Biden Has Picked A Running Mate

The feeble minded Biden who is hiding in his basement was found riding his bike today. He was asked if he has picked a running mate he said he has but didn't say who it is.

Funny for a man who is supposed to be feeble minded with one foot in the grave hiding in a basement, he sure does look good. He's 78 years old and still rides a bike. He's healthy and in good shape.

I have never seen trump exercise more than bend his elbow to stuff a Big Mac in his mouth. He's an out of shape fat pig. He could use going to the gym or riding a bike once in a while. He's gotten fatter since he became president.

Biden is more fit physically and mentally for the job of president than trump. They both are old geezers but at least Biden isn't a fat out of shape old geezer.

If elected, Biden may be the first CGI President.

The feeble minded Biden who is hiding in his basement was found riding his bike today. He was asked if he has picked a running mate he said he has but didn't say who it is.

Funny for a man who is supposed to be feeble minded with one foot in the grave hiding in a basement, he sure does look good. He's 78 years old and still rides a bike. He's healthy and in good shape.

I have never seen trump exercise more than bend his elbow to stuff a Big Mac in his mouth. He's an out of shape fat pig. He could use going to the gym or riding a bike once in a while. He's gotten fatter since he became president.

Biden is more fit physically and mentally for the job of president than trump. They both are old geezers but at least Biden isn't a fat out of shape old geezer.

Oh please... nobody cares if he can ride a bike. Trump golfs frequently and actively. No way the Groping Joe would keep up.. Why is he trying to avoid debates, though?

Why do you think he is avoiding debates?

https://www.newsweek.com/supporters...osts-canceling-over-covid-19-concerns-1522178

That story says that Biden supporters urge him to not debate. You claimed he was avoiding debates. Do you understand the difference? Where is the quote or video or action from Biden showing him avoiding debates?

you lose the right to complain about fake news when you propagate fake news like this.

Oh so now the Trump haters want to see the Sleepy Joe try to debate him. How about letting Sleepy Joe supporters know that, bud. Not me.

If elected, Biden may be the first CGI President.

With that mask on, they may already have an actor in his place. A look-alike. A stand in.

That story says that Biden supporters urge him to not debate. You claimed he was avoiding debates. Do you understand the difference? Where is the quote or video or action from Biden showing him avoiding debates?

you lose the right to complain about fake news when you propagate fake news like this.
The fact that there is no debates is proof that Biden is trying not to debate Trump.

Trump will debate Biden any time at any place. Where is Biden? In his basement, hiding.

Riding without a helmet....he would be fined here.

Greg

Oh please... nobody cares if he can ride a bike. Trump golfs frequently and actively. No way the Groping Joe would keep up.. Why is he trying to avoid debates, though?

He's not, he signed up and agreed to all the debates over a month ago.

Has Trump?

He picked then forgot.....his handlers will tell him who he is choosing when it's time and if it isn't nap time.
When Joe says he's picked his VP, he means the word has finally come in from the DNC who they have chosen as his running mate to succeed him quickly once in office.

It can't be good news otherwise they'd be shouting it. Now they have to get in with their Hollywood connections to figure out the marketing angle they are going to use to present her to the public as a good running mate. Funny how we just KNOW it will be a woman. If this were Trump, it would be called SEXIST.

OH yeah?!?!?! I bet he can't hit a golf ball longer than Trump can!

***I actually checked to see if I was in the humor forum again. Sadly, I was not.

He also takes his cart onto the greens, won't walk from the paths, which is rude, crude and against the rules.
But he doesn't give a flying fuck about rules.

He's gained about 50 lbs since taking office.
I bet his BMI is way the hell over 35.

President Trump angers golf fans by driving golf cart on green. He apparently does this a lot.

WHAT KIND OF DUMBASS WEARS A MASK WHILE BICYCLING?

All staged press affair for the media. Look at the good ol' Boy Joe wearing his mask LIKE A GOOD CITIZEN.

So really, this thread is really just another devious rant on Trump calling him a fat pig stuffing his face with chow and not really about Biden at all as your OP suggests. So what. Biden goes out ONE DAY for a photo op on a bike and you LOVE it. Trump does it by golfing, but when Trump does it, you never call it good clean exercise, you BITCH about it.

Biden looks good? HIS FACE WAS COVERED, you couldn't even see him, he was sitting down, moving his feet pedaling DOWNHILL, asshole.

Yep a down hill run... Car at the bottom to take him home... Any idiot can glide down hill, even in a wheel chair.

Are you kidding?
Watch it again, idiot.
He's not going down a hill.
Make shit up, that's what you fuckers do.

OH yeah?!?!?! I bet he can't hit a golf ball longer than Trump can!

***I actually checked to see if I was in the humor forum again. Sadly, I was not.

He also takes his cart onto the greens, won't walk from the paths, which is rude, crude and against the rules.
But he doesn't give a flying fuck about rules.

He's gained about 50 lbs since taking office.
I bet his BMI is way the hell over 35.

President Trump angers golf fans by driving golf cart on green. He apparently does this a lot.

POOR BABY, Trump OWNS the green. He can have it replaced the next day.

Trump uses a golf cart while others walk. He doesn't even believe in exercise

He's not, he signed up and agreed to all the debates over a month ago.

Has Trump?

Ha ha not at all, Xena. In fact, Trump can debate him again or wanted to make it a 4th debate! But the Groping Joe is avoiding that.
A 4th Presidential Debate? Commission Says No to Trump

Deperation fom the left on a bike riding thread............See .......LOOK .......Biden is riding a Bike.....

OMFG...........use deodorant.

you didnt mention that there are training wheels on his bike moron---report the whole story

Forum List

Back