Biden gets favorability bump after convention, from 40 to 45% (Trump at 32%)

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Well here's what we were looking for. Did Biden get a bump from the convention?
Prior to the convention, Biden had a net negative favorability rating, with slightly more Americans having an unfavorable view of the former vice president than a favorable one. In the days after the convention, Biden's favorability ticked up from 40% just over a week ago to 45% in the new poll, which was conducted using Ipsos' KnowledgePanel.

Prior to the convention, Biden had a net negative favorability rating, with slightly more Americans having an unfavorable view of the former vice president than a favorable one. In the days after the convention, Biden's favorability ticked up from 40% just over a week ago to 45% in the new poll, which was conducted using Ipsos' KnowledgePanel.
The question is how can 33% of people approve of Trump.
But I understand Hitler had a 30% approval rate in Germany after WWWII.
There are a lot of stupid, sick people in the world. One is our President.

Democrats, uniting the country! LOL. Douche

~~~~~~

It's also here:

Where it was difficult to climb much higher in the pre-election polling, The DNC Convention was exceedingly successful, portending well for the four-to-eight-year Biden-Harris Administration.

Instead of just hating on the Trumped-Up Administration, people generally--and Democrats decidedly--tend to even support Joe Biden and Kamala Harris: On their own.

For some reason, comparing: The RNC will bet on "Familiarity Breeds Contempt" as their winning ploy for their relatively "Debacle Week" ploy for votes. Mainly, RNC will not be showcased. The Trump Family Zingers will be showcased(?)!

"Down ticket voters, Who Needs Them, on display!"

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(In the household, even, someone needs to be reminded that Deut 23: 19-20, is not about foreign aid!)

/——/ Fake poll: This ABC News/Ipsos poll was conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs‘ KnowledgePanel® August 21-22, 2020, in English and Spanish, among a random national sample of 714 adults. —— But then again they are probably they are the only 714 who watched the convention.

i just linked yer thread to some deplorable's showing them otherwise.

I hate leftists democrats the only good one is a dead one

It's also here:

Where it was difficult to climb much higher in the pre-election polling, The DNC Convention was exceedingly successful, portending well for the four-to-eight-year Biden-Harris Administration.

Instead of just hating on the Trumped-Up Administration, people generally--and Democrats decidedly--tend to even support Joe Biden and Kamala Harris: On their own.

For some reason, comparing: The RNC will bet on "Familiarity Breeds Contempt" as their winning ploy for their relatively "Debacle Week" ploy for votes. Mainly, RNC will not be showcased. The Trump Family Zingers will be showcased(?)!

"Down ticket voters, Who Needs Them, on display!"

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(In the household, even, someone needs to be reminded that Deut 23: 19-20, is not about foreign aid!)
/——: Theh only pilled 714 random adults, you’d think if Dementia Joe was doing that well they’d have polls of 1,500 likely voters. “This ABC News/Ipsos poll was conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs‘ KnowledgePanel® August 21-22, 2020, in English and Spanish, among a random national sample of 714 adults.”

you just made jesus cry.

you just made jesus cry.
time to send leftists to meet him

So that's the best the phony polls could do. :auiqs.jpg:

fox pollshave showed biden is also ahead of trump in a few areas.... so there is that. i bet that must chap donny's ample orange butt.
/—-/ Fake polls are all you got? This ABC News/Ipsos poll was conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs‘ KnowledgePanel® August 21-22, 2020, in English and Spanish, among a random national sample of 714 adults.

Democrats, uniting the country! LOL. Douche

Republicans are dividing our country, it began with Gingrich and Delay, and has continued for decades. Trump, however, has trumped their decades long effort into making the Pledge of Allegiance a mockery.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

We are no longer one nation, we are no longer indivisible, and we have never ever provided liberty and justice for all. Donald Trump has made sure we will be divided as long as he remains President; his call for law and order is hateful rhetoric when he eliminated a critical word: JUSTICE!

you just made jesus cry.
time to send leftists to meet him

you quoting the bible in yer signature makes you one hell of a hypocrite, fake christian boy.

LOL.... ABC trying to give Slow Joe relevance..... They are the outlier poll..

So that's the best the phony polls could do. :auiqs.jpg:

fox pollshave showed biden is also ahead of trump in a few areas.... so there is that. i bet that must chap donny's ample orange butt.
/—-/ Fake polls are all you got? This ABC News/Ipsos poll was conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs‘ KnowledgePanel® August 21-22, 2020, in English and Spanish, among a random national sample of 714 adults.

is fox a fake poll? you know biden is beating him even on fox, don't you?

Forum List

Back