Biden gets favorability bump after convention, from 40 to 45% (Trump at 32%)

Don't worry, Hillary has a 99% chance of winning according to the polls.

You know what's really funny? When someone lies to me I no longer listen to anything they have to say and I ignore them. The polls lied to liberals in 2016 and instead of ignoring them, they suck them up like they are god all over again. Don't you know Trump supporters and playing games with the polls? I've been polled 3 times and every time I told them I'd be voting for Biden, 100%. And like good little poll takers, they copied down exactly what I'd said.

And I lied through my fucking teeth. And so did every single person in my family who got a call. All said they were voting for Biden. None would vote for Biden on their death bed.

You stupid fucking morons are too dumb to rub two sticks together.

There’s no such thing as 99%. Why do you lie? Don’t worry this election 2020 will be a massive record voter turn out against Trump. That I guarantee you. People lives and life depends on it.,

Lie you say?

Not a lie, you're just an idiot. The independent.co.uk, which is neither a poll nor a pollster, invented that 99% figure. They based it on:

A survey from the Princeton Election Consortium has found that Hillary Clinton has a 99 per cent chance of winning the election over Donald Trump.

But if you click on the actual poll they cite, Princeton Election Consortium, you'd see nowhere in there does it indicate Hillary had a 99% chance of winning.

Maps don't show percents, moron.

More sources saying the same thing:

Want to keep denying it?

Idiot, that's what I said. The polls did not show Hillary with a 99% chance. Pollsters and others made claims like that based on nothing but their own personal interpretation of the polls.

See post 236 and go suck a cock, dickwad.

Sorry, fag, I'm straight, not interested in you. Look for dates elsewhere.

Yea you straight. You straight fucking stupid.

I didn't think you were man enough to admit you were wrong. Presented with overwhelming evidence you resort to name calling. Typical fucking liberal.

Go suck a cock, dickwad.

I admit when I'm wrong, faggot. I'm not wrong. The survey did not say Hillary had a 99% chance of winning. You should know that since I posted a link to the survey and nowhere did it speculate on any percentage chance of her winning. As I accurately pointed out, it was others interpreting the survey who made that claim.

Favourability boost?

This is a joke, correct? Like the DNC...

This is not a joke. 17 millions watched RNC last night vs 19.7 millions watched DNC first night 19.7.

Reuters) - A total of 17 million people watched the mostly virtual Republican National Convention's first night on Monday, according to Nielsen, fewer than the 19.7 million viewers who watched the first night of the Democratic National Convention.

Good, that's 17 million more voters for president Trump.
I watched and I am not voting for him. I watched for laughs. It was a clown show. Don Jr. girlfriend was the funniest of them all.
I have never seen a bigger group of minions.

Favourability boost?

This is not a joke. 17 millions watched RNC last night vs 19.7 millions watched DNC first night 19.7.

Reuters) - A total of 17 million people watched the mostly virtual Republican National Convention's first night on Monday, according to Nielsen, fewer than the 19.7 million viewers who watched the first night of the Democratic National Convention.

I watched and I am not voting for him. I watched for laughs. It was a clown show. Don Jr. girlfriend was the funniest of them all.

Yeah, you are probably somewhere to the left of Antifa, with balls lesser than the average 13 year old girl.

The rest are voting for president Trump.

can't wait for Trump's speech, loudly, proudly, advancing the MAGA agenda and with a steadfast refusal to compromise on a single, goddamn motherfucking thing

there goes Biden's "bump"

Well here's what we were looking for. Did Biden get a bump from the convention?
Prior to the convention, Biden had a net negative favorability rating, with slightly more Americans having an unfavorable view of the former vice president than a favorable one. In the days after the convention, Biden's favorability ticked up from 40% just over a week ago to 45% in the new poll, which was conducted using Ipsos' KnowledgePanel.
The question is how can 33% of people approve of Trump.
But I understand Hitler had a 30% approval rate in Germany after WWWII.
There are a lot of stupid, sick people in the world. One is our President.

Democrats, uniting the country! LOL. Douche

Republicans are dividing our country, it began with Gingrich and Delay, and has continued for decades. Trump, however, has trumped their decades long effort into making the Pledge of Allegiance a mockery.

