Biden gets favorability bump after convention, from 40 to 45% (Trump at 32%)

Well here's what we were looking for. Did Biden get a bump from the convention?
Prior to the convention, Biden had a net negative favorability rating, with slightly more Americans having an unfavorable view of the former vice president than a favorable one. In the days after the convention, Biden's favorability ticked up from 40% just over a week ago to 45% in the new poll, which was conducted using Ipsos' KnowledgePanel.
The question is how can 33% of people approve of Trump.
But I understand Hitler had a 30% approval rate in Germany after WWWII.
There are a lot of stupid, sick people in the world. One is our President.

Democrats, uniting the country! LOL. Douche

Republicans are dividing our country, it began with Gingrich and Delay, and has continued for decades. Trump, however, has trumped their decades long effort into making the Pledge of Allegiance a mockery.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

We are no longer one nation, we are no longer indivisible, and we have never ever provided liberty and justice for all. Donald Trump has made sure we will be divided as long as he remains President; his call for law and order is hateful rhetoric when he eliminated a critical word: JUSTICE!
Just so you know. You and others have allies and opportunities to use nuclear, biological and chemical agents on areas of this nation. So use what you get to further your agendas.

What are my agendas?

I suppose if you read my signature line, and then consider my comments on my support / desire for equal rights for all of our citizens, equal opportunities for all of our citizens and equal justice for all of our citizens you might call me a libtard, a commie or an idiot.

There's nothing equal about the rights you advocate. When you advocate government commit armed robbery, the person robbed isn't being treated equally

Prior to the convention, Biden had a net negative favorability rating, with slightly more Americans having an unfavorable view of the former vice president than a favorable one. In the days after the convention, Biden's favorability ticked up from 40% just over a week ago to 45% in the new poll, which was conducted using Ipsos' KnowledgePanel.
Demigods and dictators rarely rise to power due to the support of the majority but due to good people doing nothing on election day. The majority did not support Trump in the last election nor will they in this election. If Trump can convince voters in key states that the election will be fraudulent, votes will not be counted, or use other means of suppressing voting, he may well remain in power with an even smaller minority. Even if he loses, he will continue to fight. The only thing that will stop someone like Trump is landslide a defeat.

Last edited:
Demigods and dictators rarely rise to power due to the support of the majority but due to good people doing nothing. The majority did not support Trump in the last election nor will they in this election. If Trump can convince voters in key states that the election will be fraudulent, votes will not be counted, or use other means of suppressing voting, he may well remain in power with an even smaller minority.

The majority did not support Hillary either. Sorry to throw facts into your inane rant. It's a divided country. It is what it is. But you could be honest about it

Re Tara Reade, there is nothing public to believe!
In April 2020, Reade said she told Biden's Senate staff in 1993 about harassment. The former staff members she named said that they did not receive a complaint from her. On April 28, Reade requested her files be released from Biden's Senate records archived at the University of Delaware. In response, on May 1, Biden said "my archives do not contain personal files ... the Senate controls those archives." Biden then called upon the secretary of the United States Senate to search for and release any documents pertaining to the complaint she said she filed in 1993. The Senate denied Biden's request saying personnel files are "strictly confidential". In an interview on May 14, Biden stated that he does not remember Reade at all.

All that can be said is that Tara Reade may or may not remember Joe Biden(?), or maybe a different Joe Biden(?)! The Joe Biden running for President made the lawful inquiries.

Then anyone notices what a lot of people believe in--(if maybe in not so many words(?)!)

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(From the Imperial Roman time-frame and context of routine baby abandonment, arises even, "Thy KIngdom Come, Thy Will Be Done . . . ." Matthew 25: 14-30, KJV or Catholic editions!)

Republicans are dividing our country, it began with Gingrich and Delay, and has continued for decades. Trump, however, has trumped their decades long effort into making the Pledge of Allegiance a mockery.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

We are no longer one nation, we are no longer indivisible, and we have never ever provided liberty and justice for all. Donald Trump has made sure we will be divided as long as he remains President; his call for law and order is hateful rhetoric when he eliminated a critical word: JUSTICE!
Just so you know. You and others have allies and opportunities to use nuclear, biological and chemical agents on areas of this nation. So use what you get to further your agendas.

What are my agendas?

I suppose if you read my signature line, and then consider my comments on my support / desire for equal rights for all of our citizens, equal opportunities for all of our citizens and equal justice for all of our citizens you might call me a libtard, a commie or an idiot.
You got the attention. Frankly you always have. The criminal codes must be changed. But the state, local, regional and city governments get money from infractions. Plus everything we pay for to drive a vehicle including insurances. Are they taxed too? More redlining of areas is most certainly going to happen. With taxes goin gup and insurance cost rising the civil people will just love it. The Progs control areas. Why none of them have changed the criminal codes is on them, not everyone else.

