One Week After Media Gushes Over Poll Approval Ratings, Biden Is Back to Among His Lowest in SAME Poll

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

One Week After Media Gushes Over Poll Approval Ratings, Biden Is Back to Among His Lowest in SAME Poll

31 Aug 2022 ~~ By Rebecca Downs

Last week, we highlighted how the media just absolutely gushed over what was President Joe Biden's highest poll ratings in almost three months, still at a not great 41 percent. Well, it turns out a week makes a lot of difference, as that same poll from Reuters/Ipsos now has Biden at close to the lowest of his presidency, with a 38 percent approval rating, while 58 percent disapprove.

~Snip~
The poll was conducted online and completed on Tuesday, with 1,005 adults. Even more telling is how there were more Democrats, 449 of them, to the 357 Republicans.

Commentary:
I’m delighted to see we had saw that this manufactured scare the last couple weeks. It’ll shake out complacency and energize MAGA voters. As to the media whores who manufactured this propaganda.
Please note that the sample set is different in each poll, but big swings, per the theory of statistics, would indicate that there actually are a huge group of people who indeed are just that fickle.
I’d say, “Fortune strums a mournful tune for those whose campaigns peak too soon”.​

So the fake news media's attempt to con Americans into believing Joe's numbers and popularity were on the way back up was short-lived / a failure ...

Last edited:
I do not believe there is anything the democrats can do to overcome the problems with inflation as long as the rate pretty much stays where it is. And the spending programs the democrats are passing will not help, nor will the rising interest rates help economic growth either. They're going to need some good news in one quick hurry or they're fucked.

I do not believe there is anything the democrats can do to overcome the problems with inflation as long as the rate pretty much stays where it is. And the spending programs the democrats are passing will not help, nor will the rising interest rates help economic growth either. They're going to need some good news in one quick hurry or they're fucked.
Name 1 thing Biden has ACTUALLY done right so far, not all the failures & f*-ups he has claimed to be successes...

:p

Name 1 thing Biden has ACTUALLY done right so far, not all the failures & f*-ups he has claimed to be successes...

:p

This is gonna take awhile. I never said he has done anything right, just that he needs to so I ain't holding my breath. But I do remember one time quite awhile ago where I thought he did something right. Mighta been my mistake tho.

This shit is going to go back and forth until November.

Do not trust any polls, JUST GET OUT AND VOTE!

So the fake news media's attempt to con Americans into believing Joe's numbers and popularity were on the way back up was short-lived / a failure ...
I don't believe any one of those bullshit polls........38%....lolol..........We have that many functional retards here

Forum List

Back