Biden drops paid family leave from his monstrous tax and spend bill

We know that Republicans only enjoy tax cuts for the wealthy and nothing for the rest to help out.

Right, because you were told that the tax cuts were ONLY for the rich. You do realize that is false, right?

More needs to be removed. And each item voted on separately.

In his WH speech this morning, Prez Sippy Cup said the bill will pay for 500,000 car charging stations to be developed nationwide.
What good will they be on top of an already fragile electrical grid in many areas?
It will take a trillion alone and 5-6 years to bring the nation's electrical grids up to snuff!
I see a future of increased rolling brownouts causing deaths and electric cars sitting like potted plants.
This is a definite removal until reliable electric grids are developed!
WTH are these unhinged Dimm idiots thinking?!?

In his WH speech this morning, Prez Sippy Cup said the bill will pay for 500,000 car charging stations to be developed nationwide.
What good will they be on top of an already fragile electrical grid in many areas?
It will take a trillion alone and 5-6 years to bring the nation's electrical grids up to snuff!
I see a future of increased rolling brownouts causing deaths and electric cars sitting like potted plants.
This is a definite removal until reliable electric grids are developed!
WTH are these unhinged Dimm idiots thinking?!?
The Grid will catch up to demand

The Grid will catch up to demand

This is putting the cart in front of the horse! And when it doesn't catch up, people will die from no AC in hot parts of the country and already inflation spiked foodstuffs will spoil and gas stations will not be able to pump gas, and hospitals will be useless over extended brownouts!
Now I know why you are a Dimm. You're dumb beyond belief.

Has Pelosi dropped the $200 million for her park with the $20 million dollar kickback?

One shouldn't expect less from the corporate wing of the party.
The US, along with Papau New Guinea, are the only 2 countries on the planet that dont have a policy regarding paid family leave. You right wing nut jobs are proud we are in a race to the bottom.

Potatohead told his stupid minions today that this stupid bill is "fully paid for".

If the bill is fully paid for then why does the idiot want to increase taxes to pay for it?

These morons that voted for this piece of shit are the dumbest mutherfuckers on the face of the earth.

The US, along with Papau New Guinea, are the only 2 countries on the planet that dont have a policy regarding paid family leave. You right wing nut jobs are proud we are in a race to the bottom.

Since the pandemic, many women are working from home and continue to since the pandemic is still on!
Childcare not needed currently.

Since the pandemic, many women are working from home and continue to since the pandemic is still on!
Childcare not needed currently.
It really is amazing that people like you can exist on a day to day basis with that type of thought process.

It really is amazing that people like you can exist on a day to day basis with that type of thought process.

And besides, all Gov't jobs and most corporations already offer family emergency leave.
How else do you think Pete Buttigieg was able to breastfeed his twins for months when our supply chains went all to hell?
You're dumb too, beyond belief!!

Your reply makes no sense. It's the Corporate wing of the Democrat party that are the right wing nut jobs. I'm sure there are many, many things I would have removed before that.

Your reply makes no sense. It's the Corporate wing of the Democrat party that are the right wing nut jobs. I'm sure there are many, many things I would have removed before that.
Agreed. Biden is not a democrat or a liberal. He's proven it over and over again. That aside, evidently the right wing nut jobs on here are proud of America to be the only country on the planet besides Papau New Guinea to not have a paid family leave policy. So yes, I'm grouping Biden in with all of that right wing trash.

This is putting the cart in front of the horse! And when it doesn't catch up, people will die from no AC in hot parts of the country and already inflation spiked foodstuffs will spoil and gas stations will not be able to pump gas, and hospitals will be useless over extended brownouts!
Now I know why you are a Dimm. You're dumb beyond belief.
No they won’t
It will be a decade before we have a significant number of EVs

Most charging will be done at night when demand is low

They used to brag about American Exceptionalism

And besides, all Gov't jobs and most corporations already offer family emergency leave.
How else do you think Pete Buttigieg was able to breastfeed his twins for months when our supply chains went all to hell?
You're dumb too, beyond belief!!
But some dont.

No they won’t
It will be a decade before we have a significant number of EVs

Most charging will be done at night when demand is low

How much of the infrastructure and reconciliation bills go towards upgrading the output and reliability of our power grids?
Do you know?
If not, then you are talking out of your glory hole, as usual.

Forum List

Back