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

We are no longer one nation, we are no longer indivisible, and we have never ever provided liberty and justice for all. Donald Trump has made sure we will be divided as long as he remains President; his call for law and order is hateful rhetoric when he eliminated a critical word: JUSTICE!
grow up kid you don't get rewarded for misbehaving. how do you feel about Biden's bill that locked blacks up? Harris aggressively locking blacks up and laughing about doing it. Fighting to keep innocent people in prison? Is that the justice you believe in?

It's not my opinion and it's not Biden's either. Trump's idea is to listen to and applaud his base who chant "lock her up" without the her being arrested, indicted and convicted. And Trump's base who support a felon who twice admitted guilt and because he is a friend of Trump and his lap dog Barr is seeking to exonerate Flynn.

That's not justice to me, I suppose it is to you.

steve bannon is CONvict # 10 that was within donny's orbit.

LO!!! ' the law & order president '

Pussygrabber's administration is a criminal enterprise, even his retired judge sister despises him...

And yet you voted for a rapist ... twice ...

...and of course among the plethora of crimes by pussygrabber, 25 victims of sexual abuse/rape.....

View attachment 379018

Evidence? You don't need no estinking evidence! You hate the guy and believe any accusation. Got it

<ahem>

'Obviously Required to Provide It’: Trump Given Deadlines to Produce DNA in E. Jean Carroll’s Defamation Lawsuit
Colin KalmbacherAug 10th, 2020, 5:34 pm

President Donald Trump was given a series of deadlines to produce his DNA and other evidence as part of mandatory discovery in an ongoing defamation lawsuit on Monday.

E. Jean Carroll is an author and Elle advice columnist who accused the 45th president of raping her sometime in late 1995 or early 1996. She initially made that accusation—one of over 20 sexual assault allegations against Trump—during the summer of 2019. Trump later denied the accusation in an interview with The Hill and Caroll subsequently sued for defamation in New York.

A letter sent by Carroll’s attorneys notes that prior deadlines for the production of the DNA evidence were put on hold by an appeals court pending the outcome of a decision in a similar case filed by former Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos–who alleged that Trump sexually assaulted her in 2007.
[...]
The letter also rubs Trump’s nose in the Vance decision:

Because the United States Supreme Court has made it clear that Presidents are not exempt from giving testimony in civil cases, we fully expect that Defendant will testify in a timely manner. President Clinton made time to testify under oath about allegations of sexual harassment, and so President Trump can surely make time to testify about allegations of sexual assault and defamation. His testimony about what he did (and what he said) will strike to the very heart of the case and offer evidence that cannot be obtained from any other sources. He is obviously required to provide it.
[...]
‘Obviously Required to Provide It’: Trump Given Deadlines to Produce DNA in E. Jean Carroll’s Defamation Lawsuit

:ack-1:
an author trying to sell books imgin that

she's claiming to have saved her dress & it has donny's dna on it.

why is donny fighting like hell not to give a little sample? it shirley would clear him, toot sweet. & if he's innocent - it could have been over with months ago; yet it isn't.

hmmmmmm.................... curious that
sure she did an author trying to sell a book you leftists have totally lost your minds

oh please.

that doesn't explain why donny is scared to give up something that would clear him. perhaps he's guilty ..... ya............ that's the ticket.
what was obama school grades? if records of school grades were so important to you now why not back them?
The President is playing obama's game and now you don't like it.

& obama - a harvard, constitutional professor, wouldn't have gotten that gig & kept it if he was as dotarded as donny - - - who had a rich daddy paying his way all thru life.

View attachment 379185
/----/ " who had a rich daddy paying his way all thru life. "
Absolute hog wash.

What's funny is the empty headed Trump hater says she isn't a Democrat, LOL. The stupid shit these people make up

lol.... i'm straight up indie - i've voted for many (R)s, & green party - voted for nader over gore & my own state senator... - & married to one who isn't a trump humping deplorable ... that's the facts. if you voted for trump then 'tis you who are empty headed except for the methane you breathe in from that bubble you made yer home.

