Biden Has Picked A Running Mate

The feeble minded Biden who is hiding in his basement was found riding his bike today. He was asked if he has picked a running mate he said he has but didn't say who it is.

Funny for a man who is supposed to be feeble minded with one foot in the grave hiding in a basement, he sure does look good. He's 78 years old and still rides a bike. He's healthy and in good shape.

I have never seen trump exercise more than bend his elbow to stuff a Big Mac in his mouth. He's an out of shape fat pig. He could use going to the gym or riding a bike once in a while. He's gotten fatter since he became president.

Biden is more fit physically and mentally for the job of president than trump. They both are old geezers but at least Biden isn't a fat out of shape old geezer.

Here is an excellent side-by-side example of our feeble president and the vitality of his opponent:

Can you imagine Trump trying to ride a bike? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

The feeble minded Biden who is hiding in his basement was found riding his bike today. He was asked if he has picked a running mate he said he has but didn't say who it is.

Funny for a man who is supposed to be feeble minded with one foot in the grave hiding in a basement, he sure does look good. He's 78 years old and still rides a bike. He's healthy and in good shape.

I have never seen trump exercise more than bend his elbow to stuff a Big Mac in his mouth. He's an out of shape fat pig. He could use going to the gym or riding a bike once in a while. He's gotten fatter since he became president.

Biden is more fit physically and mentally for the job of president than trump. They both are old geezers but at least Biden isn't a fat out of shape old geezer.

Oh please... nobody cares if he can ride a bike. Trump golfs frequently and actively. No way the Groping Joe would keep up.. Why is he trying to avoid debates, though?

Why do you think he is avoiding debates?

https://www.newsweek.com/supporters...osts-canceling-over-covid-19-concerns-1522178

That story says that Biden supporters urge him to not debate. You claimed he was avoiding debates. Do you understand the difference? Where is the quote or video or action from Biden showing him avoiding debates?

you lose the right to complain about fake news when you propagate fake news like this.

Just STFU you uneducated liar. Apparently you don’t understand that it’s BIDEN and his crew that are cowards and don’t want any debates. Since Joe does what his handlers say, HE is avoiding debates. You lose the right to speak when you can’t understand simple concepts.

The difference between me and you is you can’t prove any of the unsubstantiated horseshit you just said and I can prove everything that I’ve been saying... sorry you lose.

He is on recorded agreeing to debates. You can show one thing that points to him avoiding debates.

Since you've never proven anybody the bullshit you spew daily you can shove it. Your cowardice on the 1619 thread just showed how dumb you are. So per you, Joe and his handlers don't know what each other are doing. So his closest advisors are saying things for Joe without clearing it with him? Prove it or take another L.

It’s very simple... can you prove that Biden has been coordinating with these “supporters” that have been saying he shouldn’t debate ?? The answer is no. Can I prove that Biden has agreed to three debates? Yes.

Well dumbfuck, since these are BIDEN’S campaign people, those closest to him saying this, your idiotic ASSumption is that they don’t speak to each other. The answer is you are a stupid liar who just got owned again. You’re weak boy.

Who specifically are you talking about? Name and quote please

YOU claimed it was Biden's handlers and not him saying it so do it yourself. Or admit you've been lying.

Handlers? Did I say handlers? You sure about that, wanna quote me saying that?? Haha and you’re callIng me a liar? What a joke

Yes you are joke soy boi. Now you’re claiming the exact opposite of what YOU claimed earlier. Fuck off loser. Biden’s people aren’t his handlers or working with him? Yeah you are a joke.

Oh please... nobody cares if he can ride a bike. Trump golfs frequently and actively. No way the Groping Joe would keep up.. Why is he trying to avoid debates, though?

https://www.newsweek.com/supporters...osts-canceling-over-covid-19-concerns-1522178

That story says that Biden supporters urge him to not debate. You claimed he was avoiding debates. Do you understand the difference? Where is the quote or video or action from Biden showing him avoiding debates?

you lose the right to complain about fake news when you propagate fake news like this.

Just STFU you uneducated liar. Apparently you don’t understand that it’s BIDEN and his crew that are cowards and don’t want any debates. Since Joe does what his handlers say, HE is avoiding debates. You lose the right to speak when you can’t understand simple concepts.

The difference between me and you is you can’t prove any of the unsubstantiated horseshit you just said and I can prove everything that I’ve been saying... sorry you lose.

