Biden drops paid family leave from his monstrous tax and spend bill

Hahahahahahahaha! He fucked you DemoKKKrats AGAIN! No student loan forgiveness, no "free" college, and now no paid family leave.

Gotta make more room to pay off the billionaire lefties who pull the strings, so no paid family leave for you, but I think Bezos can go into space again soon!

Now put your masks on and shut the fuck up!

LOL

The Democrats plan to drop paid leave from President Biden’s spending bill due to Sen. Joe Manchin’s (D-WV) opposition.

In a move that will undoubtedly anger progressive Democrats, two sources confirmed to The Hill that paid family leave will be dropped entirely from the bill.

“It likely will not be in the final bill, despite many members lobbying him to support,” the source reportedly said.
The bill originally proposed 12 weeks of paid family leave before being negotiated down to four weeks, both of which failed to persuade Joe Manchin away from his opposition. The Hill noted:

Will Pete Buttygig have to work extra weeks now?

How much of the infrastructure and reconciliation bills go towards upgrading the output and reliability of our power grids?
Do you know?
If not, then you are talking out of your glory hole, as usual.

I did look it up
Something like $40-$60 billion

Hahahahahahahaha! He fucked you DemoKKKrats AGAIN! No student loan forgiveness, no "free" college, and now no paid family leave.

Gotta make more room to pay off the billionaire lefties who pull the strings, so no paid family leave for you, but I think Bezos can go into space again soon!

Now put your masks on and shut the fuck up!

LOL

The Democrats plan to drop paid leave from President Biden’s spending bill due to Sen. Joe Manchin’s (D-WV) opposition.

In a move that will undoubtedly anger progressive Democrats, two sources confirmed to The Hill that paid family leave will be dropped entirely from the bill.

“It likely will not be in the final bill, despite many members lobbying him to support,” the source reportedly said.
The bill originally proposed 12 weeks of paid family leave before being negotiated down to four weeks, both of which failed to persuade Joe Manchin away from his opposition. The Hill noted:
not sure I understand the full ramifications / details of paid family leave

but Manchin is the only dim I can think of who still uses his head when making decisions

It most certainly would. Do you really think no woman ever says to herself that I can not afford to miss work to have a baby?

With family leave she no longer has to consider that.

It always amazes me how those so opposed to abortion are so against family leave or anything that helps a mother

not sure I understand the full ramifications / details of paid family leave

but Manchin is the only dim I can think of who still uses his head when making decisions

If you really know how Washington works, you would not say this.
What I mean is that none of us really know what guaranteed perks are being offered to Manchin, and Sinema too, post their Congressional careers for a yay vote!
The Swamp rewards those who obey and marginalizes those who don't!

It most certainly would. Do you really think no woman ever says to herself that I can not afford to miss work to have a baby?

With family leave she no longer has to consider that.
Yes, they still would because having a baby is not a 1 or 2 month commitment...

This is another anecdote though. You even pointed out that your husband has a rare skill. A more generally educated public is good for the nation. I understand that some people do fine without college because they're talented people. That doesn't change the fact that better access to education would be good for the nation. It'd also be really good if we didn't have millions of youth drowning in education debt.
Better access to education? Hun, intelligent people self educate, while colleges are more about indoctrination than any thing else. Liberal arts degree are shit, but yet college kiddies who don't pay for their own school go and expect their mommies or the government to pick up the tab just so they can be with their friends and mostly party. There is a reason why so many drop out or are forced out of college. If you think college helps people, then they should pay for their own college.

Is that why Joe dropped student loan forgiveness, "free" college, and paid family leave from his bill? LOL

Fuck off, troll.
The GQP wannabes, Manchin and Sinema.
Along with the Trumptards blocking everything.

But a $2.3 trillion corporate tax cut, no problem.

Better access to education? Hun, intelligent people self educate, while colleges are more about indoctrination than any thing else. Liberal arts degree are shit, but yet college kiddies who don't pay for their own school go and expect their mommies or the government to pick up the tab just so they can be with their friends and mostly party. There is a reason why so many drop out or are forced out of college. If you think college helps people, then they should pay for their own college.
If it were up to Trumptards, they would eliminate 12 years of education too, just like the Taliban.
Trump likes his cult stupid.

Forum List

Back