Rose Garden political hysteria...

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

Former New York Times reporter Kurt Eichenwald slammed first lady Melania Trump for renovating the White House Rose Garden saying on Saturday that he is “furious” she is “a foreigner,” sparking pushback from other journalists.
“It is a destruction of our history, something no other First Lady would have had the gall to do,” Eichenwald, a New York Times bestselling author, tweeted on Saturday, “This is the first time I have been furious that @FLOTUS is a foreigner. She has no right to wreck our history.”

It may just be me, but I don't recall ANYONE making a fuss about the meat puppet faggot's wookie husband and it's "organic garden".

I must say I do appreciate how bed wetting liberal lunatic "journalists" hyperventilate over such insignificant petty shit.

Former New York Times reporter Kurt Eichenwald slammed first lady Melania Trump for renovating the White House Rose Garden saying on Saturday that he is “furious” she is “a foreigner,” sparking pushback from other journalists.
“It is a destruction of our history, something no other First Lady would have had the gall to do,” Eichenwald, a New York Times bestselling author, tweeted on Saturday, “This is the first time I have been furious that @FLOTUS is a foreigner. She has no right to wreck our history.”

It may just be me, but I don't recall ANYONE making a fuss about the meat puppet faggot's wookie husband and it's "organic garden".

I must say I do appreciate how bed wetting liberal lunatic "journalists" hyperventilate over such insignificant petty shit.

If I remember correctly Michelle (mike) planted vegetables in lead contaminated ground.... But, hey, they quickly buried that faux pas

• Banned
If I remember correctly Michelle (mike) planted vegetables in lead contaminated ground.... But, hey, they quickly buried that faux pas

I'm surprised they didn't try and use it for an excuse when their inane behavior was exposed. The meat puppet faggot reminded me of Caligula.

It really is peculiar to see the restoration of the rose garden to it's original 1962 vision destruction of our history. Has anyone asked him how he feels about the destruction of our historical monuments?

So she has it restored to its original 1962 blueprint from the Kennedy administration and Eichenwald takes issue? Calling it, "... a destruction of our history?" Eichenwald needs to seek professional psychiatric help.

~~~~~~
When the Leftist is filled with blind hate they will try anything to justify that hate blindly....

Talk about hypocrisy, burning the American flag is ok, tearing down statues is good, tearing down Mt. Rushmore is wonderful...but renovating the rose garden is a destruction of history. What a bunch of idiots.

Melania did a beautiful job, the restoration looks gorgeous, I love it! :2up:

1598312263452.png

1598312211897.png

They can go shoot an AR15 and get ptsd.

Forum List

Back