Biden Has Picked A Running Mate

Why do you think he is avoiding debates?

Hell, let Joe Biden do a presser like President Trump just did, being bombarded with questionsn (and no, Joe can not know the questions ahead of time).
Whoa scary!!! pressers are Not hard if you’re being honest. It’s why trump has so much trouble.
Crazy Joe can't handle a scripted "presser" with prerecorded questions. He kept wanting to talk to the recordings.

Whoa scary!!! pressers are Not hard if you’re being honest. It’s why trump has so much trouble.

Not hard? Then why isn't Basement Joe doing one, just like President Trump does? Unscripted too. The press would fawn over Biden and he still won't do one.

Real golfers WALK the fairway, not ride in carts.
So, you think Tiger woods isn't a "real golfer"? Sounds racist to me.
intears.gif
Tweezer got out-brained again.

A flat beach road near his summer home in southern Delaware in a town where masks are mandatory.
Dead flat level there. I know the area well.
Only a brainless ass wears or orders a mask while OUTDOORS, cycling into the wind and thinks it is doing a BIT of good other than PURE PUBLIC OPTICS.

Joe Biden: The Covid Candidate.

CovidJoe.jpg

You are Illinformed... Biden has agreed to three debates. They have dates but need to nail down venue and Covid precautions. The thing you say are fake news. Simple as that
any dates before we start voting? what are those dates? where?

Covid precautions? Let me help, being a debate on television, keep the camera 15 feet away, I think we have that technology. And we will have to do something crazy like, they can not hold hands, no hugging, stuff like that. You think we should do more than that?
These people are pathetic.

Covid precautions??? In a fucking auditorium with maybe 10 PEOPLE IN IT....

ANYTHING to get out of humiliating themselves

A flat beach road near his summer home in southern Delaware in a town where masks are mandatory.
Only a brainless ass wears or orders a mask while OUTDOORS, cycling into the wind and thinks it is doing a BIT of good other than PURE PUBLIC OPTICS.

View attachment 372748
He was wearing a mask while cycling?

Omg what a moron and the rest of the morons will applaud him for his stupidity

View attachment 372748
He was wearing a mask while cycling?

Creepy Joe wears a mask while showering..............but that's for the protection of the kids rubbing his white leg hair.

He cares.

The feeble minded Biden who is hiding in his basement was found riding his bike today. He was asked if he has picked a running mate he said he has but didn't say who it is.

Funny for a man who is supposed to be feeble minded with one foot in the grave hiding in a basement, he sure does look good. He's 78 years old and still rides a bike. He's healthy and in good shape.

I have never seen trump exercise more than bend his elbow to stuff a Big Mac in his mouth. He's an out of shape fat pig. He could use going to the gym or riding a bike once in a while. He's gotten fatter since he became president.

Biden is more fit physically and mentally for the job of president than trump. They both are old geezers but at least Biden isn't a fat out of shape old geezer.

so the Biden and the dems are about to pick who they will be running for POTUS.

The feeble minded Biden who is hiding in his basement was found riding his bike today. He was asked if he has picked a running mate he said he has but didn't say who it is.

Funny for a man who is supposed to be feeble minded with one foot in the grave hiding in a basement, he sure does look good. He's 78 years old and still rides a bike. He's healthy and in good shape.

I have never seen trump exercise more than bend his elbow to stuff a Big Mac in his mouth. He's an out of shape fat pig. He could use going to the gym or riding a bike once in a while. He's gotten fatter since he became president.

Biden is more fit physically and mentally for the job of president than trump. They both are old geezers but at least Biden isn't a fat out of shape old geezer.

Oh please... nobody cares if he can ride a bike. Trump golfs frequently and actively. No way the Groping Joe would keep up.. Why is he trying to avoid debates, though?

HE'S AFRAID !

Here's a clip of a question and answer session with Byden and other intelligent and knowledgeable people. Trump could in no way keep up with this type of Q & A . Being a vile and ignorant pig, he would be flinging poo and insulting the others in a matter of seconds.

BIDEN TOLD THE REPORTER HE WAS HIS PICK !!! BAD JOKE OR CONFUSED GAFF ? HARD TO SAY !

WHAT KIND OF DUMBASS WEARS A MASK WHILE BICYCLING?
Crixus care to comment?

Somebody setting an example of taking a virus that has wiped out our economy seriously. Something Trump has not done which is going to lose him the presidency

The virus hasn't wiped out our economy.

The governors have.

If he is so fit physically and mentally, why is he afraid to do a debate with President Trump?

You give fat pigs a bad name

Creepy Joe wears a mask while showering..............but that's for the protection of the kids rubbing his white leg hair.

Early reports are that Joe is now wearing a mask to bed now as well, by order of the DNC, even when he is on top of Jill grunting and snorting.

He's gotta last at least till Nov. 4.

Here's a clip of a question and answer session with Byden and other intelligent and knowledgeable people. Trump could in no way keep up with this type of Q & A . Being a vile and ignorant pig, he would be flinging poo and insulting the others in a matter of seconds.

He ran from the media today trump is a coward

If he is so fit physically and mentally, why is he afraid to do a debate with President Trump?

You're dreaming Hawk It's Trump trying to make all the rules for the debate

You're dreaming Hawk It's Trump trying to make all the rules for the debate

How about we just stick with the rules that we've already used for decades?

Viable candidates from major parties in the race:
  • SHOW UP
  • ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS PUT TO THEM ACCORDING TO THE RULES
  • DEBATE THREE TIMES.

OH yeah?!?!?! I bet he can't hit a golf ball longer than Trump can!

***I actually checked to see if I was in the humor forum again. Sadly, I was not.

I bet he can if tRump doesn't cheat.

Forum List

Back