Biden drops paid family leave from his monstrous tax and spend bill

Not for much longer. If we don't educate people as much as possible it'll just be more dead weight once automation starts eating the job market.
My cousin makes 80k + a year. Didn't even graduate high school. He is a welder for the gas company. There won't be any automation doing his job in the next 100 years.

Now the left may eliminate it through stupid green energy nonsense....but that's another thread all together.

My cousin makes 80k + a year. Didn't even graduate high school. He is a welder for the gas company. There won't be any automation doing his job in the next 100 years.
This is an anecdotal and just plain bad way to look at the situation. This in no way addresses what I said.

Now the left may eliminate it through stupid green energy nonsense....but that's another thread all together.

My brother didn't go to college and he makes very good money as a stage manager for a video production studio.

This is an anecdotal and just plain bad way to look at the situation. This in no way addresses what I said.
My husband was class clown and home coming king in high school...he charmed his way through school mostly. Didn't go to colllege. His father owned most of the small tiny town that they lived in mostly in lumber/lumber mills/cabin rentals and used my husband as free labor to oversee the other workers. He Joined the military when he turned 17, and is now a VP of the largest company in his field after working his way up ..needless to say he makes damn good money.

People skills btw are the #1 skill that employers are looking for. Being able to actual manage and get people to work is a very very rare skill. (I attribute his ability to manage to his manipulative mothers skills rubbing off on him.)

My husband was class clown and home coming king in high school...he charmed his way through school mostly. Didn't go to colllege. His father owned most of the small tiny town that they lived in mostly in lumber/lumber mills/cabin rentals and used my husband as free labor to oversee the other workers. He Joined the military when he turned 17, and is now a VP of the largest company in his field after working his way up ..needless to say he makes damn good money.

People skills btw are the #1 skill that employers are looking for. Being able to actual manage and get people to work is a very very rare skill. (I attribute his ability to manage to his manipulative mothers skills rubbing off on him.)
This is another anecdote though. You even pointed out that your husband has a rare skill. A more generally educated public is good for the nation. I understand that some people do fine without college because they're talented people. That doesn't change the fact that better access to education would be good for the nation. It'd also be really good if we didn't have millions of youth drowning in education debt.

Last edited:
This is another anecdote though. You even pointed out that your husband has a rare skill. A more generally educated public is good for the nation. I understand that some people do fine without college because they're talented people. That doesn't change the fact that better access to education would be good for the nation. It'd also be really good if we didn't have millions of youth drowning in education debt.

Perhaps public universities don't need to charge $40K a year for tuition, no?

Hahahahahahahaha! He fucked you DemoKKKrats AGAIN! No student loan forgiveness, no "free" college, and now no paid family leave.

Always funny to see the left getting screwed over--- BY ONE OF THEIR OWN!

Go, Joe Manchin! Manchin for president! :21:

Senator_Manchin_cropped_2.jpg

Gee, he kinda looks like a young Trump! :lmao:

paid family leave, free college…and. giving billionaires a tax break

begs the question who is benefiting from the demafascist massive spending bill?

Forum List

Back