Biden drops paid family leave from his monstrous tax and spend bill

You know all three of the things Biden cut were campaign promises, right? How many times are you going to let him fuck you? You're like a battered wife.

I understand that campaign promises are meaningless, how is it you do not know this? Did you whine this much with every broken promise from the last guy? I bet $1000 you did not

I did not vote for nor will I vote for Biden, so not sure how he is harming me in the least.

I understand that campaign promises are meaningless, how is it you do not know this? Did you whine this much with every broken promise from the last guy? I bet $1000 you did not

I did not vote for nor will I vote for Biden, so not sure how he is harming me in the least.

Of course you voted for him.

Nope. Sorry. Last time I voted for a Dem was 1992. Never did it again

There is no difference between the parties or their leaders.

^^^Look at all these DemoKKKrats running from their Biden votes! LOL! I knew we'd see this happen, just didn't think it would be in his first fucking year in office!

Hahahahahaha

Of course you voted for him.

Here is a picture I took of my mail in ballot before I mailed it in.

1635430893078.png

^^^Look at all these DemoKKKrats running from their Biden votes! LOL! I knew we'd see this happen, just didn't think it would be in his first fucking year in office!

Hahahahahaha

He has less than a year to go. I have a bet with my wife he will not be POTUS in 2023.

FMLA is unpaid leave. Basically job security. They wanted to make it paid leave.
I knew I should have read the whole article.

Back in the early 70's I worked for an arm of the government and on second shift, my son was born and was all screwed up on his times for about 3 months where I had like a couple of hours sleep and could not function at work, he only slept during the day and my employer at first fought the idea of my switching to first shift for awhile but ended up for a couple of months to work first and my wife was home with him.

When I owned a small business in the 80's with about 13 employee's I didn't pay for time off but helped them with meals if they needed time off.

I can see a fully paid family leave act would have many abuses. I could go to my doctor tomorrow and have him write an excuse for any one of medical problems and take family leave if I was an employee.

I don't understand why the far left put this in the legislation, maybe for businesses with under 50? There has already been a law on the books for years for family leave.

I heard they did or going to take child care out. Now, where were the republican that pushed this a few years back?
Biden's plan was for PAID leave, which is nothing like FMLA, dumbass!

It's kind of ridiculous. We can throw trillions and trillions onto the debt for complete bullshit. Meanwhile about one trillion dollars would free an entire generation of young people that feel trapped by the debt they incurred through seeking education.

They don't want to do the things that would actually empower the nation.
Are you going to have the federal government refund all the tuition my daughter saved by being on scholarship through the US Army?

Not as long as Joe Biden is in charge. Bezos going back into space is more important to him than student loan debt, college, or family leave.
Me too. 3 of those things are things the government is trying to do and has no business doing. Bezos going back into space is all on Bezos and he is actually making it cheaper to get there so that we can go to the next step with space travel. Absolutely the more important endeavor.

Forum List

Back