You never voted for a Republican in your life. Why do so many mindless Democrats tell that obvious lie? You seriously think that a leftist shill like you claims to vote for Republicans would make an actual Republican vote for Biden? That's just stupid

lol .... whatever you say sweety. i've said it many times & have given names. names i sure as shit wouldn't admit to voting for if i really didn't; since a great deal of them have ended up serving time after getting into office. one is still in federal prison...

i don't give a damn whether you even vote, let alone try to convince your feeble rational for trump humping is wrong.

The only name you gave was Nader. FYI, Nader wasn't a Republican. You really do think not Democrat = Republican, huh?

i never said nader was a (R) you dimbulb... he ran on the green party - in 2000. i voted for him. other than hometown (R)s, pretty much everyone else went to prison - did ralph ever go to prison? i just didn't name THEM.. good god - learn to read.
Kaz kazzes, i.e., lies. That's what he does.

Faun, the eternal eight year old. I always picture Stewie. He's unfortunately an eight year old reliving the hell of his youth rather than being a happy, normally adjusted eight year old.

Here, I'll pat you on the head, Faun. There, there. Now run along little guy and play and try not to call anyone a demon spawn. And try not to be one

Favourability boost?

/——/ Oh bullshyt, nobody watches a campaign just for laughs. I didn’t watch the democRAT convention because I can’t stand the Lib agenda. If you don’t like the Trump team, fine, just say so.

Favourability boost?

/——/ Oh bullshyt, nobody watches a campaign just for laughs. I didn’t watch the democRAT convention because I can’t stand the Lib agenda. If you don’t like the Trump team, fine, just say so.
I do not care for Trump and supporters but I find them to be entertaining in they are such idiots. It is like watching the 3 stooges. Except there are a lot more than 3.

Favourability boost?

I do not care for Trump and supporters but I find them to be entertaining in they are such idiots. It is like watching the 3 stooges. Except there are a lot more than 3.
/—-/ Funny how the best and brightest in the DNC can’t beat a bunch of idiots.

Well here's what we were looking for. Did Biden get a bump from the convention?
Prior to the convention, Biden had a net negative favorability rating, with slightly more Americans having an unfavorable view of the former vice president than a favorable one. In the days after the convention, Biden's favorability ticked up from 40% just over a week ago to 45% in the new poll, which was conducted using Ipsos' KnowledgePanel.
The question is how can 33% of people approve of Trump.
But I understand Hitler had a 30% approval rate in Germany after WWWII.
There are a lot of stupid, sick people in the world. One is our President.

How can 40% approve of a demented, corrupt senior politician? Democrats are THAT stupid and ignorant, that is how.

Favourability boost?

The Republican demographic makes up most of the middle-upper to upper class working class folks. That means the people who are good enough at their jobs to be making better than average incomes. The Democratic demographic is largely made up of extremes. The really poor, the minimum wage earners and the really, really rich Hollywood and trust fund baby types. I'll let you be the judge on who the intelligent ones are.

Favourability boost?

The Republican demographic makes up most of the middle-upper to upper class working class folks. That means the people who are good enough at their jobs to be making better than average incomes. The Democratic demographic is largely made up of extremes. The really poor, the minimum wage earners and the really, really rich Hollywood and trust fund baby types. I'll let you be the judge on who the intelligent ones are.
I disagree with your demographic break down.
The Republican Demographic has moved heavily toward under educated whites. Most under educated whites lack the skills for good paying jobs in the 21st century Trump has promised to bring back jobs from the 20th century the under educated whites are qualified for. He is a snake oils salesman and too many under educated white are buying his bull shit.

Favourability boost?

The Republican Demographic has moved heavily toward under educated whites. Most under educated whites lack the skills for good paying jobs in the 21st century Trump has promised to bring back jobs from the 20th century the under educated whites are qualified for. He is a snake oils salesman and too many under educated white are buying his bull shit.
/—-/ Oh Bullshyt, what a stupid line of Liberal Propaganda.

Favourability boost?

oh really...
PP_2020.06.02_party-id_0-01.png

Favourability boost?

oh really...
/—-/ Post the size of the poll.

Favourability boost?

oh really...
/—-/ Post the size of the poll.
analysis by Pew Research Center of long-term trends in party affiliation – based on surveys conducted among more than 360,000 registered voters over the past 25 years, including more than 12,000 in 2018 and 2019 – finds only modest changes in recent years.

Forum List

Back