NY to open schools. Looks like children are next on Grim Reaper Cuomos "Hit List".

Dems were about to lose the Teacher vote for keeping schools shut.

Trump then played 5D chess and triggered the Dems by saying "children a virtually immune."

MSM took the bait and censored Trump, making Trump's statement researched by citizens and teachers worldwide.

Dems were forced to open schools, removing one institution from their shutdown hoax hyped hysteria to hurt Trump.

That's the synopsis.

Kids are in no danger, not that Cuomo isn't a sociopath who gives not one fuck about public safety.

The Kung Flu barely bothers children at all.

Hmmm. Look at Georgia. I bet they don't make it to labor day in many districts as teachers in some districts are testing positive along with kids. Who is going to step in a substitute? And when older people get really sick from high schoolers the stuff is going to get really ugly. I wish it weren't the case but it is reality.

I say keep the schools closed to prevent the spread of communism.

Kids are in no danger, not that Cuomo isn't a sociopath who gives not one fuck about public safety.

The Kung Flu barely bothers children at all.

Nobody but the elderly and infirm are in any danger, nobody, its all a black op, its just the coup d' tat continuing on....

Hmmm. Look at Georgia. I bet they don't make it to labor day in many districts as teachers in some districts are testing positive along with kids. Who is going to step in a substitute? And when older people get really sick from high schoolers the stuff is going to get really ugly. I wish it weren't the case but it is reality.
So teachers are on Grim Reaper Cuomo's Hit List too. That's one way to get out of paying their retirement.

Yeah they're expendable I guess as are the grandparents that get exposed from kids. Perhaps this is the new normal.

Dems were about to lose the Teacher vote for keeping schools shut.

Trump then played 5D chess and triggered the Dems by saying "children a virtually immune."

MSM took the bait and censored Trump, making Trump's statement researched by citizens and teachers worldwide.

Dems were forced to open schools, removing one institution from their shutdown hoax hyped hysteria to hurt Trump.

That's the synopsis.
The teachers are all in favor of them being shut

Yeah they're expendable I guess as are the grandparents that get exposed from kids. Perhaps this is the new normal.
Trump is the one who wants them open.

If you read, Cuomo said its up to local leaders, and Cuomo said the positivity rate must be under 5 percent.

qjr2h9kektf51.jpg

If you read, Cuomo said its up to local leaders, and Cuomo said the positivity rate must be under 5 percent.

qjr2h9kektf51.jpg
The Grim Reaper passing the buck again...........and when the inevitable spike hits it will all be Trump's fault.

Cuomo is a clown.

qjr2h9kektf51.jpg
The Grim Reaper passing the buck again...........and when the inevitable spike hits it will all be Trump's fault.

Cuomo is a clown.
Everything is trumps fault. Even my broken leg.

So NY shouldn’t open schools? Not sure what the hell you are rattling about or your point.

Forum List

Back