What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biden drops paid family leave from his monstrous tax and spend bill

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It is not hard to understand, the underlying core values, incorrect or not, are not inconsistent.

They absolutely are. Well, hate is a pretty consistent value I suppose.

22lcidw

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It always amazes me how those so opposed to abortion are so against family leave or anything that helps a mother
You really never considered the results of feminism to feminism gone wild in the work force did you? Single parent up the wazoo. Taxes raised massively to put people into the workforce and proven production declines because of it. With the inevitable result the males will get the same as women were given special privileges in many jobs. Getting paid for staying home. Someone has to pay for this. So do we know how many illegal abortions there were in the first half of the 20th century in each decade? Then the 1950's and first half of the 1960's. Then the flower power and hippies and free love. With LBJ then putting the death knell on us all as he jump started the demonic side of the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Fiat Currency into active status. As we lost control of it by 1971. So now we live by all the decrees that the benevolent Fiat Currency gives us without understanding the Fiat Currency can and will eventually be destroyed. But we need to help the mother.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And there is the problem.

You cant understand the caricature of those positions rather than the actual positions.

Anything to keep young moms down eh?

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score
Anything to keep young moms down eh?
Maybe they should exit the country, then come back illegally, then they could get $450,000….

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Maybe they should exit the country, then come back illegally, then they could get $450,000….

It's sad that this is what you feel is a defense.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yes, cling to the caricature.

You've really provided nothing else. We have spent trillions to keep business flourishing and when asked for a little back this is what the response is.

j-mac

Nuthin' but the truth
Reaction score

initforme

Gold Member
Reaction score
Incentive women NOT to have kids. Then no paid leave is an issue

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Reaction score
You really never considered the results of feminism to feminism gone wild in the work force did you? Single parent up the wazoo. Taxes raised massively to put people into the workforce and proven production declines because of it. With the inevitable result the males will get the same as women were given special privileges in many jobs. Getting paid for staying home. Someone has to pay for this. So do we know how many illegal abortions there were in the first half of the 20th century in each decade? Then the 1950's and first half of the 1960's. Then the flower power and hippies and free love. With LBJ then putting the death knell on us all as he jump started the demonic side of the Privately Owned Federal Reserve Fiat Currency into active status. As we lost control of it by 1971. So now we live by all the decrees that the benevolent Fiat Currency gives us without understanding the Fiat Currency can and will eventually be destroyed. But we need to help the mother.
A woman has a choice…
Can she support another child?

If she can’t her challenged are birth control, prenatal care, paying for delivery, taking time off from work or even getting fired for missing work, child care

All either opposed or restricted by those who are against abortion

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Reaction score
Everything will work because we decree it so. The details are not important...
Red Herring by the Fossil Fuel Crowd

Most charging of EVs will be at night when demand is low

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If one is pro life one is supportive of paid maternity leave.
Why shouldn't parents save their vacation time, or sick time to cover the birth of a child?

When my 3 kids were born I took military leave to help out my wife with the kids.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why shouldn't parents save their vacation time, or sick time to cover the birth of a child?

When my 3 kids were born I took military leave to help out my wife with the kids.

Not all even get vacation or sick time.

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Diamond Member
Reaction score
In his WH speech this morning, Prez Sippy Cup said the bill will pay for 500,000 car charging stations to be developed nationwide.
What good will they be on top of an already fragile electrical grid in many areas?
It will take a trillion alone and 5-6 years to bring the nation's electrical grids up to snuff!
I see a future of increased rolling brownouts causing deaths and electric cars sitting like potted plants.
This is a definite removal until reliable electric grids are developed!
WTH are these unhinged Dimm idiots thinking?!?
Those car charging stations are such a joke! The only ones I have ever seen was in a Walmart parking lot in Clarksville. TN.

People who have electric cars don't shop at Walmart, and the spaces sit empty 24/7/365.

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Diamond Member
Reaction score
In his WH speech this morning, Prez Sippy Cup said the bill will pay for 500,000 car charging stations to be developed nationwide.
What good will they be on top of an already fragile electrical grid in many areas?
It will take a trillion alone and 5-6 years to bring the nation's electrical grids up to snuff!
I see a future of increased rolling brownouts causing deaths and electric cars sitting like potted plants.
This is a definite removal until reliable electric grids are developed!
WTH are these unhinged Dimm idiots thinking?!?
Where are the power grids not reliable? The only place I know is the People's Republic of California.

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We know that Republicans only enjoy tax cuts for the wealthy and nothing for the rest to help out.

Helps explain how the wealthiest zip codes and the filthy rich are Demonicrat, cuz it's the Republicans that have their backs...............

COUGH!

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Helps explain how the wealthiest zip codes and the filthy rich are Demonicrat, cuz it's the Republicans that have their backs...............

COUGH!
I do believe that if the rich demanded they could get what they wanted no matter what party they support which is why they always donate to people in both parties to hedge their bets.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List