Only an idiot would vote for that Biden clown. A real morally confused dumbass. You know, like somebody that thought Crooked Hillary was honest and voted for her in 2016. Or one of these morons that were so idiotic they voted for Obama thinking he was going to do a good job.

when biden's sister says he is a liar & can't be trusted...

like maryanne trump did ...

then we'll revisit this m'k?

Just ask Hunter Biden's cocaine supplier if Hunter is his best customer after Hunter getting that sweet billion dollar hedgefund from his father's Chicom buddies.

For days trumpoholics have been celebrating an off the wall outlier poll from Rasmussen claiming Biden's numbers were down and Trump numbers up. Suddenly we are back to polls being useless garbage when the results are unfavorable for trump.

It's also here:

Where it was difficult to climb much higher in the pre-election polling, The DNC Convention was exceedingly successful, portending well for the four-to-eight-year Biden-Harris Administration.

Instead of just hating on the Trumped-Up Administration, people generally--and Democrats decidedly--tend to even support Joe Biden and Kamala Harris: On their own.

For some reason, comparing: The RNC will bet on "Familiarity Breeds Contempt" as their winning ploy for their relatively "Debacle Week" ploy for votes. Mainly, RNC will not be showcased. The Trump Family Zingers will be showcased(?)!

"Down ticket voters, Who Needs Them, on display!"

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(In the household, even, someone needs to be reminded that Deut 23: 19-20, is not about foreign aid!)

~~~~~~

The Trump/Hitler comparison. You people are historically retarded.

~~~~~~

Re Tara Reade, there is nothing public to believe!
In April 2020, Reade said she told Biden's Senate staff in 1993 about harassment. The former staff members she named said that they did not receive a complaint from her. On April 28, Reade requested her files be released from Biden's Senate records archived at the University of Delaware. In response, on May 1, Biden said "my archives do not contain personal files ... the Senate controls those archives." Biden then called upon the secretary of the United States Senate to search for and release any documents pertaining to the complaint she said she filed in 1993. The Senate denied Biden's request saying personnel files are "strictly confidential". In an interview on May 14, Biden stated that he does not remember Reade at all.

All that can be said is that Tara Reade may or may not remember Joe Biden(?), or maybe a different Joe Biden(?)! The Joe Biden running for President made the lawful inquiries.

Then anyone notices what a lot of people believe in--(if maybe in not so many words(?)!)

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(From the Imperial Roman time-frame and context of routine baby abandonment, arises even, "Thy KIngdom Come, Thy Will Be Done . . . ." Matthew 25: 14-30, KJV or Catholic editions!)
Me Too only matters to the left if the woman is a Dem.......all else need not apply.

Now I have on good sources that Biden ......while in Ukraine......had whores pee on him in a hotel room.......and that Putin had pictures of Biden begging for more hookers to pee on him.

Shifty schiff was seen making payments to the Russian pimps for Biden at the time.......Schiff then was then seen at a gay bar blowing transgenders later on that same night.

It's all true because I say it is true...........he is guilty and he HAS TO PROVE he is innocent..........

This is the new rules of engagement from the DNC.............I think the day before the election we should just LIE like your side does and hose you right before the vote...........that would be peachy wouldn't it.

Works for your side...........PFFT.

What are my agendas?

You got the attention. Frankly you always have. The criminal codes must be changed. But the state, local, regional and city governments get money from infractions. Plus everything we pay for to drive a vehicle including insurances. Are they taxed too? More redlining of areas is most certainly going to happen. With taxes goin gup and insurance cost rising the civil people will just love it. The Progs control areas. Why none of them have changed the criminal codes is on them, not everyone else.

I'm not sure after reading this post ^^^ what you mean. If you mean fines for infractions (parking tickets and moving violations for example) and the fine is sometimes less than the penalty assessments I get that. The way to avoid the fines and PA's is simple. obey the laws.

Everybody knows who they're voting for.
Biden gets 0 Red States.
The Liberals have pissed everyone off to the extent that there will be a record number of Rs voting.
Apparently not. Donnie's numbers keep going down and Joe's keep going up. Has Donnie ever been as low as 32%?
I saw your skinny ass in Ukraine bro............doing hookers with Biden.............We will have to charge you.........make you defend yourself against the full power and funding of the Federal Gov't...........You now have to prove you are innocent............

When you are Bankrupt.........no home.........only the clothes left...........well we may say.......might have been a mistake..........oh well..........you are free to go now and live in the Salvation Army

Your side is nothing butt liars and unethical pricks............the country is seeing it............and we will surf on a river of your tears in November.

Forum List

Back