Jason Miller, another high character individual added as senior adviser to Trump campaign.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Jason Miller, another high character individual added as senior adviser to Trump campaign.
Jason had previously been involved with Trump and political commentary until 2018 when it was discovered he had an extramarital affair with Trump campaign staffer A. J. Delgado. As a result of the affair with Delgado, Miller became the father to a baby boy in July 2017. Miller's wife had given birth 6 months to their child.
Delgado loved Miller so much she filed a suit in a Miami-Dade Circuit Court. In the suit, Delgado requests that Miller undergo a psychological evaluation because she alleges that she was told by a Republican lobbyist, and alleges journalist Yashar Ali confirmed said story, that, in 2012, Miller impregnated a stripper he met in an Orlando strip club and subsequently secretly administered an "abortion pill" to the unnamed woman, causing the abortion of the fetus and life-threatening bleeding of the unnamed woman.
Miller filed a defamation case against Delgado but the suit was dismissed. We all know why defamation cases are dismissed.
Trump supporters cannot claim family values. They cannot claim any values.

Another compelling reason why Trump must be voted out of office this November: he can’t get anyone qualified to work for him; the only people who will work for Trump are fellow criminals, con artists, and misogynists.

Want more? Tit for tat, and all of that...
Corrected

Last edited:
Tic for tac, and all of that...

Tit for tat is an English saying meaning "equivalent retaliation". It developed from "tip for tap", first used in 1558.

As for the rest of your post, if any of those people are currently working for the Biden campaign, you have a very good argument to make. If not, well, we all know, whether Democrat or Republican, the majority of high level politicians and their lackeys suffer from a lack of a moral compass.

Tic for tac, and all of that...

Tit for tat is an English saying meaning "equivalent retaliation". It developed from "tip for tap", first used in 1558.

As for the rest of your post, if any of those people are currently working for the Biden campaign, you have a very good argument to make. If not, well, we all know, whether Democrat or Republican, the majority of high level politicians and their lackeys suffer from a lack of a moral compass.
How do we know who is working for the Biden campaign?
Msm won’t tell....

Corrected
If you want to tit for tat
1_mueller_graphic_final-1.png

Corrected
View attachment 378817
Allegedly does not equal a crime. None of them have come to fruition for a reason. He would be sailing down the river by now, if there was any credence to them. You know that. I know that. They have to get him out so the Durham report never surfaces...
so they continue alleging crimes that are not there.

Corrected
View attachment 378817
Almost all of this is just TDS paranoid conspiracy theories.

This shit really doesn't matter to me. I'm interested in their ability to do their job not their personal lives.
[/QUOTE
Morality matters to me. A politician does not have to be perfect but I will not vote for an absolute immoral, unethical, narcissist like Trump who suroounds himself with people almost as bad.

Forum List

Back