn over Biden and he still won't do one.
I think he is doing the smart thing and sitting back while Trump self destructs
Glad you admit there is no reason to vote FOR Crazy Joe.

I have to admit, Crazy Joe looks better than Barry does riding a bike.

1596930602753.png

Forum List

Back