He is on recorded agreeing to debates. You can show one thing that points to him avoiding debates.

Since you've never proven anybody the bullshit you spew daily you can shove it. Your cowardice on the 1619 thread just showed how dumb you are. So per you, Joe and his handlers don't know what each other are doing. So his closest advisors are saying things for Joe without clearing it with him? Prove it or take another L.

It’s very simple... can you prove that Biden has been coordinating with these “supporters” that have been saying he shouldn’t debate ?? The answer is no. Can I prove that Biden has agreed to three debates? Yes.

Well dumbfuck, since these are BIDEN’S campaign people, those closest to him saying this, your idiotic ASSumption is that they don’t speak to each other. The answer is you are a stupid liar who just got owned again. You’re weak boy.

YOU claimed it was Biden's handlers and not him saying it so do it yourself. Or admit you've been lying.

Handlers? Did I say handlers? You sure about that, wanna quote me saying that?? Haha and you’re callIng me a liar? What a joke

Yes you are joke soy boi. Now you’re claiming the exact opposite of what YOU claimed earlier. Fuck off loser. Biden’s people aren’t his handlers or working with him? Yeah you are a joke.

Is that how you react when you can’t back up your statements?! Like a child? All you had to do was post a quote and win the debate. But you can’t do that because you’re claiming I said things that I never said. So now you’re throwing a fit. How pathetic!

Is that how you react when you can’t back up your statements?! Like a child? All you had to do was post a quote and win the debate. But you can’t do that because you’re claiming I said things that I never said. So now you’re throwing a fit. How pathetic!

You’re the one throwing a fit because you got or caught lying again. Just like on the 1619 Project thread. You claim Biden’s people are saying no debates, not him. Then you cry when informed that they work for BIDEN. Thus they say what HE agrees to. You NEVER back up anything. Go suck off Cuomo some more loser.

He's avoiding public speaking! Last time I checked a debate would fall under that heading! Duh?

You’re the one throwing a fit because you got or caught lying again. Just like on the 1619 Project thread. You claim Biden’s people are saying no debates, not him. Then you cry when informed that they work for BIDEN. Thus they say what HE agrees to. You NEVER back up anything. Go suck off Cuomo some more loser.

I don’t know what you imagined you saw on the 1619 thread but I asked a simple question to see what lies were in it and nobody could show me specifics. I was on there to learn about it as I had not read it so whatever you think I was claiming is likely all in your head. I didn’t have an agenda in that thread.

Now for this Biden business... you first said I said Biden’s handlers, that’s a lie. Now you say I said Biden’s people. That’s another lie. Go find my quote and show where I said that. You can’t because you don’t deal in reality you deal in BS spun up narratives that you concoct in your head.

He's avoiding public speaking! Last time I checked a debate would fall under that heading! Duh?

Great argument!! Yet he has agreed to debates and hasn’t said a word about wanting to back out. I’m sorry you want to see more of him and he is letting you down but if that’s how he wants to run his campaign then that’s his choice.

I don’t know what you imagined you saw on the 1619 thread but I asked a simple question to see what lies were in it and nobody could show me specifics. I was on there to learn about it as I had not read it so whatever you think I was claiming is likely all in your head. I didn’t have an agenda in that thread.

Now for this Biden business... you first said I said Biden’s handlers, that’s a lie. Now you say I said Biden’s people. That’s another lie. Go find my quote and show where I said that. You can’t because you don’t deal in reality you deal in BS spun up narratives that you concoct in your head.

Sigh. Dealing with morons like you Is painful. Biden is scared to death and wants nothing to do with a debate. Period. End of arguments. The only BS here is you. Now I have better things to do. Like talk to my 3 year old who knows more about current events than you do.

Sigh. Dealing with morons like you Is painful. Biden is scared to death and wants nothing to do with a debate. Period. End of arguments. The only BS here is you. Now I have better things to do. Like talk to my 3 year old who knows more about current events than you do.

I hope your 3 year old grows up with more sense than you and learns from
Somebody about values of honesty and integrity that you fail to display at least on this board.

Great argument!! Yet he has agreed to debates and hasn’t said a word about wanting to back out. I’m sorry you want to see more of him and he is letting you down but if that’s how he wants to run his campaign then that’s his choice.

He hasn't really said much about much, Slade! That's my point! When have you ever seen someone run for President but not campaign? You don't find that alarming?

Forum List

Back